Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Just took E!
    #3950601 - 03/21/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

I just took a bean about 20 minutes ago, advice?

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Just took E! [Re: shroommachine]
    #3950620 - 03/21/05 07:05 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

my advice: enjoy!

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3950644 - 03/21/05 07:14 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Find some girls.  :grin: :heart: You're going to have a blast!  :cheers:

--------------------

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Just took E! [Re: SuperD]
    #3950646 - 03/21/05 07:14 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

get some good music you love to dance --- after dancing find a comfy place to chill and think of love....

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: Just took E! [Re: starptv23]
    #3950652 - 03/21/05 07:16 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

oh and have fun...we all love you brother or sista what ever you are... :heart: :sun: :tongue2:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #3950656 - 03/21/05 07:17 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Sorry but I find it kind of disturbing when people ingest something and then ask for advice afterwards. This isnt the first post like it either. Just me :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: Just took E! [Re: Kerr]
    #3950665 - 03/21/05 07:20 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Take 1 more :tongue:

--------------------

OfflineKenny7822
Kenny
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: MA, USA
    #3950685 - 03/21/05 07:24 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

Have a good time  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smile: :smile: :smile: :heart: :smile: :heart:

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3950709 - 03/21/05 07:30 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

man the last thing you wan to say to anybody when there in the middle of a trip/or E...is say something negative to them...but i do belief that every one should understand what there taking and what it is going to do before taking it...I also think someone should be around for the first of doing anything when it comes to drugs of any sort...
but everything will be fine and fun for him e justs wants you to feel love ...
now that i think of it i took blotter when i was 15 buy myself and i had no idea..I got through it and it was 3 hits...we each need to find things out on our own sometimes...

but i really think he was asking for suggestions on what he should do for fun...I say dance to techno -- and think of love....hugssssssss

--------------------

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #3950792 - 03/21/05 07:56 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

took another about 35 mins after droping the first, feeling really god right now. :heart: :thumbup: :thumbup: :sun: :nut:

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
    #3950832 - 03/21/05 08:06 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

I hear ya and I not sending anything but positive vibes :mushroom2: :heart:. I just wanted people to be aware thats all, like I said it wasnt the first post like it. :smile:

Have a good time shroommachine  :sun: :rastamon: :bananamusic:(I love this banana!)

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

#3950849 - 03/21/05 08:10 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

right on brother....turn up the music but not to loud so the cops come cus then you might hug them or some shit...i remember those days...have fun...brother love..

--------------------

OfflineDeathexplosion
Loc: somewhere out there
    #3951555 - 03/21/05 10:25 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

call a phone sex line

OfflineJROS14
Protege
Loc: SF, CA
Re: Just took E! [Re: Deathexplosion]
    #3951744 - 03/21/05 11:06 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

dude, get GIRLS and dance and make out with em all night long. and u'll be better friends w/ them afterwards too.

--------------------
**GRoUP HUG**

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Re: Just took E! [Re: JROS14]
    #3951783 - 03/21/05 11:13 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

i cant see what you guys ---JROS14 ---&---Deathexplosion---take E for...to get in chicks pants and that is not what it is all about...guys like u make men seam like pigs....ow-oink ..lol...peace

--------------------

OfflineDeathexplosion
Loc: somewhere out there
    #3951852 - 03/21/05 11:26 PM (19 years, 11 days ago)

come on now,that was a little harsh.i've never used it to get in a girls pants.i was just humoring the guy.i've used it for therapeutic purposes and the ocassional massage session.

Jump to top Pages: 1