Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: Rice: U.S. Can't Wait Forever for N.Korean Talks [Re: starptv23]
    #3960021 - 03/23/05 02:25 PM (19 years, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

starptv23 said:
i dont think the usa was the first one but i could be wrong...i think it was russia...and we stold the info like we do with everything else

What the fuck are you going on about?

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Rice: U.S. Can't Wait Forever for N.Korean Talks [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3960892 - 03/23/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 5 hours ago)

i guess i am say nothing much to you zappa..but if you really want to be a jerky and say something rude to me like that then..whatever..talk to the hand since my azz really don't give a damn..but ...
i was wrong with what i wrote down earlier---- usa was the first one who made nuc weapons ..i should do more research before i say something like that...but i still think usa stole other countries ideas on nuke weapons...

it is nothing but a game of chess...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

InvisibleCJay
Dark Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Riding a bassline
Re: Rice: U.S. Can't Wait Forever for N.Korean Talks [Re: starptv23]
    #3963971 - 03/24/05 08:28 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

While the Ghandi story is nice and all, it is hardly deserving of trying to be paralleled with NUCLEAR weapons.
Candy (obviously)doesn't have the capability of sheer destruction and death as nuclear weapons.

Certain principles hold true in all human affairs. If Ghandi had been brandishing a big bag of sweets and was popping them in his mouth while telling the boy to give up - the boy would not have listened. The boy would have had no respect for Ghandi.

You see the: "Do as I say not as I do" approach has no positive effect on humans, it breeds resentment, retaliation and rebellion. Being a hypocrite and relying on fear, threats, bullying and intimidation to achieve ends is deplorable and never successful in the long term.

Wheras: "Lead by example" and "Practice what you 'preach'" have a positive effect on the human psyche and engender respect, trust and faith in others.

As long as the USA flashes its monster arsenal about other nations will strive to protect and defend themselves by the appropriate means, perhaps even rebel...Which is of course the US fear.

Breeding insecurity and ruling with cruelty (through economics), fear (the US arsenal) and double standards (you give up your nukes, we want a nuke free world...except *ahem* we will build more by the day for ourselves, but they don't count) will never quel the problem, these tactics only exaserbate matters.

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
Re: Rice: U.S. Can't Wait Forever for N.Korean Talks [Re: CJay]
    #3964757 - 03/24/05 12:25 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Breeding insecurity and ruling with cruelty(through nuclear weapons, thus raising fear) -is the number one priority of the "Leader" of North Korea.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]