Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGrizzy
Explorer of mindand matter

Loc: Bay Area, CA - USA
While tripping - ever had a "telekinetic" experience?
    #3967078 - 03/24/05 10:46 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

I personally never have. But the reason I ask if because I suspect it to be possible and even likely with some people.

First a bit of background on telekinesis: Some people say it does not exist. If they hold on for a while, they will see PROOF that it does.

There have been cases of "demonic" possessions, where a possessed boy would be recieving an excorcism, and stuff in the room would move. Pictures would fall over, bottles would tip over. Stuff would happen and many witness swear up and down that the possession is real. HOWEVER - science is now beginning to explain the truth of this phenomenon.

Here's how it works: A person's brain has electrical activity going on within it. When a person is "psycho" or in a rage or terrified or VERY STIMULATED in another way - the level of electrical activity is higher in that brain. Going further, to take a person that may be insane and to put them into a rage even further raises this level of activity.

Now, the scientists that map out this electrical acitivity state that in events where physical objects are manipulated or affected there is a surge of electricity within the mind of the subject. That alone doesn't explain it, but this part helps: The earth has a magnetic field around it. It's invisible, and it's all around us. You can sometimes see the way it moves and waves when you see the Northern Lights. Just as the tides move and wave, so does this magnetic field.

In rare cases, scientists indicate that there lies a very real possiblity of a high-enough level of electrical activity within a mind to actually have an interaction with this magnetic field.

If you can picture your brain electricity having a "surge" and then having that surge "ride" a magnetic wave - it could translate into tangible ENERGY. Almost like a shockwave.

There's no doubt in my mind that there exists a relationship between the electricity in our minds and the magnetic field of the earth. This is how I rationalize any and all psychic phenomenon.

After all, I can almost prove this last part by simply asking you to consider something in your mind right now-->Just because we can't see something doesn't mean we must be unaware of it. <- Here's how. Imagine you are standing at the shore of a little lake. There's a big rock on your left and you can't see around the corner. Even though you can't see around the corner, if someone on the other side of that rock jumped in the lake and started thrashing about - you would see the ripples coming from that area - and therefore know for a fact that something is going on over there. Well - I think it's similar with this electricy and magnetic field.

I think that our minds may recieve data that we can't comprehend yet. Just like a ripple in the water, another electrical entity may put out energy and we may be able to recieve it due to the "ripples" it creates in the "magnetic lake" of the world. That's just my theory though...

But the first part, that was science.

So - what about it? I figure since shrooms and acid raise the level of activity in the brain, it would not be unreasonable to hear an account of something wierd going on while during a trip.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?

Thank you for your input.

--------------------
"You already know everything, it's just a matter of time before you remember..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: While tripping - ever had a "telekinetic" experience? [Re: Grizzy]
    #3967545 - 03/25/05 01:40 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

For some reason, when you said telekinesis, I was thinking mind reading. And that has happened between me and my buddies while tripping.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
Re: While tripping - ever had a "telekinetic" experience? [Re: MeThoD]
    #3967621 - 03/25/05 03:32 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

I've never had a telekinetic experience, but I believe that it's possible. I've experienced ESP first hand with and without the help of drugs.

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #3967750 - 03/25/05 06:27 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

il have to get a better word out of a friend. he was shzroomin, anda clock fell off th wall as he looked at it.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: While tripping - ever had a "telekinetic" experience? [Re: discoabe]
    #3968179 - 03/25/05 10:18 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Anything is possible. The range of human experience that is supressed from mainstream society is vast.

I know for a fact we can see the future, I've experienced it myself.

As for tele K, I've yet to experience this but I think the mind or soul can interact with the world around us in many unknown ways!

--------------------

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#3968525 - 03/25/05 11:54 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

at one point in a very strong acid trip, i had a telekinetic experience. i could move objects around in the room just like i could move my arms. however, i think its most likely that was just a hallucination.

until a feasible mechanism for how bioelectricity can move other objects is proposed, i'll continue to be very skeptical about telekenesis. the currents produced in your brain are tiny compared to those needed to generate fields strong enough to move macroscopic objects.

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
    #3968571 - 03/25/05 12:07 PM (19 years, 27 days ago)

when SWIM had his first psilocybin experience with his friend, his friend asked about a shirt and SWIM had just told him the location of where he got the shirt, like the environment. Anyway SWIM was going to tell his friend about where he got the shirt and SWIM was thinking about the EXACT place in his mind, and SWIM's friend then told him the exact place down to the City/State/Location!

SWIM was on 2.0g dried and his friend was on 1.5g dried.

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag