Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
God Bless America?
    #394930 - 09/15/01 06:03 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Does this mean God Damn any country that is not America? Or God Damn any country that is not an Amercian ally at this time?

Why not say God Bless Earth?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: God Bless America? [Re: Swami]
    #395038 - 09/15/01 10:49 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think that G-d will bless America. We are so consumed with the deaths of maybe 10,000 people in NYC while at the same time we murder over a million unborn innocent children every year. Over 40 million innocent childern since he seventies. We're worse than hitler and stalin.

Yesturday at the national prayer service president Bush bowed his head in apparent prayer to Allah when the muslim cleric prayed to 'the god of Muhammad'.

We are a godless people led by an unethical godless president with no scruples about worshipping false gods. How can America be blessed by the L-rd when we are so displeasing to him? I don't think that we can. It's too bad, we used to be a good country with the blessing and protection of G-d.

Take care, RG

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisiblePrellgott
addict
Re: God Bless America? [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #395139 - 09/15/01 01:36 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

that was about the most stupite argumentation I have ever read RailGun..
what do you mean by false god? bowing his head to Allah at that poinht was maybe one of the few intelligent things Bush ever did., if there is ONE-GOD it doesn't matter if you call him Allah or what ever...

that doesn't mean that the Is?lam that is lived is a good religion,crishtian people have made stupite things in the name of jesus,too..

Prelli

TribesofGomorra
Das deutschsprachige Z?chterforum
you haven't understood this? you don't have an ???? on your keyboard, huh ?

--------------------
i'm back

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: God Bless America? [Re: Prellgott]
    #395150 - 09/15/01 01:45 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

There are many false gods and idols. There is only one true G-d, the L-rd almight. The L-rd said to have no other gods before him. That is what Bush apparently did as I watched and was disgusted on national television.

Bael was a false god the Israelites worshiped and were chastised for by G-d and his prophet Elija. There are many false gods and idols in this world. May he L-rd have mercy on us all.

Take care, RG

--------------------

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #395250 - 09/15/01 04:02 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

this is a little off subject but are you Jewish?..I only asked this because you use G-d instead of GOD. I have a jewish friend that does the same thing....why is this?

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: God Bless America? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #395369 - 09/15/01 06:45 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Jewish race, christian faith. I was taught to write that way...

--------------------

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
    #395385 - 09/15/01 07:09 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Well RailGun, if you want to live in a Theocracy, take your American Taliban buddies Falwell and Robertson and head on over to Iraq or Afghanistan. Your religious bigotry will fit right in there.

OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Re: God Bless America? [Re: zetek]
    #395396 - 09/15/01 07:20 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Are you smoking crack?

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

#395399 - 09/15/01 07:21 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

oh...just wondering..Personally i've always been facinated with the Jewish religion, even though i'm Catholic.

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: God Bless America? [Re: zetek]
    #395402 - 09/15/01 07:24 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

Why would you say such a thing? Wait till the tripp wears off before you post.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #395538 - 09/15/01 11:32 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

well, america is built on religious tolerance, just like the 2nd ammendment you hold so dear. please try to show some tolerance for other religions, just because the guys who did this are muslim, doesn't mean all muslims are like that. religion doesnt belong in politics, so dont bring it in. as for abortion, lots of people think its right, lots of people dont.. i think abortion is right, and think they should let the "morning after pill" into america, to get rid of the ickiness of killing a fetus.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: God Bless America? [Re: MrKurtz]
    #395549 - 09/15/01 11:47 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

you should be more tolerant of the prolifers believes? and for the people who are against gays and those that choose thier religion.

Noone said that Muslims are the problem...just the Extremists..don't go searching for arguments when they're not there

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

OfflineMrKurtz
enthusiast
    #395956 - 09/16/01 03:50 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

well, rail gun said that Dubya had no scrupels cause he bowed his head in prayer with the muslims, why shouldnt he? i didnt say anyone said muslims were the problem, but why shouldnt the president be able to make a prayer with muslims? i dont think im "searching for arguments where there are none", rail gun brought up the muslims, i was just responding.

OfflineSir Tokes-A-Lot
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: San Francisco Bay Area
    #396103 - 09/16/01 06:32 PM (22 years, 6 months ago)

some jews say g-d because if you wrote GOD, and then threw that paper away, it is like throwing your belief in god away. i dont write g-d because i believe the belief in god runs much deeper than just something written on a piece of paper.

God Bless America

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts." - ChemicalMonkey

--------------------

"If god liked midgets, he woulda made 'em come on stilts."- ChemicalMonkey (The Early Years)

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: God Bless America? [Re: Sir Tokes-A-Lot]
    #396443 - 09/17/01 03:30 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

that is sybolism... People need sybols to leed them and keep them stroneger. But anyway I am god as God is.

afterall you are all good people sometimes
~Crobih

OfflineFelstorm
Loc: North, Cold North, Very C...
Re: God Bless America? [Re: Swami]
    #396447 - 09/17/01 03:48 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

I swear some peolple.....

You have not done much research into religion at all have you?
If you have you would all realise that it stems from one Creator.
"IT" is a perfect duality. Of both positive and negative. IT has many names, some call it God, some call it YHVH. Allah, Jehovah, Yahweh, Agla, Adonai, E'heh'yeh.. the list goes on and on... yet everyone thinks they are right in the name they call deity. And they procede to kill each other over it. Now isn't that foolish?

If people really wanted peace they could have it... But it is more "profitable" to kill each other in terrorist acts, wars, racism and violence. "The whole world is lying in the Power of the Wicked one." .. a quote from the Christian Bible...

-=Felstorm=-

--------------------

To do a thing and know no better is ignorance.
It is an act of kindness to educate the ignorant.
To do a wrong thing intentionally, is evil and wicked.

Anonymous

#396591 - 09/17/01 09:33 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

According to the Jewish faith and the first five books, you are not supposed to speak the name, hence G-D.
And yes, all monotheistic religions worship the same GOD. They do so at different points of the time line. What is the worst thing about religion, MORALITY. It is in the subjective terms of Morality that we see our differences. Why can't religion just be about spirituality, and the worship of a higher being or beings if that is what your into. Morality leads to hatred, hatred leads to destruction.
We are all at play in the fields of the lord. Religion was great when it was about worshiping something beyond humanity, but this obsession with morality has made religion the act of self worship. We are so preoccupied with how we live our lives, and ethics. These things are not constant, they change through time in different ways for different people. The only constant is the notion of something beyond us, this is the core of all religion. It is the only thing I worship. My worshiping does not force me to hate other people, but to embrace our differences.
Anyone who judges others based on their moral construct is full of hatred. You have no choice!!! This was the evolving beauty of the Free world, we tried to seperate morality from culture and law. We replaced it with individual freedom, and civil liberties. At it's core it is perfect, do what ever you want as long as it doesn't stop others from doing what they want. Of'course evolution has it's ups and downs, and sometimes morality works it's way into the framework of our laws. These terrorists are moralists, just like many of our religous leaders. They view all perspectives not in agreement with their own as unholy, capitalism is not unholy. Free trade is not unholy, what is unholy is the moralists within all governing forces that chose to dictate their own moral construct onto others. All negative things said about AMERICA can be said about all governments. It is not because we produce goods, or consume goods that we are hated, it is our inability to stay out of the moral constructs of other cultures. And their inability to stay out of ours.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: God Bless America? [Re: ]
    #396600 - 09/17/01 09:50 AM (22 years, 6 months ago)

thanks..however i think you have this phrase a little backward "What is the worst thing about religion, MORALITY." i believe, at least in my mind, "The worst thing to happen to christianity is religion" or to group all faiths together "the worst thing to happen to theism is religion".

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
    #700849 - 06/25/02 02:07 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

YOur GOD is Dead and no one cares. If there is Hell I'll see you there rail gun and invertigo,

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: God Bless America? [Re: pimpadelic]
    #700924 - 06/25/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

and you are?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom