Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
tyvek question.
    #3964192 - 03/24/05 11:44 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i've read multiple times that you can get tyvek envelopes from the post office so i just went and asked for some and the guy handed me a couple of large envelopes, i just want to make sure this is what i'm looking for...it doesn't feel like your average paper, it almost feels waxy and has what i can only explain as weird round designs on it, well not realy round but they have curves to them. am i in business or do i need to go back?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
Trusted Cultivator
Re: tyvek question. [Re: fallingaway24]
    #3964199 - 03/24/05 11:47 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Yep, that's what you need.

Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
Re: tyvek question. [Re: Holydiver]
    #3964205 - 03/24/05 11:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

cool thnx diver.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
    #3964214 - 03/24/05 11:51 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

you know you can order them tyvek for free online go to
http://shop.usps.com/cgi-bin/vsbv/postal...jsp?OID=1684828
just hit the order button and they will be shipped free of charge to your home...it takes about 5 days to get there but for next time you wont have to go anywhere..
i know the tyvek is water proof so that is why it feels weird....i know that does not answer all of your ?tions...I have to try to ise this tek also today so i guess we will both see how it works out...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlinefallingaway24
catatonic selfmedicator
Re: tyvek question. [Re: starptv23]
    #3964221 - 03/24/05 11:53 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

aaww thanks man, i didn't know i could just order it for free, i'm sure its something pretty commonly used so i don't think it would draw any attention would it?

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
    #3965001 - 03/24/05 03:16 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i would not see why not..ebay is such a big thing or maybe you run a bussneiess...i used to sell there...it is fine i would not worry ...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

InvisibleMagashM
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
    #3966158 - 03/24/05 08:45 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

What you want are the regular priorety mail ones. The others are 25% recycled paper.

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation