Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance?
    #3975973 - 03/27/05 12:50 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

THE HISTORY
Alright, so after a long, much needed break from herb and mushies, I feel that I am ready to try them again with a new respect.  After a horrible  Trip(later talking to this friend, I found that people where calling him saying he killed my during his trip...I still talk to him..just not really friends anymore) , I lost a good friend but in the end...i feel like I grew so much from that experience..  I took a 8 month break from any sort of drug. 

Know I have recently bought some herb and have been smoking maybe 2-4 days a week.  The first time getting stoned after my break was a little ruff.  I overcame it and in the end, had fun.  Last night I uped the amount smoked by breaking it into two smoking seshs.  I was feeling normal relaxed feeling, until, BAM!.  I was looking around at what didn't look like my room.  I felt my heart start beating 500mph.  It was also hard to breath.  I was on the verge of panic from this intense feeling when, I closed my eyes and just thought of "love. love, love, love. lol" a relaxing wave of euphoria washed over my body.  I then felt like my mind was leaving my body.  Like it was trying to pull away.  I felt like it was about 2 feet behind my body but when I opened my eyes back up, it went back to the normal "stoned" feeling with a strong body high.
THE QUESTION
I am going to be picking up an 1/8th on Monday and was planing to low dose, like .75g, just to get comfortable with the mushroom effects again.  I will also be alone.  I'm going to be doing this late at night in my room, I wont have to worry about others in my house, but I cant make noise and wake them up.  Now from what I have gathered here is what I think my options are for tripping this week. 

EAT .75g at around 12:00am.
in room with music, movies, and the choice to go outside and explore the backyard.  But I have been reading that low doses can be bad because it lets your ego fight the whole trip.  The good thing about it is it wont get to intense and I will be able to handle my self fine.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EAT 1.8G at 12:00am
Probley do the same thing I would on .75.  I am worried after feeling that intense fear, and my heart felt like it was going to blow up,  from last time I was stoned...that I might feel it on the mushrooms but even worse.  From what I was reading 2g seems to be ideal for a good low does..and maybe even stop the ego from fighting it to much.

Bah..that was long.  I wanted every ones advice on what I should do.  I'm hoping to trip Tuesday night  :mushroom2:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoeythecatch
Stranger
Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: Toddo]
    #3976019 - 03/27/05 01:06 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

I'm assuming the mushrooms you're going to be getting are cubensis? Most people I know don't feel much at all on only .75g, but if you're one of the lucky ones who can get a good buzz from that amount, more power to you. I'd do the 1.8; I've never seen anyone run into a problem on that sort of dose (except when people are deliberately trying to screw with their heads, -- doesn't look like you'll have to worry about that problem). Alternately, start out with the .75 and re-dose after an hour or so if you don't feel like it's getting you all the way to where you're trying to go. Have fun!

- Catch

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: joeythecatch]
    #3976089 - 03/27/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Im going to have the house to my self from Monday-Thursday!!  :ooo: :smile: :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: joeythecatch]
    #3976090 - 03/27/05 01:29 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

UPDATE!!!!!!!

Im going to have the house to my self from Monday-Thursday!!  :ooo: :smile: :laugh: :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinebenzonoid
I'm not a human,i'm a dove.

Loc: Netherlands
    #3976363 - 03/27/05 02:56 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

My only advice to you is: 1, make sure you have a close trusted friend with you (to trip sit you). and 2, go easy w/ the herb while your tripping; if your having such intense experiences with pot, smoking during your trip may send your trip into an undesirable place. have fun!!

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: benzonoid]
    #3976390 - 03/27/05 03:05 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

I think I want to trip all alone. New plan: Im going to dose on wensday at 4:00am so I can watch the sunrise. Im going to be eating 1.5-2g.

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: benzonoid]
    #3976393 - 03/27/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Quote:

benzonoid said:
2, go easy w/ the herb while your tripping; if your having such intense experiences with pot, smoking during your trip may send your trip into an undesirable place. have fun!!

forsure man...I dont think im even going to smoke on my trip.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3976590 - 03/27/05 04:13 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

Yeah dude, trips aren't always fun....but sometimes that's what you need, don't let a scary trip scare you away.

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3977087 - 03/27/05 06:29 PM (19 years, 6 days ago)

alright guys, thanks for all your advice and support. So as of right now im going to Trip very early wendsday morning.

What does everyone think of a early trip. I need to work on thursday at 1:00pm so that gives me more then 24 hours of rest after my trip. I might scrap the movie as I want to watch the sun come up.
Any ideas of fun things to do on a solo trip?

--------------------

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3977175 - 03/27/05 06:47 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

i would watch the sunrise while working towards my peak and listen to some good music.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3977688 - 03/27/05 08:41 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Quote:

mushiemountain said:
i would watch the sunrise while working towards my peak and listen to some good music.

--------------------

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3978701 - 03/28/05 12:07 AM (19 years, 5 days ago)

I've found that low doses outside can be fun. If there aren't too many
people walking around, I always enjoy a walk or a bike ride around
the neighborhood (campus).

If I were you, I'd definately be careful of higher doses. Get to know
the lower end first. The level 2 and 3 trips aren't going anywhere, so
why not take it slow?

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Edited by BloodNOil (03/28/05 12:07 AM)

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: BloodNOil]
    #3978919 - 03/28/05 01:02 AM (19 years, 5 days ago)

so are you saying 2g is to high of a dose?

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3979191 - 03/28/05 02:37 AM (19 years, 5 days ago)

You sound like a guy who gets off on low doses. I'd start with 1g... and see how that treats you. You'll have more for a 2g trip... if you still think you need to trip again. Learn your limits first. It is the best way to go. Respect the mushroom and the mushroom will respect you.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: Rose]
    #3981008 - 03/28/05 04:44 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

Ok, so im going to be dosing around 1gram.  I made this really cool playlist of music.  I was trying to sort it out so the music matches the comeup and sunrise. But its not really working out.  I have Floyd, beatles, Iz, and movie soundtracks.  Should I just make my CD player on random?  I going to be chilling on my roof/belcony thing(its very safe) from 4:30 to sunrise.  less then 2 days until takeoff.  :grin: :thumbup: :sun: :mushroom2: 

Ill post a trip report here, and may post here durring my trip.

--------------------

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
    #3983049 - 03/28/05 11:33 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

fuck that get some tunes some trippy shit and eat all you got make it worthwile>> your parents are gone. Ive only dosed the highest like 2.8-3g's, and ill tell you, if i had the house to myself id be divin right into that eighth. And fuck not smokin pot on shrooms. Bad idea for me.

Edited by gma (03/28/05 11:34 PM)

OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: gma]
    #3984364 - 03/29/05 06:51 AM (19 years, 4 days ago)

In my experience, low doses can be very rewarding. Its like, starting too high may make things hard to manage and understand, and with a low dose, same things but gentler can produce a understanding, confidence for future trips and generally have really good results.

Also, if you choose to take a low dose, you are not greedy for cool, out of this world experience - and not WANTING to have this too much can result in more respectfull and fair attitude. And you will feel like you have do things too, not just eat more and expect to mushrooms do all the work. If youeat less, and really just want to understand - it can bring great experience.

I also plan eating some early in the morning in nature to see sunrise, tell us how it was!

--------------------
Who looks outside, dreams; who looks inside, awakes.
- Carl Gustav Jung

OfflineShroomehlouah
The glass isbending
Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3984820 - 03/29/05 10:59 AM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Hey man wish you all the best just a few things..

I agree that you sound like you can get fucked nice and easy :laugh: that's a good thing in my eyes it means its cheaper to buy! Heh

But yeah the sunrise man, words can't describe teh euphoria you get as you see the first bit of it come up, its ...For lack of better words... Immense

This sounds like a much better set then last time, a free house, some good choons, nice few shrooms and some pot if you want and the sunrise..

Accept the trip for what it is don't think good or bad, and if you're not liking it what I do is just think "Okay I feel this, what's next? in a calm voice to myself, does the trick for me.

Best of luck buddy I knows you're gonna have a great time and I'll be sending the good vibes for ya :smile:

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Giving the mushrooms a seconed chance? [Re: gma]
    #3985385 - 03/29/05 01:03 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

Quote:

gma said:
fuck that get some tunes some trippy shit and eat all you got make it worthwile>> your parents are gone. Ive only dosed the highest like 2.8-3g's, and ill tell you, if i had the house to myself id be divin right into that eighth. And fuck not smokin pot on shrooms. Bad idea for me.

man, hehe, theres nothing more I would want then to be that experienced at shrooming to just eat 3.5 alone.  But unfortunately that's not the case.  All drugs effect me much more then they effect some people.  1.5g made me see massive OEV.  I just really want to get in touch with mushrooms without needing to worry about anyone else. 

I still haven't got my 1/8th yet.  Freakin dealers. :finger:  I'm really cutting it close.  I'm triping tomorrow morning so I need to get them tonight or no trip.  Ill post when when I get  the :mushroom2: :mushroom2: :mushroom2:

--------------------

Edited by Toddo (03/29/05 01:06 PM)

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#3988213 - 03/29/05 10:52 PM (19 years, 3 days ago)

omg...9:51pm...still no.  I havnt lost all hope yet.  :frown:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag