Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
A New Respect
    #3962484 - 03/24/05 12:33 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

OK, so just recently I tried shrooms for the 3rd time. The first times were 2g & 2.5g. I had very enjoyable trips, but nothing too intense. So I decide to up my next dosage to 5g. I figured that I could handle whatever comes my way.

Bad move. I really underestimated mushrooms. Everything I planned to do just didn't work out. I wanted to go for a walk, listen to music, and just chill. Instead, I was curled up in a ball on my apartment floor for a couple hours not wanting to do anything but sit there. About 3 hours into it, I finally got the courage to stand up. I then could do everything I planned to do, but I wasn't tripping nearly as hard. It wasn't a bad trip I don't think, but it was more powerful than I expected and was prepared for. I tried to do a trip report, but there is no way I can put into words everything that my brain was processing.

Anyway, I'm bored so I figured I'd post this as a warning to anyone who underestimates mushrooms.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleDark_Star
edible anus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
Re: A New Respect [Re: DeadHeadNotLed]
    #3962500 - 03/24/05 12:37 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

:lol: Yeah, they'll hand your ass to you on a platter if you don't give them enough respect, same with all psychedelics.......I've been the recipient of such events a few times. Trips like that tend to teach you a lot though. It's good that you're not blaming the shrooms and calling it a bad trip.....It sounds like you learned a valuable lesson, good luck on your further journeys!  :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River... Flag
Re: A New Respect [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3962694 - 03/24/05 01:26 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

Quote:

Yeah, they'll hand your ass to you on a platter if you don't give them enough respect, same with all psychedelic

Hehe. So True.

I had a trip once where I was just *gone* and it was very hard, yes. But good, also yes, I learned a LOT but to try and explain it? No way. It's just primal and also? Really intense trips like that are to me a personal thing as personal as religion. You know?

:smile:
~Kimberly

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Offlinemushroomviking
Electric WhiskerButton

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: A New Respect [Re: efrog]
    #3962887 - 03/24/05 02:01 AM (12 years, 3 days ago)

hahah that reminds me of the time me and my friend did mushrooms at the fireworks. we both did about 4-5 grams each, and both of us have only done about 2 at the most, and he ended up curling up in a ball while I was sitting there staring off into space tripping the fuck out. I think I learned my lesson about set and setting from that experience... But it doesn't sound like you had it too bad, atleast you were at home(?).

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: A New Respect [Re: mushroomviking]
    #3965254 - 03/24/05 04:24 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

Yeah, you think its all fun and games until you take one step to far. Then it is both the most amazing and most horrifying thing you could ever imagine, and it has been this way forever...

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: A New Respect [Re: mecreateme]
    #3965325 - 03/24/05 04:43 PM (12 years, 2 days ago)

Well, it has been this way since before there were humans... :wink:

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience