Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Tonight's the night
    #3971843 - 03/26/05 11:20 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I recently posted asking for some helpful advice on my upcoming trip and didn't get 'go for it' replies, maybe it's for the best though. However; I think I am going to go for it anyway, 7g dried. THe most I've ever taken before was only a standard 3.5g dried, but I was always eager for more, and wanted to blast off even further to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Well tonight I plan on eating all 7g's with my cousin and two friends. I am eager, excited and over-joyed that my time has come again. (It's been a year since my last trip)

The plans go as follows, we live in the Boston area so we are going to the Museum of Science and sitting in at one of the laser shows not sure if it's Pink Floyd, Zepplin or Tool. But that should last an hour, then we will probably explore the museum some, and leave. Then I think we are setting off into Boston for a fun journey in which case I will probably bring a set of headphones to keep me occupied at all the sights, sounds, smells and feelings. I don't know what this night is going to entail, all I know is it is going to be one hell of an experience. I should be around for the day tomorrow and if my thoughts are clear, I will be posting and amazing trip report!!

Can anyone suggest some good songs for a mix, or any full cd's that I should bring along for my CD Player??

WISH ME LUCK!!  :thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup: :grin: :grin: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :thumbup:

Edited by FreeFalling (03/26/05 11:21 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Tonight's the night [Re: FreeFalling]
    #3971991 - 03/26/05 12:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

hey man, you probley have your plans all made but it seems that 7g out side in public could get a little ruff.  I think going to the laser show and museum would be great fun on  a lower dose.  From what I have herd, 7g can bring you to total ego loss and unable to move.  I dont know if you want that happening in the middle of a laser show or museum. But whatever you do, have fun and post a trip report here!! good vibes your way bro :thumbup: :thumbup: :cool:

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineFreeFalling
Re: Tonight's the night [Re: Toddo]
    #3972017 - 03/26/05 12:36 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, not being able to moev int ht emiddle of the museum might not be so great. Especially when security comes to carry me out.. Well, hmm, suppose I take 3.5g, let it kick in, watch the laser show, walk around the museum, and then when I leave, say we go to chill at a friend's house, take the other 3.5g. How would that be different than taking all 7g at once? Would it be better? Better idea? Longer lasting? Would it kill some of the efefcts spacing it out like that?

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#3972143 - 03/26/05 01:10 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

erm...chances are any plans you have will fail on 7g. thats a sit around and think about stuff dose. from 3.5 to 7 is quite a jump, it'll be a totally different experience.

if you take 3.5 and then redose with another 3.5 sometime during your peak, it should prolong the effects. a better idea IMO for what you want to do.

OfflineFreeFalling
Re: Tonight's the night [Re: alsey]
    #3972145 - 03/26/05 01:11 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

So should I splt the dose? Because I still want to go out, the rest of the people are and I dont want to be left behind alone, should I do 3.5 before the show and then after I leave when we're somewhere just chillin' eat the other 3.5? I'm wondering what effects this will have as opposed to all 7g at once?

Offlinealsey

#3972153 - 03/26/05 01:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i'd say, eat 3.5, go to the museum and do whatever, then see what you feel like later. if you want more, eat more. if you do redose, do it during the peak. that way you know roughly how strong the shrooms are going to be, and your tolerance won't have built up much when you redose.

OfflineFreeFalling
    #3972164 - 03/26/05 01:17 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

It's been a year since my last trip, maybe i'll just eat 3.5 and go out this weekend, have fun in the social aspect with friends. And save the 3.5 for next weekend and just sit at home, laying upstairs by myself for a more mind exploring trip?

Offlinealsey

#3972171 - 03/26/05 01:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

sounds like a better idea to me, but you just have to see how you feel. if you've peaked and you want more and there's no reason not to carry on tripping then i wouldn't hold back.

OfflineFreeFalling
    #3972224 - 03/26/05 01:39 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'm looking to reach new levels. I'm just afraid that i'll reach a certain peak, i'll want more, so ill eat the rest but I wont get any further it'll jsut elognate the point I am already at.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3972230 - 03/26/05 01:42 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Don't worry about reaching anything, you will get what you are meant to get.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Offlinealsey

#3972241 - 03/26/05 01:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

there's nothing wrong with that. you can always up the dose next time. if you want to reach new levels by doing a big dose, the best thing is to stay in a safe and comfortable place.

OfflineFreeFalling
    #3972280 - 03/26/05 01:59 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well, regardless what I decide to do, or how much I decide to take. Any musical suggestions from anyone that I should take along with me?? I've always favrored the progressive trance, but I'm very open minded about anything.

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
    #3972431 - 03/26/05 02:57 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I'd say go for it and eat all 7 grams, if you really want to & think you can handle it.

For music, I'd say anything by the Grateful Dead, The Doors, Yes, Pink Floyd, CSNY, and Dire Straits.

I could go on and on, but those bands are great & I found them to be my favorite "trip" bands.

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Tonight's the night [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #3972561 - 03/26/05 03:33 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

If you think your ready for 7grams then by all means, take it. Just do it at your house. I just don't feel that a public place such as a laser show would put you in a good position if things got to intense. If your at your own house, its much easyer to deal with it.

--------------------

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

#3972573 - 03/26/05 03:36 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

as for music, get soothing calm and soothing if your going out in public. Music can be such a great tool when shrooming. It can take your mind off of the worst things (stomach, mind, pain, and mood)

--------------------

OfflineShroomehlouah
The glass isbending
    #3972583 - 03/26/05 03:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

From my experience doses around 7g make it hard to move, it is possibly if its out of neccessity but its quite difficult, your plan sounds godamn awsome for a 3.5 trip that'd be so good I envy ya man heh.

And for the self exploring 3.5 trip, I think that'll give you what you want. With solo trips the dose isnt THAT important, a low dose can give high effects, the type that you seem to want!

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on."

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Tonight's the night [Re: Shroomehlouah]
    #3976283 - 03/27/05 04:28 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

7 grams could own and you and you may not be prepared in the least.

That 3.5 grams you took may not of taken you as far as a good 3.5 could take you.

You want to see jsut how far the rabbit -hole goes... shiiite, it goes pretty damn far, just remember, you CHOSE to see how far it went, and no, you are not dying.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineCray
I'm not fat i'mbig bones
 User Gallery

Re: Tonight's the night [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3979816 - 03/28/05 12:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

man, I keep checking this thread, you gunna tell us how it went or what?

--------------------
My Shroomery Gallery

Don't get ripped off ONLY BUY FROM SHROOMERY SPONSORS

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #3980257 - 03/28/05 02:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

yeah man 7g in public is a very bad idea. my hghest does is 8g's and i could not move or talk, i enjoyed the experience but i would have been somewhere with a lot of people i would have not been able to handle it i am sure of that. Doeses that high should not be done in public. i would not even recomend jumping from 3.5 to 7g's. work your way up i have found that will help you be able to handle the difference in effects much easier. when i ever i dose even though i have done that much i start low and work my way up on the next trip. just becareful i nkow many people who have done what you did and are so scared to even touch mushrooms again. just becareful and dont over do it.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, The Doors

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience