Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Momentos of Moments.... Physical Memories that YOU can See and Touch....
    #3962746 - 03/24/05 01:35 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Momentos of Moments....  Physical Memories that YOU can See and Touch....
This is a task of individual personal imagination, and personal creativeness in making choices....  There is no "right" or "wrong" answers for this, as it is what is "right" to YOU, and YOU only....  Just curious, as I seem to be.....  :grin:  :heart:
Situational RULEZ~ for this Hypothetical Circumstance....
You now have the power to go ANYWHERE in the world as you have come to know, as well as ANYWHERE not in the world as you know for your pictures - "cost" or accomodations need not be a worry, as using your imagination does not cost a dime....  You can also have ANYONE you wish to be in your pictures, and it can be in ANY time period....  Here is the "kicker"....  You have the ONLY camera left in existance, and your camera only has TWO pictures left on the film, to which is also the only film left in existance....  :frown:  Those are the rulez~ as stated, no exceptions, and no creating more cameras or film....!:rolleyes:  You have two pictures left, and two pictures only - PERIOD....  :smile:  (Don't ferget~ to take the lens cap off....!)  :lol:
OK, so I will get the ball rolling with my FIRST picture....  :grin:
Setting/Place:  Heaven, with a beautiful and colorful celestial nebula backdrop....  :thumbup:
With Who:  GOD in the middle, I would be to the right of GOD, my Mother to the right of me....  My Sister would be on the left side of GOD, with my Father to the left of her - ALL having our arms around each other, in typical family picture pose - at least how it is with my family....  GOD would be holding up the two-finger "bunny ears" over my sister's and my head....  :lol:  Gathered closely around us would be my immediate family, and around them would be the friends that my family and I have made in life along with their immediate family and friends - eventually this would spread out to be EVERYONE....  :smile:
Poses:  Everyone would be posed how they would like, and hopefully there would be a lot of funny or humorous poses to make you laugh as you scanned thru the picture absorbing all of the details of everything in....    :heart:
Details:  Everyone in the picture would have some form of different colorful tie-die :tripping: shirt on with their saying of choice....   
In my picture,

God would have a t-shirt on with the words,
<~~~> "I CREATED" <~~~>   
(With holographic 3D arrows pointing in EVERY direction - like a "Kush" ball....)
My Sister would have a t-shirt on with the words,
:shrug: "What, were you EXPECTING a "MIRACLE"....?" :shrug:
:yesnod: "BE the "MIRACLE"....!" :yesnod:
My Father would have a t-shirt on with the words,
:eyemouth: "What if GOD was one of US....?" :eyemouth:
My Mother would have a t-shirt on with the words,
:rolleyes: "VIRGIN" :rolleyes:
:shocked: (The term "VIRGIN" is used loosely....) :shocked: 
and, I would have a t-shirt with the words,
:sun: "I Went to HEAVEN, and all I Got was this Lousy T-Shirt" :sun: 
:sun:  :grin:  :lol:  :rotfl:  :laugh:  :heartpump:  :laugh:  :rotfl:  :lol:  :grin:  :sun:
Yeah, it's like that....!  Hopefully, this will let you see the picture in my mind....  :smile:  :heart:
Have fun with it....!  That is why this was made, for YOU....    ---As it were....

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: Momentos of Moments.... Physical Memories that YOU can See and Touch.... [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3965950 - 03/24/05 07:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Come on....!  Nobody can think up even ONE picture they would want to keep and cherish forever....?      :shrug:
Forget MY detailed picture, and just be yourself....  A simple few words and/or actual pictures for you to share YOUR  personal thoughts,
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZE....!

There is NO right or wrong, nor any judgements, it is YOU and YOUR personallity, and that is PERFECT the way it is....  :heart:
I had thought this might be FUN for ALL....!??    :frown:  :confused:  :shrug:  :smile:   
Perhaps, just think of one right now, and save the other for a "backup" like I did....  :smile:    :heart:
Perhaps they can even be an existing picture(s) that you already have and hold dear to your heart....  :wink:
NO ONE "NEEDS" to post actual pictures if they don't feel safe doing so, with internet safety and all....
Actually, no one "needs" to even share if they don't want too....    As it would be a Personal Choice to do so....  :rolleyes:  :poke:  :grin:

:sun:

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: Momentos of Moments.... Physical Memories that YOU can See and Touch.... [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3966987 - 03/25/05 12:23 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm against pictures.

So the heart of a tropical rain forest, nobody around but me and nature, but I trade my camera in for some acid. :hippie:

OfflineJCoke
dream observer
Male

Loc: maryland Flag
Re: Momentos of Moments.... Physical Memories that YOU can See and Touch.... [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3967463 - 03/25/05 02:49 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

first picture: me in a never ending big pretty garden, with God and myself in it, in a continous stream of seeing the both of us in that garden, it goes on and on forever, never ending, infinity..and everyone else comes and goes to visit me now and than for a short visit...some how get that into the frame of the camera and that would be my picture.

i'll think i'll save my second picture for somethign else..

--------------------
hello, your name is life on earth
------------------------------------

"I traveled a long way seeking God, but when I finally gave up and turned back, there He was, within me! O Lalli! Now why do you wander like a beggar? Make some effort, and He will grant you a vision of Himself in the form of bliss in your heart." -the saint of the Kashmir Shaivism tradition: Lalli.

Invisiblefearfect
Re: Momentos of Moments.... Physical Memories that YOU can See and Touch.... [Re: JCoke]
    #3967482 - 03/25/05 03:00 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i think i want to throw up. sorry, ill try. (that wasn't meant for you jcoke)

i picture myself laying on a hill under a tree. there is no one else in the world; or at least for hundreds of miles that i know of. the only other living thing that exists is a bird sitting in the tree above me. the sky is blue and there is a cool breeze. i have a guitar or something and like 20 grams of heroin.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology