Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblevandago
 User Gallery

Loc: .
Dejavu.
    #3954459 - 03/22/05 03:55 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Ever since I started experiementing with salvia I have gotten the most incredible spurts of Dejavu ever. The first time I smoked 10x I sat and played everything out in my head before my friend said and he kept saying exactly what I thought ( and he really did say it I was just hallucinating) and since then it's been weird.

I can never remember the Dejavu spurts for long because it's like a dream, but it usually feels like what just happened to me in real life happened before or is happening right now just in another dimension.

So I think this and then I remember this happening in the other dimension and see what happens next....like I have a memory of what is about to happen. And I sit and wait for it to happen but it never happens....never.

But they are really weird and realistic. Like today at work...I'm a telemarketer and I'm sitting in my chair...

guy next to me says....you got a pen

suddenly it flashes in my head that I remember this from somewhere else

and I think about it

and I think THATS RIGHT I do remember this

and I sit and think about the memory and in the memory when I get to the part where I experience the dejavu I hit the floor and everyone gathers around me and I float from my body and watch eveyrone around me.

like I remember all this happening it doesn't actually happen I just remember it. And then as soon as I quit thinking about it it gets brushed off as a dream.

Now I've always had dejavu at least once a day since I was a kid but I never used to "see into the future" ( even though that future doesn't exist in my physical life).

So does anyone else get weird things like this....or am I babbling like an incoherent retard and no ones following me?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: Dejavu. [Re: vandago]
    #3955063 - 03/22/05 05:34 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Yep it happens a lot to me also but very rarely sober.
Mushrooms and Salvia tend to do it a lot. I find it to be pretty interesting, always makes me think about all the consequences possible and most of the time it only gets wierder.

InvisibleFractalDust
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Dejavu. [Re: Gus]
    #3955132 - 03/22/05 05:43 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

You're gonna have to get used to it. You have now gone too far into the rabbit hole. It's never gonna stop.

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Dejavu. [Re: vandago]
    #3955165 - 03/22/05 05:48 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I got Deja Vue, as well as mental realizations of the "grand pattern" as a little kid, it came again during my first trip, and recurs from time to time. Tripping also took what I experienced as a kid (deja vue and bigger picture) and greatly expanded it, showing me that those experiences were but the tip of the iceberg. I believe that trips themselves are also tips of the iceberg......there's a whole lot of weird shit going on here...

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Dejavu. [Re: FractalDust]
    #3955206 - 03/22/05 05:57 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

I have talked about this.
the normal consciousness runs like a pretty smooth movie
mind moment follows mind moment

with salvia (and other entheogens too) the previous mind moments fade more slowly.
as a result moments stack up.

we can look at the fragments of each moment still persisting and can mix them around for amusing combinations, or we can submerge into any one or more of those moments now past but still lingering, and run slowly backwards or forwards through the stack.

(you can even watch the second hand go backwards on a clock)

Now the movie is not linear anymore, it does not have to be because the moments have become stacked like pages in a flip book and are all accessible to some degree.

OK, so you dwell in a few minutes or seconds back (in time that is gone already but still seems very real) totally, and during the mean time, you are also mildly aware of the present moment too.

If you come crashing forward into the current moment you will have the full sense of DEJA VU, because you did see actually it before, but before was now, but you were immersed in it, like another dimension and it was a different moment, though it was now, it was really a passing residual, unfaded by the effects of enthogen.

it's the stacking of moments that does it.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Dejavu. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3956570 - 03/22/05 09:41 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

You know its funny because just the other day I was thinking along these same lines. My experiance is a little different tho. I get this feeling that my brain is like recording everything every little detail and that I'm watching it after the fact. It was like the present was a memory, and then I wondered if everything was a memory, then maybe I was too, and if i was then whose memory was I in? well the only answer could be that I was in my own memory sometime in the future. I actually felt like I was remembering realizing that I was a memory who could remember realizing he was a memory...etc. It was like an endless loop. It took me like an hour probrobly to work through what I've put in 3 or 4 sentences, adn there was more that I cant remember now unfortunately. I dont think its a coincidence that there are so many "universal" effects of these drugs. I just wish I knew why. Peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

OfflineXMadZappa
Stranger
Re: Dejavu. [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4612192 - 09/02/05 11:50 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
I got Deja Vue, as well as mental realizations of the "grand pattern" as a little kid, it came again during my first trip, and recurs from time to time. Tripping also took what I experienced as a kid (deja vue and bigger picture) and greatly expanded it, showing me that those experiences were but the tip of the iceberg. I believe that trips themselves are also tips of the iceberg......there's a whole lot of weird shit going on here...

Wow. I didn't know that this happened to other people in this same way and that others had the same thoughts on it. I've had deja vu since I was very young and I almost always have it sober. I've yet to try salvia, but I have some being mailed to me at this very moment. Everytime I get the deja vu I feel like the stage curtain has just been lifted a little more and that some sort of larger scheme is being revealed. During that moment I can remember the last time the moment had happened. And the last time the moment happened, I had remembered a time before that. It just seems to go on infintely. This is what really leads me to believe that time is cyclical. I can't wait to experience salvia. I somehow get the feeling that this is going to be another revolution of the mind... well, eventually when I know how much I need for what strength.

Edited by XMadZappa (09/02/05 11:54 AM)

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Dejavu. [Re: XMadZappa]
    #4612485 - 09/02/05 01:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

this happens to me when i take nitrous

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract