Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I have a problem. I am pretty sure, well, damn sure actually, that I have recently acquired a dried a. muscaria. It is red and has the crushed peanuts on it just like the fresh ones. It is poisonous, right? Is there any way that it wouldn't be? Some friends ate them without checking and they say they feel fine, quite hightened in fact, but I know that there is a latency stage. Will they be poisoned? Please, someone respond, I need some info and I want to be sure.