Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

cant wait
    #3966145 - 03/24/05 08:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

this is probably a stupid q but is there a way of inoculating without using a syringe because i can't wait.or maybe making your own syringe. i am having trouble getting one, i have asked a few farmers because they use them but i can't go around telling them what i will be using it for.

Also does it matter if the brf is past its sell by date, will the mushrooms mind.

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFirewolf1327
Mycelial Ninja
Re: cant wait [Re: funnylittleman]
    #3966268 - 03/24/05 09:23 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

What exactly do you have now? there are plenty of guides on making your own syringes on the site.

Offlinefunnylittleman
Stranger

Re: cant wait [Re: Firewolf1327]
    #3966275 - 03/24/05 09:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i have everything except a syringe

--------------------
The world is like a ride in an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time and they begin to question, is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride... And we... kill those people.

- Bill Hicks

OfflineFirewolf1327
Mycelial Ninja
Re: cant wait [Re: funnylittleman]
    #3966286 - 03/24/05 09:30 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Then look in the cultivation guides for making your own, and if you can't get one, improvise a means of inoculation. I would suggest going to a store and looking in the cooking section (or barbeque) for a marinade injector. the needle is a big bigger (like ten gauge), but you should be able to find one easily and prepare your syringe as normal.
I used to sell barbeques at a large retail store, and we carried the "Canjun Injector" which was what I decribed. I've seen them at Walmart, Walgreens, Home depot... Just check the barbeque or cooking section.

Hangang Bukas.

OfflineMasterZen
Stranger
Re: cant wait [Re: Firewolf1327]
    #3966310 - 03/24/05 09:37 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

go to your local pharmacy and they will have syringes, or go to an addiction center, they will give you pre-sterilized needles that should work well

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Brown Rice Flour

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation