Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
yellow on cakes in fruiting???help
    #3950812 - 03/21/05 08:02 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

what do you think this might be i dont have a pic but I have never seen this before there is a yellow growth on my one cake that is fruiting should i move it from all the others???? :confused:...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: starptv23]
    #3952012 - 03/22/05 12:14 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: yellow on cakes in fruiting???help [Re: ]
    #3952549 - 03/22/05 07:26 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

it is not green it is yellow it grew on top of the Mycelium ..i know green and it is not that...if i ever see green i cut it out and place it in a different fruiting chamber...

there is not fowl smell..do you think it might be anything...and i have looked for any info before posting...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: yellow on cakes in fruiting???help [Re: starptv23]
    #3952998 - 03/22/05 10:24 AM (19 years, 30 days ago)

help please

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: starptv23]
    #3956499 - 03/22/05 09:35 PM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Offlinedurtyslanteye
Stranger
Re: yellow on cakes in fruiting???help *DELETED* [Re: ]
    #3957957 - 03/23/05 04:09 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Post deleted by durtyslanteye

Reason for deletion: Blah.

Edited by durtyslanteye (03/23/05 06:00 AM)

Offlinedurtyslanteye
Stranger
Re: yellow on cakes in fruiting???help *DELETED* [Re: durtyslanteye]
    #3957978 - 03/23/05 04:31 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

Post deleted by durtyslanteye

Reason for deletion: Blah.

Edited by durtyslanteye (03/23/05 06:12 AM)

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: yellow on cakes in fruiting???help [Re: durtyslanteye]
    #3958263 - 03/23/05 08:10 AM (19 years, 29 days ago)

thank you for your pics...it does kind of resemble that...but it is much smaller ....to me though the pics of the dried shrroms your cat pick looks good...but that is my opion...thanx again

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Mushroom-Hut Shop: Substrate Mix