Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineethansky
ethansky
1st Mushroom experience this saturday 26/03/05
    #3952607 - 03/22/05 07:52 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Hello everyone, well my time has come. This saturday 26/03/05 I am going to have my first mushroom experience. I have always been interested in this experience and hopefully it will be good. I have purchased some mexican mushrooms and they are fresh in the fridge. I have a number of questions, maybe you pro's can help me out? Do I eat them raw? or can i eat them fresh? Any do's or don'ts? also my mate adam is doing them as well (i reckon he is full of shit, he has less of an idea than me). I HOPE to report back.....cheers ethansky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: 1st Mushroom experience this saturday 26/03/05 [Re: ethansky]
    #3952644 - 03/22/05 08:07 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Hiya  :thumbup:

Your going to have a ball...  :mushroom2:

To be honest read the Frequently Asked Questions and all the recipes and have a nosey around the forum for answers to these questions, but in essence yes eat them as they come or pop them in a brew or on a butty - use your imagination!  :tongue:

Its all about setting with shrooms, be comfortable, get music/films wotnot sorted beforehand as getting a video into the player and pressing play is a relatively complicated task when shrooming (for me anyway!)

All in all have a great time :smile:

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3952832 - 03/22/05 09:26 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery!

Check this out, I also suggest music, a lot of it. With good headphones. Eat them however you want, JUST EAT THEM :smirk: (don't cook em). If you have any other questions/concerns. Let me know.

Enjoy!

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: 1st Mushroom experience this saturday 26/03/05 [Re: gdman]
    #3953197 - 03/22/05 11:36 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Eat them as they are for the first time.

Also make sure you're in a safe setting.  Where are you planning to trip?  Aslong as you're in a peaceful place without any hectic shit going on that's out of your control, then you should be O.K.

Just remember to go with the flow, any weird and bizarre things that start happening, just tell yourself that its the shrooms doing the magic!

DONT TRY AND FIGURE OUT THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING,  Just let everything flow through and around you, don't try to make sense of it.  Let it be and accept that you will be tripping for a few hours.

Good luck and happy shrooming!!

I'm sending good vibes your way,  :laugh: :sun: :mushroom2: :nut:

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

OfflineSoK
pimpin sincebeen pimpinsince beenpimpin since..

Loc: ohio river valley
Re: 1st Mushroom experience this saturday 26/03/05 [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3953235 - 03/22/05 11:46 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

good vibes from me as well, and also a warning to turn off all cell phones before consuming

one thing that can be fun during and after the trip is to have a notebook nearby so that anything to want to think about later, you can write down, though you'll prob. be geekin out too much to think to write anything down
it's wierd readin back over things you wrote when trippin hard...
good times, good times

blacklights are fun, and lots of good music is an absolute necessity

OfflineIAmTheWalrus212
LIL WEEZY
Male User Gallery

Loc: ?
    #3955580 - 03/22/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Eat them as is (as are?).

Just try not to have any expectations.  My first time was SO AMAZING; strangely though, I didn't have any insane visuals (which is what I was looking forward to most).  I was walking outside for most of it listening to Drumz and Space (by the Dead which I had been to EXACTLY one week earlier).  Saw demons in the trees, but was having a ball because I was convinced that even evil things have to have fun and that's all I was doing.  It was very interesting to be on the OTHER side of fun that is often ignored.  I actually ran across a few people and surprisingly held them in intense contempt and was talking to the trees about how sucky people are.  I ended up talking to the grass about how we hurt it too much, and my car kept flying away out of the corner of my eye.

My first trip was VERY VERY fun.  You will have a BLAST.  Strangely enough though, after that first one mine have gotten more serious and spiritual (though, I have noticed, the first half of my trips are always serious and the last are carefree, light, and spent listening to the STRANGEST music).  This brings up another point; don't force yourself to listen to music that you may have set up while sober for the trip.  I noticed that the music I thought I would like was totally not fitting.  Pink Floyd did nothing for me, but Roman Catholic chanting entranced me and sent me into another world.  Listen to whatever your mind tells you to listen to.  I listened to the musical FAQ of a website for over 2 hours on one trip.  Now when I listen to it I get the fuzzies :mushroom2:

HAVE FUN.  I know you will :laugh:  The first time is so magical.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...4fe9d39c1affefd
That's from my first trip.  Brings back some very nice memories :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinejacobshroomsturnme
Stranger
    #17750828 - 02/05/13 04:54 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

read my post before you try your mushrooms

InvisibleLiquidGlass
Glass Blower
 User Gallery

Loc: Pee En Double You
Re: 1st Mushroom experience this saturday 26/03/05 [Re: jacobshroomsturnme]
    #17750916 - 02/05/13 05:10 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

jacobshroomsturnme said:
read my post before you try your mushrooms

Don't let one persons opinion affect your own decisions. This is one isolated case of someone who may have had other factors involved

edit:HAHA WTF!?!?!? this thread is 7 years old

--------------------
Some art I've made Glass Art Gallery

I was raised a christian and was a stone-faced acid head
- Ken Kesey

Edited by LiquidGlass (02/05/13 05:12 PM)

Offlinedivvy123
STRANGER DANGER

Re: 1st Mushroom experience this saturday 26/03/05 [Re: LiquidGlass]
    #17751344 - 02/05/13 06:22 PM (11 years, 1 month ago)

nice bump Jacob :cool:

--------------------
Amanita 'nother liver. :lol:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom