Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineSmallputrid
old hand
Loc: Volcanoes
Will Bush be impeached?
    #395207 - 09/15/01 03:11 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Will Bush be impeached? I mean, GOD, he yelled at a guy through a loudspeaker at the crash site. What else did he do? He wore slacks at an important speech. Wouldn't that have been funny had Al Gore handled the politics? I think Gore would have done a better job. What do you think? And what about that one senator who said he thinks we should bomb them to hell? What a thing to advocate. I personally think bombing terrorists is like shooting up in the air like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
Re: Will Bush be impeached? [Re: Smallputrid]
    #395379 - 09/15/01 07:01 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I wish somebody would give him speech lessons. His pathetic TelePromptEr reading certainly doesn't inspire confidence. At least Cheney and Colin Powell are there to run this war. And Bush ought to more forcefully denounce those fucking assholes Falwell and Robertson: The American Taliban.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Will Bush be impeached? [Re: zetek]
    #395381 - 09/15/01 07:02 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

zetec, once again you have shown your own bigotry and religious intolerance. You bigot.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #395404 - 09/15/01 07:26 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

seems to me he's getting 90% approval ratings at the moment..he he..that's got to kill you..ha ha ha ha ha

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
Re: Will Bush be impeached? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #395530 - 09/15/01 11:23 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

yep, nothing like getting attacked and saying your gonna retaliate to help save a dying presidency... i mean damn, he didnt even really win the election! but i guess its good for him that this happened, now everyone loves him.

"I wish somebody would give him speech lessons. His pathetic TelePromptEr reading certainly doesn't inspire confidence. "

heh, yeah, he REALLY needs to learn how to give speeches. whenever he gives a speech it just makes me laugh. well, hes got a great cabinet, and he gives most of his power to them, so hell, he doesnt matter much.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Will Bush be impeached? [Re: MrKurtz]
    #395545 - 09/15/01 11:42 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

maybe i wasn't clear. I'm not saying that it's great that now he's got great numbers, rather 90% (or more) think he's handling this situation (which clinton or gore could never of compared) excellent. I'm proud of him.

As for not winning i guess most people don't understand the electoral college. But that is neither here nor there because he's our..and YOUR president. It's pretty petty for people to rip on his speaking ability but i see it this way, if that's the worst thing people can rip on him for then i am very happy. Hell Clinton had so many faults it would be easier to remember the good things he's done...ah..that's if there were any..ha...But HE is neither her nor there.....and the kicker is he's still stuck with Hillary..ha ha ha...sorry i went off in a Clinton rant.......

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Invisibleisis
addict
    #395688 - 09/16/01 08:23 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

He is handling this very well. Iam proud of our president.It's unfortunate that he is not a great speaker because it would be nice to hear one of those beautiful historical speeches that presidents are normally capable of making. However,that does not matter. It doesn't matter that I did not vote for the man, or that I have more than one policy issue with him. This is a time to put all that aside. Our great country has been attacked and we must unite as one.There are no democrats or republicans,libertarians or independents in this war. There are just Americans,and we are all that. This moment has redefined the mans' presidency and very well may have saved it. We were a nation bitterly divided a week ago. Today we are a nation united. I remember wondering what it would take to unite this nation once again.Unfortunally, today I know the answer.

InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
    #395690 - 09/16/01 08:29 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

At least Gore would've worn Columbia hiking shorts or pants. Columbia now produces a great deal of our heroin, in addition to our cocaine. We should import crack into the terrorist countries, en mass. But then once they are hooked, Bin Laden would get crack heads to bomb us for like $20. One things for sure, we'll never discover a sordid cross dressing life of Jr. how fashionable tragic.

Afganistan, Iran, Sudan, Syria, Iraq, Pakistan. Maybe Qatar.
bombs away.

Cheap Farmaceuyczna For You
http://www.pgf.com.pl/
poczta for prices

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #395961 - 09/16/01 04:01 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, i was ripping him on his speaking of course, but i should have mentioned he is handling it very well. it is something to be proud of. the electoral college does bother me, but not supporting him when he is president is a dumb thing to do, like you said, hes our president and thats not gonna change, so why not support him. well, i guess im sorta glad he was president rather then gore since this came up, but hell, tax returns havent come around yet, so we'll see what i think about him then, lol.

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
Re: Will Bush be impeached? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #396101 - 09/16/01 06:29 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

zetec isn't a a bigot, falwell and robertson REALLY ARE ASSHOLES

God Bless America

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts." - ChemicalMonkey

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

Invisibleisis
addict
Re: Will Bush be impeached? [Re: Sir Tokes-A-Lot]
    #396532 - 09/17/01 08:00 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I have to agree with the falwell and robertson part. Falwell is outright evil.That's like telling a parent their child died because they sinned. I hate people that do that.He was basically agreeing with Bin ladin. He stated that God has removed his hand of protection from the US because we have become secular.So, should the families of the thousands of victims become angry at God for removing his hand of protection. He is full of crap.He is such a fatass.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Will Bush be impeached? [Re: isis]
    #396758 - 09/17/01 01:21 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Your not going to believe this but (drum roll please) I agree 100% with ISIS. I'm sick and tired of these 2 morons that claim to represent the "moral majority" No the gays didn't do this nor did the feminists, ACLU (which i'm no fan of) nor did any group other than the terrorists. I am really getting tired of these 2 making religous minded people look bad. To all the followers of these two idiots, ask your self this: Why exactly would God Kill innocent woman, children and Men as a punishment for gays etc. when probably a majority of these people didn't belong to these groups?

The only ones to blame are the asshole cowards of the pro-terrorism belief.

See ISIS we do have something in common.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Invisibleisis
addict
    #396905 - 09/17/01 04:14 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I knew we would find some common ground:) God is not a monster. Those people make him sound like one. When I hear someone imply anything like this to the  families that have just had their lives shattered, it makes me very angry.

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder