Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #3967923 - 03/25/05 08:47 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I was probably the sluttiest person I knew in high school.. I didn't keep count but I must have slept with about 20 girls by the time I was 19.

Then there was this girl that spread her legs for everyone.. she probably beat me in the slut category.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: Learyfan]
    #3967948 - 03/25/05 08:58 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

I agree for the most part, but there are girls (and probably guys, though less common) who seem to fuck not for happiness, or expression, but rather just to see how many guys they can bang, or to piss their parents off, or simply because they can't deal with the world so banging random people becomes a kind of escape.

There are girls who like to express themselves by their sexuality, and I wouldn't consider these sluts really, but the ones that I would call sluts are the ones who you can tell have some deep-seated issues and try to take it out by sex. The ones I'm thinking of are usually a bit crazy too, if you explore their personality more, and the connotation of slut would fade away as they cause no physical damage, and if people adapted, no emotional damage either.

Were there no STDs or pregnancy, though, these people would be harmless. Every chick would be considered a slut by modern day standards I'm sure, but in a society like that I bet spontaneous and experimental sexuality would end up being an everyday thing. The connotation of slut would fade away, as they would not have to be feared by causing any physical damage or dropping babies in the world, and, if people adapted, wouldn't cause any emotional damage either.

Aldous Huxley wrote about this situation in Brave New World, and I really didn't see the open sexuality part of that society as a bad thing. I doubt there would be such a lack of attachment as there is in that book, because it's simply human nature to get attached to people you're involved with, even if you're fucking others for experimentation and expression of your body.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: Ravus]
    #3967951 - 03/25/05 09:00 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

At least we're well past the witch trials

--------------------

OfflineRJLR
No greater love
 User Gallery

Loc: France, keepin' tabs with...
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: Shroomism]
    #3967993 - 03/25/05 09:19 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

People who enjoy sex are not sluts!! It's the less respectable then hocker chicks who fuck with people useing their sexual energy to get what they want... they don't have to sleep with any one... at lest hockers are doing an honest trade... sluts fuck with you and give nothing back... I think... An empty hole...

--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

#3968325 - 03/25/05 11:04 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
There's no such thing as a "slut".  People should be free to express their sexuality.  I blame religion for ideas like these.

:thumbup:

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3968357 - 03/25/05 11:15 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
There's no such thing as a "slut". People should be free to express their sexuality. I blame religion for ideas like these.

There are people who are expressing their sexuality, and there are people who have unsafe sex without thinking as a way to compensate for their low self esteem. Have you never met some ugly girl desperate to fuck anything that comes her way, regardless of how she's treated, or what precautions are taken?

Sex is kinda like drugs. You can have a wild time with drugs, go all out, but still be fairly safe. You can also be a junky or a crackhead.

Ever notice how it's usually the most irresponsible people who eventually becoming violently opposed to these things? You don't hear about some guy who occasionally smoked a couple joints, and now lectures at school about the dangers of drugs, these guys are always guys who used to have $100 a day heroin habits.

So I don't know if there are sluts, but there are people who have irresponsible sex with whoever.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineC20H25N3O
Calico Kahlia
 User Gallery

Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: Phluck]
    #3968388 - 03/25/05 11:24 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Well, first, back in highschool homeroom was alphabetical and so was the seating chart thingy.

Well anyway, the girl that sat in front of all thorughout high school got pregnant as a sophmore, again as a junior, and again as a senior!!! two different fathers, however, the last two were the same father and I think shes still with him. But I mean, wtf! i'm a year out of a highschool but It wouldn't surprise me if she had another one.

as a freshman she had like 50 boyfriends and each one would last about a week at the most. I had two classes with her plus homeroom (there are only 4 90minute classes)... IT WAS HELL, because she would tell different stories in differen't classes. She may not of been a slut, but shit there is something wrong with her. By the way, she came from a family of like 12 or 13 or something. And everyone in her family is just that crazy.

--------------------

Calico Kahlia come tell me the news
Calamity's waiting for a way to get to her
Rosy red and electric blue
I bought you a paddle for your paper canoe

Say you'll come back when you can
Whenever your airplane happens to land
Maybe I'll be back here too
It all depends on what's with you

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: C20H25N3O]
    #3968425 - 03/25/05 11:35 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

there's a difference between liking to have sex a lot, and being a slut.  I like sex.  I have a lot of sex.  I however, do not sleep with random people, I certainly don't have one night stands, and there's not many people I've trusted enough to have sex with without a condom. 

My friend Carrie in high school was a whore.  She used to leave her back door, which led into her bedroom, open at night, and random guys would just come in, sleep with her, and leave.  I slept at her house once, in the other room, and 4 different guys came in over the course of the night.  We sat down once, Me, my friend Tara, and this girl Carrie, and compiled a list of people she had been with.  We stopped when we reached 115 and there was still no end in sight.  :projectile:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Invisibleblissedout
Male User Gallery

Loc: Yonder Flag
    #3968504 - 03/25/05 11:51 AM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Tammy Rushing!!! She was a slut and a half!! Real nice girl, though! :tongue:

--------------------

:murray:

InvisibleJoeChip
Entropy
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: Phluck]
    #3968671 - 03/25/05 12:32 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Phluck said:
Quote:

Learyfan said:
There's no such thing as a "slut".  People should be free to express their sexuality.  I blame religion for ideas like these.

There are people who are expressing their sexuality, and there are people who have unsafe sex without thinking as a way to compensate for their low self esteem. Have you never met some ugly girl desperate to fuck anything that comes her way, regardless of how she's treated, or what precautions are taken?

Sex is kinda like drugs. You can have a wild time with drugs, go all out, but still be fairly safe. You can also be a junky or a crackhead.

Ever notice how it's usually the most irresponsible people who eventually becoming violently opposed to these things? You don't hear about some guy who occasionally smoked a couple joints, and now lectures at school about the dangers of drugs, these guys are always guys who used to have $100 a day heroin habits.

So I don't know if there are sluts, but there are people who have irresponsible sex with whoever.

Let's have some unsafe sex since I'm a slut. :smile:

--------------------
I am Ubik. Before the universe was, I am. I made the suns. I made the worlds. I created the lives and the places they inhabit; I move them here, I put them there. They go as I say, they do as I tell them. I am the word and my name is never spoken, the name which no one knows. I am called Ubik, but that is not my name. I am. I shall always be.

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: JoeChip]
    #3968689 - 03/25/05 12:37 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I have this freind Joey, He's such a slut they(everybody) know him as Hoey.

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: California]
    #3968760 - 03/25/05 12:55 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

I really love love love love love love love sex but I don't think that makes me a slut. I think a slut is a guy or girl that has unprotected sex with more then one guy or let me re-word that..... who sleeps with a lot of guys and doesnt use protection.. or has a boyfriend/girlfriend and fucks someone else.... or someone who has more then 1 partner at a time.........

NOW adays sex should be free and not matter because it is soo awesome.. but unlike the 60's and 70's we know about the danger in doing that.. We have to be safer now

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Invisiblemantis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bunker Alpha, GMC Flag
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3968768 - 03/25/05 12:58 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Exactly, it's natural for everyone to like sex-- a lot. Somebody can only be called a slut if they have sex with a lot of random partners without regard for the consequences-- or somebody who cheats on their partner(s).

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: mantis]
    #3968772 - 03/25/05 01:00 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

right on I hate cheaters

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #3969096 - 03/25/05 02:01 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Yeah, me too... Fuckin cheaters deserve everything they get.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: drtyfrnk]
    #3969468 - 03/25/05 04:00 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

There's an underlying message behind calling someone names for being sexually robust. The idea is that sex is bad and that you should only justify having sex if you're married or in a "serious" relationship. Therefore, if you have sex without being in a solid relationship then you are a "slut" or "whore" or "tramp", etc..

Where do we get the idea that sex is bad? Religion. Do away with it. Get back to spirituality.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
    #3969585 - 03/25/05 04:37 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

One time i was hanging out with my ex-girlfriend and her friend admitted to us that she sucked 10 dicks at a party once. I responded, almost impulsively, and asked "Did they stand in line?"

My girlfriend smacked me for that comment, needless to say her friend didn't like me anymore.

Offlinefaslimy
Dead Man
 User Gallery
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: neuro]
    #3969627 - 03/25/05 04:54 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

lol, so what were you meant to say? congratulations?

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: faslimy]
    #3969711 - 03/25/05 05:21 PM (19 years, 7 days ago)

Yeah, seriously, what did she expect you to say to a comment like that? "Good job!"

If she says something like that, I don't see what response would fit it other than an inquisitive question.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineA010011000111
Stranger
Loc: Space
Re: Who's the sluttiest person you have ever known? [Re: Ravus]
    #4266889 - 06/07/05 06:52 AM (18 years, 9 months ago)

there was this ho in gym class. she was white but she was really well endowed.

--------------------
You can get a power chord tangled up in a blanket pretty good. you just gotta pull it out.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom