Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forgotten
Trippin
    #3975801 - 03/27/05 11:04 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

It is kind of like your whole life flashing by, This is the first time ive acctually tripped wow its alot different than i have thought , everything seems to be a compilement of just something else , everything looks different , my chest looks like a tree stump , its wierd , im still in the trip , im still feeling it now , i feel like im confused , very confused.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Trippin [Re: sublimistri]
    #3975824 - 03/27/05 11:15 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

confusion is ok, don't worry about trying to figure it all out. just lay back and let it take you where it's going to take you :sun:

have fun :mushroom2:

OfflineEdge
I like plants

Loc: Machu Pichu
    #3975841 - 03/27/05 11:23 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

yeah buddy, go with the flow. relaxation is key.

if you're confused, go look at some form of nature, but really LOOK at it... a potted plant, a tree somewhere, a landscape of sorts, the sky. Put yourself into the nature you're looking at so you feel it.

--------------------
Check Out My "A Report w/ pics and links--FAE, RH, Casings, Cakes, Polyfil, And A Simple Setup And More!"

"For every action there is a reaction; and a Paykie reaction, is quite a fuckin thing"
--Turkish of Snatch

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Trippin [Re: Hendostan]
    #3975845 - 03/27/05 11:25 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Im sobering up now i cant remember hardly anything i did while i was tripping , i dont even know how much i ate really , i tripped pretty hard , for some reason i kept sticking my hands in my mouth , and i had a little bit of chocolate

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

#3975850 - 03/27/05 11:28 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

I remember at the beggining of the trip , i was looking at a picture of me , and it kept morphing into a picture of my father , its like i was watching a movie the whole time , everything was just happening.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.

Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

InvisiblePawPaw
Picktish TexasStyle....

Loc: was born down in the sout...
    #3975857 - 03/27/05 11:32 AM (19 years, 24 days ago)

We allways remember the beggining...its a refreshing get away :cool:

--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3976586 - 03/27/05 04:11 PM (19 years, 24 days ago)

Your memory of it will probably be foggy for a couple days, as time goes on you'll remember more and more, and begin to integrate it.

--------------------

Offlinesublimistri
Higher Than AKite
Male User Gallery

Re: Trippin [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3979530 - 03/28/05 08:49 AM (19 years, 23 days ago)

well another reason why my memory will be bad is because in the beginning i was going to throw up , i could feel it rising , so what did i do , packed a bowl hurry up got through with it then packed another. So i think that will make the trip foggy too.

Heres what i remember thinking in the middle of the trip. I remember thinking that maybe i didnt exist , i woud try to feel my face , and all i would feel was my mouth , my whole body looked deformed when i looked at it , like my chest down to my feet were twisted , it looked like i only had one leg sometimes , i remember looking at my fingers and toes , and it looked like i was missing a few fingers and toes. when i would try to lay down or sit down , i remember curling up into a ball , this was automatic for some reason. I then thought i was just a blob. i remember trying to eat chocolate , and all i would do is chew it up , then it would just stay in my mouth , and i would end up wiping it out with my sheets when i would curl up into a ball on my bed. whatever i had in my hands , i would end up chewing on it for some reason , i remember chewing on my digital camera. i remember watching larry carlsons sasquath mountain , that was entertaining.Also for some reason , i would strip myself for some reason. and then id put my clothes back on... but they just found a way off me , i didnt have like any control of keeping my clothes on. when i would look at this one picture , i remember the colors moving on it and the shape of it would change. After the trip , i remember not wanting to smoke , because i was feeling good about myself , but i ended up smoking like 4 bowls , and then had a major headache. I woke up with the headache.

I wish i coulda measured how much mush i ingested , it was quite a bit , I dont think that i will take that much again , it was frightening.

--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden

Edited by sublimistri (03/28/05 09:46 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order