Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

6g trip , wish me luck!
    #3977678 - 03/27/05 08:38 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

here we go again, im so excited, my las 6 g trrip was a bit uneasy because i was not ready, bu its aken alot of preperaion but im ready. wish me luck! :mushroom2:

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: 6g trip , wish me luck! [Re: Damn]
    #3977690 - 03/27/05 08:41 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Good vibes to you, sir. May you find ecstacy and enlightenment. Peace~  :mushroom2::flowerchild::mushroom2:

Offlinenickpdx
Re: 6g trip , wish me luck! [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #3977836 - 03/27/05 09:19 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Good vibes goin' your way. :smile:

Offlineo0brandnewcolony
PsychedelicEnthusiast
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Upstairs...
Re: 6g trip , wish me luck! [Re: nickpdx]
    #3977847 - 03/27/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Try to take it easy, just let go and let it take you where it will.

Have fun!

--------------------

LSA Extraction Pictorial

Keeping my spirit alive.

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: 6g trip , wish me luck! [Re: o0brandnewcolony]
    #3977868 - 03/27/05 09:26 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

thank you all, im now goin to slip into the darkness with my headphones on, later on

--------------------

Offlinedoomsdayrobert
Stranger
Male

#3978969 - 03/28/05 01:17 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

How was that morning? I would imagine you were glad to come back to reality after 6G!

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

Re: 6g trip , wish me luck! [Re: doomsdayrobert]
    #3979400 - 03/28/05 06:15 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

oh my god. I DONT KNOW HOW I MADE IT BACK WITH A SHRED OF MY SANITY.im still sweating and in shock of the experience. jesus christ . months of perperation got me no where. mushrooms are very strong. ill back in acouple once i can gather my thoughts about my rebirth. thanks you all for the good vibes.

--------------------

OfflineTacobot
oppo
Loc: GA
    #3980482 - 03/28/05 02:06 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

any details you'd like to share?

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: 6g trip , wish me luck! [Re: Tacobot]
    #3980537 - 03/28/05 02:22 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Welcome back!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #3981118 - 03/28/05 05:23 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

sounds like it was intense! i remember how i was feeling when i could finally just begin to grip reality again after i ate 8g's. trying to take in everything that happened over the past hours.

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
Re: 6g trip , wish me luck! [Re: fliped]
    #3981775 - 03/28/05 08:06 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Gotta love those trips, I remember my last trip on 7g. Intense to say the least. At least you made it back in one piece! We're all in to deep now, you better have a good trip report up for us soon :grin:

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#3982356 - 03/28/05 09:50 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Control Freak
---------------

T-7:00
me and a friend are driving home from work. trying to sneak between rush hour traffic after dropping our boss off, we pull out of the drive way and are suddenly struck by a bus doing 40mph. we both walked away with no scratches.amazingly. i was worried that this near death experience may come up in my trip, but that turned out to be the least of my problems.

T+0:00
i grind up 3.5 grams and mix with a vitamin-c concentrated drink , stirred, and chugged. minutes after i start munching on the other 2.5 grams.

T+0:15
very jittery , i can tell this is going to be a crazy night. the effects keep building stronger and stronger. I'm sitting next to my computer watching live in Pompeii with all the lights on. the visuals are alot more overpowering at the moment than the body buzz. i turn on 'Jerry Garcia - bird song' to put me in a good mood.

T+1:00
its twelve o'clock, my the second batch of mushrooms seems to be kicking in. everything i see and do seems to be looping, like some continuous deja vu. i shut the music off because its just so intense i can bearly stand it. i decide its about time to slip into the darkness and put on the hours of pink Floyd i had on my play list. so i turn off all the lights, tape off any little small light source there is in my room. i lay down in bed and throw my headphones on and spark up a spliff. this is where shit went crazy.

Before i go any further I'd like to add that my high dose experience was about a year ago, it was on 4 grams of mushrooms and 3 grams of Syrian rue, this experience was very frightening seeing that i had never done such a dose. after that mistake i decided i needed to do alot of preparation before i did such dose again, and that i would do only a pure dose of mushrooms, without the maoi because the maoi seemed to bring a very serious trip , that i don't think anyone should have to deal with unless they are very experiences. mushrooms are nothing to toy with!! as I'd hope most of you know. well anyway onto the journey.

T+1:20
i put the spliff out, the mind loops are beginning to subdue me, and that's when the feeling set in, the feeling i only had on my last big dose, the feeling I've been preparing for. i was disconnecting from everything, i was shot out of my body, the fear set in as soon as i realized i was not in control again, this was it, i was dieing. there was no darkness, the visuals were so overwhelming, something straight out of an Alex Grey painting. I've was trying so hard to just let the mushrooms take me but the thoughts came back from the last trip , i was so worried i was going hurt myself or someone else if i did not gain control soon, i look at the clock, what seemed to be days in this hell was only 5 minutes. i was in for a long ride. every now and again i would find myself again and i could hear a voice in my head saying "just ride it out", and i think i heard my name at some point, which brought me back for a slight second. i was flying through some hyperspace, "I" being i don't know. i physically was not to be found. it was like a bad dream, but suddenly i would find myself again , and everything calmed down , everything almost came to a complete stop. then boom i was off again lost in what i thought was my room.i kept thinking to myself that this was a bad dream and everything would come-to soon enough. found the most comfy spot in my bed and huddled up to get nice and cozy.

T+2:30
the last few hours have seemed like years. still "i" am not anywhere near reality. the room i was in wasn't mine, in fact wasn't much of a room at all. i still had NO control over my thoughts, feelings, or body. i was scared to think that if i did fall asleep that i might do something stupid without t even knowing it, such as wondering outside or causing physical harm to me others.my ego was blown apart, i had literally felt death, and somewhat excepted is presence.

T+4:00
over the last hour i spend in awe as i was some entities, in language and tone like none other, this is where i gained all the knowledge i learned previously before the trip had began, i was being reborn a new. i got my first glimpse of reality and taught myself to see and recognize here i was , who i was, and what i was doing. the visuals were still very intense, but i was back in my room , rather than flying through space, so that was a relief in it own. i found my headphones and put echoes on, i drifted into a deep sleep somewhere towards the end of the song.

T+9:00
i wake up to the phone ringing, I'm glad to hear my girlfriends voice, exactly what i needed o hear after a long trip to hell and back. the rest of the day I've had a very nice after glow. i feel VERY refreshed. almost as if all the bad thoughts i once had had been flushed out of my body. i will try this again when the time is right, bu i think i will step it down to 5 grams, mckenna style.

all in all it was an amazing trip, although there were alot of times of being very frightened and out of control. i dont think there is a bad trip, its just house some people take the language of the mushrooms.i dont think i will fully be able to welcome the full ego-dissolving mushroom dose for a long time to come, but hey this was never supposed to be easy lol from my experience mushrooms are a life long journey, practice makes perfect.But its not about the goal, but the journey.

there is still a few hazy spots of the trip, ill be sure to add details ass they pop into my head. thanks for all the help guys. peace

--------------------

Edited by Damn (03/28/05 10:00 PM)

OfflineDamn
Psychonaut
 User Gallery

#3982385 - 03/28/05 09:54 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

oh yea and almost all night i didnt listen to music (which i usually always do) but there was alot of voices and wierd alien/space/buzzing sounds going on around me. i couldnt find silence anywhere. intense to say the least lol ill keep you all updated , thanks for readin!

--------------------

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
    #3982860 - 03/28/05 11:06 PM (19 years, 23 days ago)

As long as you walk away with something positive then it wasn't a bad trip.

Remember, the mushrooms will tell you everything you need to know with time. Don't try to rush it with high doses. It's like the Oracle in the Matrix. She won't neccessarily tell you the truth, but she'll tell you what you need to hear.

have a fun journey, and we will all see each other at the end!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3983539 - 03/29/05 12:46 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

Amazing trip report...very fascinating to read.  :thumbup:

Welcome back.  :heart:  :grin:

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
    #3984029 - 03/29/05 02:47 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

I also found that a large dose is like death. Good report man!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies