Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDuffy
Stranger
Tripping on my own.
    #3956838 - 03/22/05 10:06 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Hey all, been a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy long time since ive been on here, Anyways the craic is i aint done shrooms in about 9 months maybe even touching a year but i have a free house and my house has lovelllyyy big gardens and shit to trip out to so i wnat to do some shrooms 2moro. The only prob is my mates r being a little tiny bit of a bitch and arent up for doing them with me, so im gonna do them in mine (HOPEFULLY) 2moro with my mate davey who'll be as sober as a judge but i trust him with my life so that aint a prob. Basically i want to know whats doing mushrooms on your own like?? Ive only ever done it with loads of ppl, i'll have mate around but he wont be trippin?? p.S its now 5am over here in belfast so as u can tell i was out drinkin so if i ramble i apologise.

**no hooks ups**

Cheers Folks. hopefully speak to u all soon.

Duffy

Edited by gdman (03/22/05 10:13 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Tripping on my own. [Re: Duffy]
    #3956938 - 03/22/05 10:18 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Tripping on your own can be enjoyable. No other people are there to hold you back, I would make sure your in a safe setting.

Also, the shroomery is not a hook up site, we can help you grow/hunt/enjoy mushrooms, we cannot tell you where to buy them or hunt for them.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineDuffy
Stranger
Re: Tripping on my own. [Re: gdman]
    #3957033 - 03/22/05 10:34 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

sorry i didnt know that rule, been a long time since ive been online. Anyways i know where to go myself guess i was just curious to find out where any1 else thought.but we all know what happened to the curious cat!!!!!!!!! Cheers for the info mate, im in my house so its the safest surroundings. Reckon it cud be a good laff, tho gonna take advice from one of the treads and have a pen and notepad with me, as im near sure last time i was on shrooms i solved what the meaning of life was!!!!!

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3957071 - 03/22/05 10:43 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Don't forget the tunes :smile:, you have any music lined up?

It's quite alright, there are plenty of people here who will be very glad to help make your trip very enjoyable.

check out this plug in for winamp

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineTheProdigy
People like youjust fuel myfire...

Re: Tripping on my own. [Re: gdman]
    #3957465 - 03/23/05 12:20 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Also check out www.boohbah.com It's fun when you're tripping. I really like to trip by myself, personally. I don't know how you are, but I can vouche for myself in saying that I like it. =D

--------------------

If you haven't gone to http://www.boohbah.com while you are tripping... it's a must.

OfflineHedgeWych
Seeking

Loc: Pacific North West
    #3957516 - 03/23/05 12:35 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

During the private time of my trips (I always like at least some time with just me and the Gods) I like to meditate and go *gasp* hang out in my garden!  If you have this lovely new house, with great gardens, go spend some time with the plants.  Of course, make sure you're safe, and taking your mate with you on your walk would be a good idea.  The plants should provide for *very* interesting visuals.

And don't forget to be on the look out for sprites!!!  :smile:

HedgeWych

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: Tripping on my own. [Re: HedgeWych]
    #3957630 - 03/23/05 01:11 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

One thing I like about tripping on my own is that when you're tripping in a group, you're always waiting for someone else to make a desicion on where to go.

But, funny things happen while tripping with buddies.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3957717 - 03/23/05 01:36 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I trippen alone on mushrooms once and it's great! If you have a empty house and a nice garden go for it :laugh:
It's no problem to have a good friend around as a sitter, but explain to him that you might have the need to be alone at some point (maybe the peak, since interaction with sober people can be difficult then).

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping on my own. [Re: stefan]
    #3957906 - 03/23/05 03:15 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I almost always trip on my own. I don't like other people to be around because I like to get deep into my consciousness and not be bothered.

OfflineDuffy
Stranger
Re: Tripping on my own. [Re: Deadmaker]
    #3958102 - 03/23/05 06:38 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Cheers for the info guys, just woke up there now and a little bit hungover so gonna have to wait for this to leave b4 i head down into town. Defo reckon trippin wud b quality, my mate ive known since i was was 3yrs old so i know i wont freak out when he is round but i reckon going down to my garden and lying on the grass wud b cool as fuck!! Oh yeah, all the other times ive down shrooms when i was coming down off them we smoked weed, but im off the weed for a while to clear out my system (as as far as i know its the only drug to stay in ur system 28 days) Anyways i was wondering do u need weed when ur coming down or is that just a myth??

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3958111 - 03/23/05 06:43 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Quote:

Anyways i was wondering do u need weed when ur coming down or is that just a myth??

no you don't need it. a lot of people like to smoke weed after the peak and when coming down to prolong the trip a little

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds