Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineoctosquink
Stranger
Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?)
    #3975625 - 03/27/05 09:56 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

It was at least a month ago that I took LSA - my first ever psychedelic experience. I was having a wonderful time for the first few hours. After about three hours in, however, I got up to use the bathroom and ended up falling feet-first, on my back, down a rather unpleasant flight of wooden stairs with no carpet, hitting my head on the way down but I do not remember how hard or how many times. For a while I was fine, I didn't even feel the pain and I'm pretty sure I was smiling all the way down. Afterwards, however, my trip went bad. I was terrified that I was going to have a concussion, or be paralyzed, or stop breathing, or go unconscious, or die. It was the most psychologically terrifying experience of my entire life (I am twenty, fyi).

Since then, I have been having these episodes in which I feel psychologically disturbed. My body feels vaguely only half-connected to my brain, I feel light-headed but not in the traditional sense, when I close my eyes I feel like my "soul" is going to rise away from my body, I have a very vague sensation of wanting to fall over, and sleep is impossible. This started happening a week after my LSA experience, and I have been fine for a while now but last night, for apparently no reason, I started to feel it again, and I still do now, and it's the next morning. I simply feel like there is something wrong with my brain. I will also note that while I was on LSA I felt like my ears needed to pop and my hearing sounded "cloudy." Is this a normal effect or do you think it was from hitting my head on the stairs? Can this experience have caused a chemical imbalance? If anyone can suggest anything about this problem, please do. It is putting me under tremendous stress (which makes the feeling even worse), and I don't know how much I can tell a doctor since it involves drugs. Please help me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?) [Re: octosquink]
    #3975668 - 03/27/05 10:12 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

if anything cased this it's probably the falling on your head. maybe it's nothing and you just feel these things because you worry too much...
go see a doctor just in case

Offlineoctosquink
Stranger
    #3975670 - 03/27/05 10:13 AM (19 years, 6 days ago)

I should note that there is a history of chemical imbalance in my family, but only with aunts and uncles, not my parents. And I have never had any mental problems, other than worrying too much about things, perhaps, which I'm hoping is what I am doing right now.

Also, I have been calling these episodes "flashbacks" to myself because it seems to be a very similar, if not the same, feeling of "dread" I suppose, that I felt during my trip. I feel entirely isolated, like nobody can possibly understand what I am feeling, or be able to help me. I don't cry when I feel like this, which is surprising because I am a crier. Sometimes outside sounds are especially creepy when I feel like this, if that means anything. Also, I am capable of carrying on my daily activities, but this feeling of something being "wrong" prevents me from really paying attention to them. Dunno if any of that helped. Thanks.

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

#3975950 - 03/27/05 12:36 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

it just sounds like u had a bad trip, it takes a long time to 100% heal from one, my friend had a bad trip and for like 6 months later he said the same thing,"shit was fucked up." weed helped him "heal" i suggest u smoke weed when u feel these "flash backs" or weekly or w/e. it will clam you down.

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?) [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #3976265 - 03/27/05 02:21 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Tripping again, on seomthing else and on a moderate dose, can help too.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineTheHook
GrEeN HeAd
Re: Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?) [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3976278 - 03/27/05 02:25 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

if u want to get over it for good smoke some salvia. I swear that stuff will fix any problem u have as long as u ask it to beforehand.

Sorry, i have to laugh tho. Just picturing some tripping guy stumble and go flying down the stairs... good luck

--------------------
I often come to many challenges and intimidations, but then I remember that you only live life once, one single time through, with no reruns or rehearsals. So just live the way you want and the best you can. Its easy.

OfflineTacobot
oppo
Loc: GA
Re: Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?) [Re: TheHook]
    #3976737 - 03/27/05 04:48 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

the cloudy hearing is definately normal, i felt the same way. it's like you're underwater trying to hear someone above water or something, and it rings.
I'm sure it's nothing and you're just worrying about it too much.
One piece of advice is to think about what happened and don't worry about it, try talking about it to friends (friends you trust with knowing you did lsa...). Trying to forget about it and block it out is the worst thing you can do and it will come and bite you in the ass later.

Offlineoctosquink
Stranger
Re: Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?) [Re: Tacobot]
    #3976851 - 03/27/05 05:19 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Thanks everyone.

lilbilski4life - I've smoked weed several times since I tripped and it actually just induces flashbacks, so I've been trying not to do that. Drinking hasn't been too fun either. I think the "shit was fucked up" sentiment explains my feelings pretty well.

Oh and whoever was giggling about a guy falling down the stairs.. I'm actually a girl. I hope that makes it less funny somehow. :P

OfflineTacobot
oppo
Loc: GA
    #3976911 - 03/27/05 05:39 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

we must have said "that shit was fucked up" 20 thousand times the day after our LSA experience. and from what other people have said LSA is a pretty shitty drug anyways, so i'll probably not be doing that any time soon.

Offlinejben
Don't panic, it's organic
 User Gallery
Re: Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?) [Re: Tacobot]
    #3976927 - 03/27/05 05:45 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

if you said you have chemical imbalences and they run in your family. it could be a wise idea to stay away from the psychedelics since it interacts with seratonin? I don't know exactly about lsa in details of its interaction on the brain, so be wise and read up on that stuff.

--------------------
Don't panic, it's organic!

Offlinelilbilski4life
fear andloathing inbozeman

Re: Scary lingering effects of LSA experience(?) [Re: jben]
    #3977399 - 03/27/05 07:39 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

ya, it takes a LONG time to get over a "bad trip", time heals all.

--------------------
------------------------------------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains