Home | Community | Message Board

Phytoextractum
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLethalX5
Male

Airport
    #3963604 - 03/24/05 05:51 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

ok, i know this question has been asked thousands of times but i want some more input please.

Ok well in about a month and a half i will be going to FL for a few days with my g/f. I have only been there one time but let me tell you, the beach at night is the most beautiful thing i ever ever seen. i think it would just be awesome to trip out under the stars with the moon and the waves.

So my question is this. I have never brought drugs with me on an airplane and i really don't want to have it on me. I was wondering if i do the whole pill thing and place them in a bottle and put it in my bag that gets checked, how safe do you think that would be? Also how many times does your bag get checked. like does it get checked as it goes on the plane and then gets checked as it comes off also? I would really love some tips or tricks someone form someone that has done it before. But please don't post it here. hit me up with a PM.

Also i was thinking about mailing it. (prob what i will do) but the only thing is i don't know what i am going to tell my g/fs grandparent's. (we are staying with them while we are there) I cant think of anything i would tell them about why i would have a package sent to me from someone from Where i am from.

Input please!

ty

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleAhab McBathsalts Happy Birthday
Dank Nihilist
Other User Gallery Arcade Champion: Blackjack

Loc: 2 International
Re: Airport [Re: LethalX5]
    #3965462 - 03/24/05 05:20 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

it would be obviously safer to find some while you were there, or go hunting. But afoaf has smuggled small amounts (less than a 1/2 zip) of marijuana on domestic flights with success. Once by taping it to the inside of her leg, and a few times by putting in her luggage that was checked. Double bagged then soaked in heavy perfumes, then bagged again.

mushrooms are much harder to have dogs trained for, and it is very unlikely that they would be.

The pill bottle idea sounds good. You would be taking a risk, but i doubt its a very big one. Check the laws concerning trafficking, and see if you feel its worth it.

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: Airport [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #3965555 - 03/24/05 05:44 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Where would i go to find those out? i remember somone posted a link that showed the laws in each state but i cant find it. if anyone has a link to a site that would show the trafficking laws for IL that would be great. i would only have 6-10g

--------------------

InvisibleAhab McBathsalts Happy Birthday
Dank Nihilist
Other User Gallery Arcade Champion: Blackjack

Loc: 2 International
    #3966526 - 03/24/05 10:37 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

google?

--------------------
"Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody's going to die."

OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Loc: Spangladesh
Re: Airport [Re: Ahab McBathsalts]
    #3967174 - 03/25/05 01:12 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

You're going to be in Florida? Go mushroom hunting. Otherwise, gind the shrooms into powder and cap them up with a "capemquick". Put the shrooms in a vitamin (or herbs) bottle marked as vitamins (or herbs. Mix the shroom powder with some Gingko or even better...valarian. valarian is a calming herb that smells like dirty socks...seriously! Tell them the Valarian helps calm you on plane flights. You can get all of these materials: empty capsules, herb powders, and capsule machines at your local health food store, or coop. This is just my opinion...I'm actually way too paranoid to try any of this shit. Good luck.

--------------------
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate
-Noam Chomsky

Edited by Mobius_Strip (03/25/05 01:38 AM)

OfflineLethalX5
Male

Re: Airport [Re: Mobius_Strip]
    #3967401 - 03/25/05 02:14 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

i would go hunting but i have never hunted before and i would have no way of IDing them because i wouldn't have a computer to get onto so i can show you guys.

--------------------

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #3967414 - 03/25/05 02:24 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Standard procedure is to have your pockets emptied, bags X-rayed, walk through a metal detector, get your bag, and you're set. You don't get checked on the other end.

You could EASILY grind up that amound and put it in, say, a peanut butter sandwhich, and you'd be set. Or add it to a bottle of OJ. As long as you look inconspicuous and not nervous, you'll be fine. You might be subjected to a random search before actually boarding the plane, but if you've got the shrooms in a food, you're fine.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Powder

Community >> Security and Safety