Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDeathexplosion
Loc: somewhere out there
shrooming alone stories.lets hear em!
    #3951569 - 03/21/05 10:28 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

never shroomed alone.not sure if i should.give me all the +s and -s(positives and negatives)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3951603 - 03/21/05 10:37 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

I'm too high to think

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3951607 - 03/21/05 10:38 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

It's fun, Last time I shroomed alone on 9 grams dried I was in the backyard naked and I was a "bug"

the trip report is on here somwehere

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Offlinethenewuser
LSA Guy :-)

Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: thenewuser]
    #3951610 - 03/21/05 10:39 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

oh make sure to shower and clean your house 1st, if this is your 1st time shrooming DO NOT shroom alone.

--------------------
Please read my DXM & LSA Guides, here.

If your like MMORPG's, then click here and here!

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
    #3951724 - 03/21/05 11:03 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

ive shroomed alone many a time, and shroomed with people many a time. id say i prefer lower doses with friends, and higher doses by yourselfe. this is because at low doses it is fun to have conversations with people, at high doses, it is great to sit by yourselfe and explore yourselfe and all your thoughts, which is much better by yourselfe because there is no distraction. just my experience though.

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
    #3951732 - 03/21/05 11:04 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

you should be fine shrooming alone if you keep the dosage anywhere around 1g-2.5g, but if your first time ingesting mushrooms....have a sitter, who knows what could happen?

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

OfflineDeathexplosion
Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: mushiemountain]
    #3951817 - 03/21/05 11:19 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

its not my first time.i'm not as experienced as some of the people on here but definitely not a noob

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River...
    #3952076 - 03/22/05 12:40 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Quote:

ive shroomed alone many a time, and shroomed with people many a time. id say i prefer lower doses with friends, and higher doses by yourselfe. this is because at low doses it is fun to have conversations with people, at high doses, it is great to sit by yourselfe and explore yourselfe and all your thoughts, which is much better by yourselfe because there is no distraction. just my experience though.

Agreed, totally.

I have a stable mind and my trip buddy does too, but we did a bigger dose yesterday, and the only part of it that was hard/scary for me was worrying about her because all I could do was FOCUS on her (everything around her was CRAZY and she had plumes of energy coming off her hair!) and tell her: "Hey! We ground up shrooms, mixed them with orange juice and drank them with the GOAL of getting this way, on purpose, and it will be over in time just like every other time."

Every so often I remembered to tell her her name and my name and I was holding her leg, so she knew I was there, but I was more worried for her.

This was her first strong trip and AFTER she was like: It was AWESOME! but on the come up which was fast and wooo! she was pretty nervous.

Ahhh, it was a great time though, when we talked about what we'd learned out there.

Even still, next time we're together I think a slightly smaller dose would be better for a more "social" experience because this one, we just melted together and it was cool (there were moments, after the orginal nervousness wore off and the trip was in session, where we didn't know if we were together, alone or the same person. Awesome if it's a friend you really love, ya know? and we just giggled every so often, not talking and said "I Love You" every so often, was just neat! I cannot decribe it too much more than that), but too hard on her on the come up, definitely.

So. There's that. :laugh:

~Kimberly

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: efrog]
    #3953288 - 03/22/05 11:57 AM (19 years, 11 days ago)

okay, I got one!

One night I was bored, so ate some shrooms by myself. I'm not sure how much cause they were in honey, but it felt like 3g.

I started having this spiritual crisis, and felt guilty for being a slave to ephemeral sensual pleasure (mainly smoking weed, drinking, being fucked up all the time).

After about an hour and a half I was starting to peak and didn't want to deal with all these negative emotions. So I did the only thing that I could... I put in F.R.I.E.N.D.S.!

From 3 o'clock on the morning to like 10:30 I watched a whole season... tripping balls and smoking cigarettes! I don't usually smoke cigs, but the whole point was to indulge. Friends is such a great escape...

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: dr0mni]
    #3953358 - 03/22/05 12:14 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Ate around two grams in my room. Watched Akira for the comeup. Halfway through I put on my blindfold and The Mars Volta De-Loused in the Comatorium. I listened to that whole album and when it was over the end of Akira was occuring. I understood everything about that movie, it made perfect sense. If you haven't seen Akira then you wouldn't understand, a very deep, great movie! For once in my life, I completely identified with Akira and Tetsuo and Kaneda. Then after Akira was over, I was thoroughly UP, so I put on my blindfold and listend to Shpongle Tales of the Inexpressible. It was over within a second, like a hypnotic trance.
Good times, just make sure to be comfortable with the mushroom effects.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
    #3954599 - 03/22/05 04:22 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

You ignored the message of the shrooms by watching media?

At 3g that must of been one hell of a friends session!

--------------------

Offlineajna
Hunter
Male

Loc: Qld, AUS
Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: Ego Death]
    #3955933 - 03/22/05 08:30 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

i think you can potentially have a more intense trip by yourself, because there is less 'outside' information to stimulate your thoughts, therefore everything comes from within. this does leave you open to the opportunity to talk to yourself and could invite other inner voices aswell.

the only time i've shroomed alone, i lay relaxing and experimenting with a state of mind i was only familiar with at the time as 'astral projection'. listening to music like the greatful dead and the mars volta, i felt as if they were invoking spirits. for probably the longest duration of the trip i was speaking with some kind of 'demon' in my head who was intelligent, fun and extremely witty. by the time he had gone (seriously about 10 hours) i felt as if i was saying goodbye to one of my bhest friends.

--------------------

what i'm listening to: http://www.audioscrobbler.com/user/ajnachakra/

OfflineScratch
Secretary forthe Gods
Loc: Maryland
Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: ajna]
    #3957397 - 03/22/05 11:56 PM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I almost always trip alone, part of the problem is my roomate. He has what he calls the "Schwemer field" and has the ability to suck energy from any fun thing. I can be reading an ancient aztec codex that has suddenly appeared on my porch, and the moment he approaches, it's gone.
I really do enjoy tripping alone though, most of my journeys are to strip the varnish off of my life and see what's underneath. The fact my house plants are dancing is just a bonus. Every journey I speak with gods though, and always a different one, or multiples.
Not my most amazing, but the easist to describe trip was while listening to one of my Asian Travels cds. These are excellent trip tools, made of traditional tribal music mixed and warped with todays synthesizers and turntables. I ended up putting the CD on loop and every time one particular song came back on, a different goddes would come and dance to it. The most memorable was the fertility like goddess who began and finished my journey. The venus of wilendorf type, but she appeared as a very full figured black woman dressed in bright purple gowns. A little odd to describe, since most visions aren't entierly visual but a mixture of feeling and the simple awareness of the way things are, similar to that experienced in dreams. Having a slightly larger dose than my usual one track, I was unable to discuss anything with her, as i usually try and at least hold a polite conversation with divinities. Gods, however little conversation, never leave without being forgetten and the mother goddess was no different. Instead of discussing how she'd been these past few millenia,she decides exemplify her nature and ways. Like all mothers we know she can be especially kind, dancing for my music, exuding a feeling of warmth and comfort, making everything right with the world. But mothers can also be harsh, as I was then cursed with the skin crawlies and striken to the couch where I was punished for being up all night listening to music and eatting what I now believe were tainted mushrooms. The trip never went bad, as in all the feelings and visual were positive, I
just simply felt as if I were about to die.

Offlinedr0mni
My Own Messiah
 User Gallery

Loc: USF Tampa, Fl
Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: Ego Death]
    #3957543 - 03/23/05 12:44 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
You ignored the message of the shrooms by watching media?

At 3g that must of been one hell of a friends session!

Yeah it wasn't the best thing to do, but I seriously did NOT feel like having one of those hellishly introspective trips that night. I just ate them cause I was bored!

I used to abuse the shit out of shrooms back then. I stopped that now. I quit shortly after that and waited 4 months to trip again, on a light dose of ayahuasca. I abstained from all drugs for almost 3 weeks before that trip (which took place last wednesday). Now I plan on abstaining again until my next trip during the summer. I will not trip more than once within three months, and I plan on tripping only a few times a year now.

So despite my attempts to ignore the message, it got through. That's the beauty of shrooms; resistance is futile!

p.s. at least there weren't any commercials! LOL!

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3957934 - 03/23/05 03:48 AM (19 years, 10 days ago)

I just about always trip alone. I'll take lower doeses sometimes and do it with a buddy, but if I really want to trip hard I have to be alone. I usually do not want to be boithered and want to concentrate on my thoughts only if I am tripping hard.

OfflineDeathexplosion
    #3989629 - 03/30/05 10:10 AM (19 years, 3 days ago)

well looks like i'm going to have a pretty interesting day.i ll keep you all informed

OfflineMycoJunkie
Psilanthropist

Loc: .4merica
    #3990359 - 03/30/05 01:11 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I shroomed alone on my roof a couple of times w/ a cd player playing The Blue Man Group. Watched clouds and trees, and saw different objects in them.

--------------------
:cussing::whip:

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3991860 - 03/30/05 06:35 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

I love shrooming alone. It's such a different way of tripping, in my opinion, such a valuable way to really explore everything that the drug has to offer you. When I trip with other people I am primarily concerned about their welfare, more interested in them having a great time then myself having one, if that makes any sense. When I trip with others, I distance myself from my own trip. When I'm alone, I go as far as I dare, deep, deep, deep....

The last solo trip I had, I painted. I "became" every color I used, and my perception of the world was controlled solely by what color I was painting with. No matter what color I used, I would suddenly see the world as that color. It was so awesome. I used red and saw red, the world becoming fiery and excited and speedy. When I used purple, I became deeply intuitive, passionate and sensual. Blue made me moody and yet serene at the same time. When I used black, I went so far into the MEANING of black that I had to use green to "regrow" myself back to a restorative state of mind.

Tripping while alone is definately fantastic.

Offlinegma
contentlyenlightened
Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: MOTH]
    #3993097 - 03/30/05 11:38 PM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Quote:

I shroomed alone on my roof a couple of times

Whoa.. brave man... i cant really imagine whether a roof would make me feel too exposed, or like the king of the world!

Offlinecadam
The Extremist

Re: shrooming alone stories.lets hear em! [Re: gma]
    #3993704 - 03/31/05 02:54 AM (19 years, 2 days ago)

Hey!! Good Post.
I remember when i 1st tried to trip, it didn't work at all, this was in Amsterdam, my mates tripped but i didn't!! So i came home and wanted to trip, I bought 40 grams of Hawaiian cubes (i was told it was copelandia, they wasn't!) Anyways me and my friend had half but all it did was make us sickly! So one time I ordered 80 grams of these so called Hawaiian (the had a very flat light brown head and a thick cream stem, so once again i wasn't gave what i ordered, but what the hell!) I ate one box wet while my others were drying "slowly" under my grill at a v low temp. Anyways I washed them down with a can of beer and waited in my room, i went for a walk outside at the local park, and to my belief, they started working! I said on a field and watched the grass move like the liquid effect in photoshop i was totally enjoying it, i had no fear at all. I walked home and on the way home i remember a car driving by and it made me jump LOL. I liked the feeling so much I ate the rest before they were ever dried properly! The time between the doses was about 20 mins so it wasn't much. I laid on my bed and i could see the ceiling do all sorts of moving shit it was unreal, my whole room was moving, my mum then went of to work and i was all alone! I cranked up my music which was hard coz i had to look at my monitor to play mp3s the monitor was just giving of so much energy. I decided i wanted to go out again, (btw i had an ipod with me the whole time) I remember listening to Avril lavignes song take me away and it sounded so perfect, it was so weird because every aside of me seemed to move faster than me and i kept feeling like i speeding up and slowing down all the time, i head back to the park and just watched the grass with a big grin on my face. I once again headed back home and this is when it really kicked, i had alot of stuff next to my monitor on a big desk, things like deodorant cans aftershave etc etc, now when the music had big fuds they jumped, the became bigger, it was so enjoyable, i remember marching up and down my hall way just being HAPPY i called my mates and they laughed there faces off (they didn't like the shrooms that much as they said it made them paranoid) but i was truly having a great experience. I just sat there laying on the floor, on the sofa, it was truly amazing, i was relaxed but both hyper-active. I'll never re-live this moment, it was truly amazing. The weird thing was when i came down, it just sort of happened, i didn't have the energy to jump up n about and the music didn't sound as good, i was just very relaxed and had realized that mushrooms wasn't just about hallucinations, they enable you to talk to your self alot easier LOL!! I could of gone into more details but there was so much more to tell. I believe from my experience you can trip on your own, 80 grams may seems like a lot but i may of had crap shrooms, but i now do around 30 grams wet of copelandia, so i think its just my tolerance. There's one good thing about tripping alone, you can be 100% your self! I recommend tripping on your own, the more people go against it and the more you think it will be a bad experience the more this actually increases it to become a bad trip!

--------------------
If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could ever imagine

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds