Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
Please Help :: Advice
    #3969296 - 03/25/05 05:15 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I've decided to split my 1/4 with a girl. 1/8 each. We recently broke up after about a 10 month run and things were very serious. Reasons were due to fighting, and loss of the "magical feeling" in the relationship. And I was hit with an idea, why can't I rekindle the magical feeling with a little help from magical plants?  :smile:

We both really want to get back together with eachother but just don't know how to smoothin' the hurtful words and things that were said. So i'm debating, if I pick her up tonight and let her trip with me. Do you think we can vibe together and rekindle the magic? And at the same time, i'm looking for music to throw on a CD that will assist her and I with the journey that will help us realize that were are meant for eachother. Please list any advice or songs, thank you. :heart:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Please Help :: Advice [Re: FreeFalling]
    #3969519 - 03/25/05 06:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

using drugs to generate feelings for someone is not a good idea in my opinion. there is something psychologists call emotional bond imprinting; a process in which people form emotional bonds because they have been through certain strong experiences together. this is healthy to a certain extent, but you don't want a relationship to be based on a drug experience. emotional bond imprinting is commonly associated with MDMA, but i would imagine its quite possible on shrooms or acid or something.

i would say trip together once a relationship is established and it should be a wonderful experience, but a relationship caused by a trip might not be that wonderful. i don't know, i'm probably talking shit. i don't know the specifics of your situation so i'm just giving random general advice really.

on the other hand, a psychedelic experience can open your mind and make you realise that you are meant for eachother. this is different to the experience making you think you are meant for eachother.

again, these are just my opinions. don't take too much notice of them, but i'd be wary of doing something like this.

OfflineLiveByFreedom
Catalyst
 User Gallery

Loc: Mountains
Re: Please Help :: Advice [Re: alsey]
    #3969534 - 03/25/05 06:22 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

That sounds like an alright idea, i recently got back together with my ex after an MDMA experience. We seperated in december after 8 months, then 3-4 weeks ago decided to roll together, just for fun, on a friendly level. As soon as the roll started, kissing and fondling started. Then i told her my vision of her and i in a field of sunshine, confessing our love for each other. She broke out in tears said she loved me, and that she was 100% from now on. So, that turned out really good, but i'm sure it'd be a whole lot different with mushrooms. Have a good time reguardless :smile:

--------------------
"Everything is not as it seems." Eye

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3969598 - 03/25/05 06:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Psychoactives can definitely help heal emotional wounds between couples.

But if I were you Freefalling, I would try and move past the hurt in my sober life first.  You guys don't need a drug to heal!  The drug is only a crutch...true emotional healing already exists inside of you.  You just have to let yourself nurture it.  :heart:

Good luck and please be careful.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3969660 - 03/25/05 07:05 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

FreeFalling said:
And I was hit with an idea, why can't I rekindle the magical feeling with a little help from magical plants?  :smile:

Shroom if you wish, but it all depends on HER feelings. Don't be surprised if you have a really bad trip.

Trip together if you wish, but trip to trip, not to rekindle feelings.

What if you trip and she breaks your heart?

What if she gets scared?

Trip for the sake of tripping, love for the sake of love. Don't confuse the two.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: Please Help :: Advice [Re: Rose]
    #3970110 - 03/25/05 09:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Things will probably get very confusing and trying to do anything is a waste other than experience.

Doesn't sound like the best idea to me.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineToddo
Stranger
Male

Re: Please Help :: Advice [Re: Rose]
    #3970262 - 03/25/05 10:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cervantes said:
Quote:

FreeFalling said:
And I was hit with an idea, why can't I rekindle the magical feeling with a little help from magical plants?  :smile:

Shroom if you wish, but it all depends on HER feelings. Don't be surprised if you have a really bad trip.

Trip together if you wish, but trip to trip, not to rekindle feelings.

What if you trip and she breaks your heart?

What if she gets scared?

Trip for the sake of tripping, love for the sake of love. Don't confuse the two.

:thumbup: :thumbup:well said man

--------------------
Shroomery Composition Contest

OfflineFreeFalling
Who's been herebefore me?
    #3971742 - 03/26/05 10:17 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thank you much for all the advice. I think I may have unclearly stated what I meant. What I meant was, we both want to get back together but neither one of us are really good at just saying what's on our mind, we tend to hold a lot back. Which makes it difficult to communicate, I just figured this would open our minds to a new level of communication in hopes of letting it all out so to speak and realizing new things. But after careful consideration, I've begun to think MDMA may be a better substitute for this, and I may keep the quarter for myself  :grin:

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#3972169 - 03/26/05 01:19 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

MDMA might be a better idea, but keep the dose fairly low. you don't wanna get too fucked and start saying things you don't really mean. drugs can help with stuff like this, but its a delicate situation so don't overdo it.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3973737 - 03/26/05 09:07 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Honesty is better than any drug... in situations such as yours.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience