Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomel
month old subtrate.....
    #397008 - 09/17/01 06:41 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Okay....I have about 6 pint jars with subtrate in them that I steam sterilized a month ago(I meant to do the contorl jar method for only 2 weeks but thanks to sporechick weeks turned into more than a month)Sporechicks said that they resent my order on the 10th and i would get it in 3 days or so( that didnt happen)my question is is my subtrate still moist if i kept the lids sealed tight since the steam sterilizing?because im hoping to get my spores really soon.

Hows my driven man?
We are still parked.
-Cheech&Chong

--------------------
Hows my driven man?
We are still parked.
-Cheech&Chong

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOdd_Snail
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: month old subtrate..... [Re: Shroomel]
    #397013 - 09/17/01 06:53 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

first off, don't order from spore chix. and if there are holes in the top of your jars then depending on how hot the temperature they were in then some water may have evaporated. but so what? if they look a little dry then take a needle and give them some more water.

*I said no to drugs, but they didn't listen.*
*If you are not wasted, then the day is.*

--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

OfflineShroomel
Re: month old subtrate..... [Re: Odd_Snail]
    #397055 - 09/17/01 07:43 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

well about 2 months ago sporechicks wern't considered too bad......i probaly wont order from them again in a while.This is really fucking with my first grow expectations.Also if the subtrate is really dry should i sterilize the water in the microwave before putting in the needle to re-hydrate?

Hows my driven man?
We are still parked.
-Cheech&Chong

--------------------
Hows my driven man?
We are still parked.
-Cheech&Chong

OfflineBeppoMarx
old hand
Re: month old subtrate..... [Re: Shroomel]
    #397401 - 09/18/01 06:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i would. just nuke some water in the mic. till it starts bubbling and overflowing and suck that up and shoot it in there. dont go overboard tho, no mudpies!

--------------------
Holy shit people; COMMON SENSE! we were all born with it where did it go?
maybe theres a tek out there to explain how to use it!
BUCKETS BRIGADE left hand man!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag