Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
5 hit trip report
    #3953221 - 03/22/05 01:42 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

so at 4:39 am i take 5 hits of green acid. I come up for the first 2 hours, peaking arounf 7am-ish The coming up left me in a state of nirvana, listening to modest mouse and led zepplin mix cd. The peak come and I call another friend to tell him im peaking on 5 hits, I text him and to my amazment hes up apparently he had tweaked out all night on adderal with some other friends playing time crisis 3 on PS2 and they say they can come get me and so i bring my cell and when they pick me up i start playing aqua teen hunger force on my phone(awsome game) then we pick up some greens and go to a waterfall near my house and we cross a stream u can walk right on because the moss make the water then but able to run over the falls its very tripping, im still in my peak having fun they tress are so fucking amazing the color so vivid, then we go to my house and i grab a cd then we went over to the house that crime crisis has at and played that and halo 2 and i went to my house and wrote poettry and watched the chappelles so at htis point im plataued, am in a state of complete happiness and i fall asleep pretty early and had a peaceful nights sleeep.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: 5 hit trip report [Re: mockingbird]
    #3953229 - 03/22/05 01:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Sweet.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
Re: 5 hit trip report [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3953330 - 03/22/05 02:05 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Is that you in your avatar?

If it is then respect ma brother

--------------------

Male

Re: 5 hit trip report [Re: Ego Death]
    #3953334 - 03/22/05 02:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It is it is.  :smile:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineSoK
pimpin sincebeen pimpinsince beenpimpin since..

Loc: ohio river valley
Re: 5 hit trip report [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #3953579 - 03/22/05 02:55 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

damn mock, you do the same shit i do when i trip

modest mouse, postal service, good classic rock (zepplin, guns n roses, floyd, etc.) halo 2 and def. lots of 4 player mario party, the random nature things, and def. chappelles show along w/ family guy and south park

good to hear you made it out alive  :mushroom2:

Edited by SoK (03/22/05 02:56 PM)

OfflineLilShank
TECH N9NE

Re: 5 hit trip report [Re: mockingbird]
    #3953937 - 03/22/05 03:55 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

mockingbird said:
so at 4:39 am i take 5 hits of green acid. I come up for the first 2 hours, peaking arounf 7am-ish The coming up left me in a state of nirvana, listening to modest mouse and led zepplin mix cd. The peak come and I call another friend to tell him im peaking on 5 hits, I text him and to my amazment hes up apparently he had tweaked out all night on adderal with some other friends playing time crisis 3 on PS2 and they say they can come get me and so i bring my cell and when they pick me up i start playing aqua teen hunger force on my phone(awsome game) then we pick up some greens and go to a waterfall near my house and we cross a stream u can walk right on because the moss make the water then but able to run over the falls its very tripping, im still in my peak having fun they tress are so fucking amazing the color so vivid, then we go to my house and i grab a cd then we went over to the house that crime crisis has at and played that and halo 2 and i went to my house and wrote poettry and watched the chappelles so at htis point im plataued, am in a state of complete happiness and i fall asleep pretty early and had a peaceful nights sleeep.

Sentences?

--------------------
Thats why ur momma got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
Thats why ur sister got a big ol' butt
(oh yeah)
since ur momma and ur sister got a big ol butt
they helped the NiNa bust a big ol' nut

Male

Re: 5 hit trip report [Re: LilShank]
    #3953941 - 03/22/05 03:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

If you like sentences, read this one.

--------------------

-Erik Davis

InvisibleFreeker
jackaroe
Male User Gallery
Loc: buffalo
Re: 5 hit trip report [Re: LilShank]
    #3954025 - 03/22/05 04:12 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

It's funny you say Shank, because 90 percent of your posts are grammatically incorrect with many spelling errors.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub