Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejay9215
Stranger
seeds from Ebay??
    #3966004 - 03/24/05 05:47 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Anybody order seeds from Ebay before? I see many San Pedro, for small quantities (10). I really don't want to buy 100 seeds from anywhere as I would never plant tht many, but I don't wnt to find out month from now that I am growing tomatoes. Any experiences?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: seeds from Ebay?? [Re: jay9215]
    #3966011 - 03/24/05 05:50 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

if you just want a few, try a shroomery vendor, they have them.

if you must buy from ebay, just read the ratings> i've never had a bad experience when i followed good ratings.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3966016 - 03/24/05 05:52 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Id say most likly say ebay seeds are junk no matter what kind of seeds...

Same with alot of other items.. It all depends on the seller.

Oh and 100 seeds aint that much.. when they get like 4 inch alot of people would love to take one off your hands.

Offlinejay9215
Stranger
Re: seeds from Ebay?? [Re: Legoulash]
    #3966042 - 03/24/05 06:01 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Thanks for the replies. Yeah, I guess I could give a bunch away but I started my cactus "hobby" less than one month ago, and I have 90 Loph w. seedlings, 1 12" san pedro that I bought at walmart for $5.00 and a bunch of little grafting stock that I am getting ready to use. I can't picture my place with 100 more cactus right now!!

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3966143 - 03/24/05 06:41 PM (19 years, 9 days ago)

i found mine through ebay, it was a buisness that sells many cacti seeds. i went through them through their website though, jsut foudn their site on ebay.

100 seeds will cost you under $5...even if you dont want to grow them you can always trade them here at teh shroomery. cacti seeds seem to be a hot item.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: seeds from Ebay?? [Re: kadakuda]
    #3967590 - 03/25/05 02:38 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Bs, ebay has tons of great people on it. Sorry you had a bad experience with one dickhead that ripped you off.

I have ordered seeds from about 10 different people and they have all been great. Come on seeds are seeds, give it a break.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: seeds from Ebay?? [Re: Fluxburn]
    #3968314 - 03/25/05 11:01 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

eBay seeds are junk if they are woodrose and cactus I know this from experience. Other seeds I found to be good though just don't buy cactus seeds out 15 seeds i had 1 pop up hardly worth what they got.
Awsome place to get seeds is shroomery sponsors.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

OfflineFluxburn
 User Gallery

Loc: Oakland, CA, USA Flag
Re: seeds from Ebay?? [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #3968391 - 03/25/05 11:25 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

Ok I have purchase HBRW seeds from some dood, I got 1000 seeds for $20. Actually I emailed him about only getting 700-800 and he sent another package of 700 seeds. I even germinated some of the seeds too.

I ordered some mimosa pudica, set them to seed last night.

Ordered some misc herbs, great package they included so many other seeds just for fun, the company is seedsandmore

I ordered some cacti seeds from this guy, they work great, almost every single seed germinated

I found this guy who gives out cutlings and stuff, and he seems pretty cool about it since my first cutling died and he says he will send some more with the next order.

etc.
Where you get off saying they are all bad is crazy to myself, from my experiences.

You can get some real steals on ebay man, I have seen huge psychotria viridis plants come up every once in awhile for $15. Pretty good deal from what I see bro. Also they have b caapi plants and etc that are cool.

Another store, I bought 12 clones from this guy off ebay, for salvia d and he sent actually 19 clones. Great guy.

I got a kratom plant off some guy, great guy even offered some support through email.

I understand support the vendors lalala, but dissing private enterprise business is like saying that individual people are dicks.
I am nice and trade here on the shroomery, I don't rip people off. I sell on ebay, I don't rip people off. I find it rather insulting you think that the ebay community and myself have no products worth mentioning.

Lots of hardworking americans sell some items on ebay and make it a great community for us all to enjoy. By the way, I looked at iamshaman and that place looks amazing for lots of deals. I will be going there to get some stuff from know on.

But check this out, on ebay I scored 250 grams of syrian rue powder for $10. I mean that is pretty cool and I never have seen a vendor offering that. I don't even have to grind the stuff up I just have to do an extraction.

You can't diss the free market system, it creates new products when a need is necessary. I do say, support the sponsers, but at this point with supporter accounts and etc, I don't see why this place is running out of money. Lots of people here seem very diehard to the shroomery, perhaps the site could offer t-shirts as well as supporter accounts. I mean it is really so bad to where this site needs money they could sell their own products but who wants to get involved with that.

Trust me, I am sure that more then enough money is generated from the sponser links. I see people all the time stating they "purchased mycobags" or they "purchased some blue lotus tinture from iamshaman" and etc.

But saying that other sources are bad and the sponsers are the only place to go is just stupid. That is similar to saying worshiping the christian religion is the only religon to worship and all others are evil. No we have a free choice in this country and pressing slandered viewpoints is wrong.

I have used ebay for a long time know and yes, you get some jackass that rips you off or etc and you learn a lesson of how some people aren't very nice. But I am sorry, I will use ebay until I die because it is so valuable to myself and others.

--------------------
ABSTRACT ART (Mine) http://nathanbelomy.com

OfflineGNIOM1498
Death Cup
 User Gallery

Loc: My home is where my spiri...
Re: seeds from Ebay?? [Re: Fluxburn]
    #3971040 - 03/25/05 11:41 PM (19 years, 8 days ago)

ya i love ebay too but I just had some bad experiences with the peruvians and pedro's cactus seeds, thats all. who knows maybe i killed them all or something or did something wrong. But i would go with a sponsor.

--------------------

----ALL MY POSTS ARE FICTIONAL-------

Offlinepod3
Stranger
 User Gallery
- [Re: GNIOM1498]
    #3980127 - 03/28/05 12:17 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

-

Edited by pod3 (10/26/06 11:32 AM)

OfflineOpenminded
Dicotyledon

Loc: England.
Re: seeds from Ebay?? [Re: pod3]
    #3980435 - 03/28/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

I have never been ripped off on anything from ebay. That includes seven different species of ethno plants and ten or so species of seeds, from about a dozen different people. But obviously if you go with someone with bad or no ratings, then that's your fault if you get ripped off. Ratings are there for a reason, so check them first!

Offlinepod3
Stranger
 User Gallery
- [Re: Openminded]
    #3985435 - 03/29/05 01:11 PM (19 years, 4 days ago)

-

Edited by pod3 (10/26/06 11:28 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf