Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevroom_shroom
shrooms+weed=?
    #394517 - 09/14/01 05:06 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

what have you guys found happens when you compine these two lovely ingredients? beeter trip, cuts trip short?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMmmMushrooms
Loc: Seattle, Washington
Re: shrooms+weed=? [Re: vroom_shroom]
    #395196 - 09/15/01 02:55 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

My experience is if you smoke when you are tripping its like your smoking absolutely nothing, just wasting your weed.

"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

--------------------
"This is the greatest thing I've seen since Haley's Comet collided with the moon" -Homer Simpson

InvisiblePerma
Spoodles
Male User Gallery
Loc: Ontario, Canada
    #395226 - 09/15/01 03:37 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I like to smoke weed when my trip is going down, it lifts it back up a bit and gives me a nice afterglow.

Offlinezappadean
    #395358 - 09/15/01 06:24 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i've found that (just like on E) if you smoke when you eat, it comes on faster, and if you smoke when you peak, the peak lasts longer...for me it doesn't do anything to the length of time the entire trip takes...it may shorten it (i don't have a lot of concept of time when I'm trippin), but if you smoke when you peak, the peak goes and goes and goes, and then you're sober...there's very little tapering off...for me, anyway.

--------------------
"If you do acid wait an hour before swimming."
- Kids in the Hall

OfflineSofaCureSilf
Stranger
Loc: California
    #397300 - 09/18/01 12:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

My experiences with combining these two "natural" elements was, for lack of a better word: "Perfect." I took shrooms, waited about 45 min, then felt the imcrease in shroom trip, then smoked about 1 bowl of weed, and after that, I felt so good. I loved combining the two, and I will do it again in any chance I get. It made my night, no, my week worth waiting for it.

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: shrooms+weed=? [Re: SofaCureSilf]
    #398202 - 09/19/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

i like smoking when im coming up and coming down. WHen im coming up seems to bring it on faster. When im coming down it some times brings it back for a bit, but after a bit i can fall asleep.

Last time i tried smoking while i was peaking. I had a hard time even keep my attention to smoke. Id forget about it in my hand. Laffing really hard makes it tuf too. I dont really feel it either usually. I dunno yer call im crazy.

-baraka

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

OfflineSCAD_Shroomer
Loc: Savannah, Georgia, USA
    #399104 - 09/20/01 12:24 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I like to smoke about an hour after I take shrooms. Whenever I plan to trip I try not to "wake and bake" and save my first joint/bong of the day for the shrooms.
This past Sunday I started drinking beer early in the day, smoked some grass, and then ate some shrooms late that night. The shrooms where a waste. It was a long day and the shrooms just blended in with the rest of the poision in my body.

My trip tip: Take shrooms on an empty stomach, smoke an hour after, and drink beer another day.

--------------------
"Good times, all the time."

OfflineMalco
Stranger
    #399336 - 09/20/01 04:50 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

When I went to Amsterdam this summer I got my first chance to try shrooms Towards the end of my first dosage 4 maybe 5 hours in my mate finally finished skinning a spliff I had told him to start about an hour before. He had got very carried away and had made a huge pure skunk spliff which had easily over 10g of skunk in. We smoked this between three of us and I took too many huge creamy tokes. After we had finished this J I suggested that we go and get a pizza. So they sent me across the road from our hotel to Dominos Pizza.

On this journey my head became detatched from my body and while in Dominos pizza I pulled a full whitey and collapsed. So do not under-estimate the power of skunk to bring the effects of the shrooms back.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag