Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineinsectvhore
lord of flies

Carnival of Holes
    #3963776 - 03/24/05 06:05 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

A Towering Inferno In Six Measures,

Sitting in your wheelchair i can feel your disease...grandma/grandpa dont touch me, let me go please...get better or think of me in your will...old fuck i'll shove you over that hill and jack cant piss off as much as jill...give me your money you dying fuck,
Stiffed on the tip-toe squirmed through your tu-parted-lips to slip...oops...thats no labia...its a tease its a fright it?s the divine incisor, fucking the shell like a snail paints his cell... sex-ed distress signals drip perfumed lines of crystal meth, when dancing meant garroting we leapt into hell to degrade the lice?naked insects dressed as pets asking santa whats the matter, breast fed girls splatter splatter?dragqueen of the circus, so many tricks?keep the birthcircle curled into a square,
Somethings happening i dont know what to do?im not paranoid i know what to do?i think i'll kill someone some child that looks like you?i dont know what i am?i think im just like you...maybe the Zodiac?but more like the son of sam?oh son of sam you've made me what i am?you tell me lies and tell me that i can...and that i cant...in twisted dreams i seem to see what i could not be?but now i see im meant to clean...oh little angelfuck, that .44 makes me feel adored?this wicked king that tasty meat?such young things are so much more sweet?who has time to feel?i cant control myself i think you make me reel?what else can i do i don?t know what i am?maybe the Zodiac?but more like son of sam,
I love you like soiled underwear underneath my eyelids turning black love membranes tie you to a cage i hate this breath like painted fingernails its so hard to sleep when your skin is like plastic under sheets of pain red hate in a bicycle built for nine i love you like a white funeral mass of graves your mouth snarling in grin pantomimes i hate you in a half and half way,
Music seems to whisper your name...temptation, at night i move in flicker-book animation...conjure the strange hours of attraction games when sunsets whistle in your eyes and you are a photograph soothing soft flames of distraction seething the quiet dance but im only half and your smiles part for the ants to eat under my skin in red sheets of agony and apathy glowing red and laugh with me in the waxen melting of your gelatin fingers...the oiled pounding of those hips still lingers in my mind and slips to a perverse thought of soiled pleasures bought with words that touch and flit across your sleeping eyelids shudder red balloons and violets that flutter the wind from your mouth perfumed the flickering velvet of the weeping moons...alone im blue floating the silver night delicate petals wreathed in silver light...if i think i think of you,
Once the brides maid always the bride, left me in that neon blackness crept up on my spirits woe, slept through nightmares of my dearests soul, made from the grave a stolen kiss and bright stairs show a hidden bliss leading to a crypt below, half eating you half eaten by the moon, "all scenic and shit with the pool in the background"-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineinsectvhore
lord of flies

Re: Carnival of Holes [Re: insectvhore]
    #3963779 - 03/24/05 06:06 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

too much drinking...i am going to pass out.

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3963784 - 03/24/05 06:08 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

Wow... this brings back some CRAZY memories.

:thumbup:

<3 Insect Priest.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Offlineinsectvhore
lord of flies

Re: Carnival of Holes [Re: Phluck]
    #3963797 - 03/24/05 06:16 AM (19 years, 9 days ago)

heh heh phluck..glad to see your breathing ;p
i will return in the middle of the night to read the abuse and quarrel with imaginary characters to the chagrin of fiction everywhere?

Offlinebaalzeboul
Stranger
    #3964019 - 03/24/05 08:47 AM (19 years, 8 days ago)

ive seen better scum left inside my toilet :birthday:

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
    #4020159 - 04/06/05 01:47 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

>Music seems to whisper your name...temptation, at night i move in flicker-book animation...conjure the strange hours of attraction games when sunsets whistle in your eyes and you are a photograph soothing soft flames of distraction seething the quiet dance but im only half and your smiles part for the ants to eat under my skin in red sheets of agony and apathy glowing red and laugh with me in the waxen melting of your gelatin fingers...the oiled pounding of those hips still lingers in my mind and slips to a perverse thought of soiled pleasures bought with words that touch and flit across your sleeping eyelids shudder red balloons and violets that flutter the wind from your mouth perfumed the flickering velvet of the weeping moons...alone im blue floating the silver night delicate petals wreathed in silver light...if i think i think of you,
Once the brides maid always the bride, left me in that neon blackness crept up on my spirits woe, slept through nightmares of my dearests soul, made from the grave a stolen kiss and bright stairs show a hidden bliss leading to a crypt below, half eating you half eaten by the moon, "all scenic and shit with the pool in the background"-

That's fuckin great

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinebatou
artist

Loc: colorado
Re: Carnival of Holes [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #4020220 - 04/06/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

**YAWN** :yawn:

--------------------
The multiple troubles of man,
My brother, like slander and pain
Amaze you? Consider the heart
That holds them all in strangeness
And doesn't break.
"The Dude abides..."--jeffrey lebowski

Jump to top Pages: 1

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale