Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRJLR
No greater love
 User Gallery

Loc: France, keepin' tabs with...
Yep mushrooms are a winner
    #3949054 - 03/21/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

ok, I've tried mushrooms quite a few time now, and every time I have a great trip, visuals and a sense of love which is a beautiful thing. I love it so much I've got too much mycelium growing on grain, I don't have enough places to put the casings!!!
A part from the obvious pot head that I am, I tried Coke which I had a good time on but you always need a lot of the stuff or none at all and you can't grow it in your back yard, I didn't like heroin much. I have also tried woodrose A. Nervosa, I took 8 seeds and got nothing but a pleasant buzz. I tried Banisteriopsis Caapi Vine half an oz made into a tea: Nothing much happened, I've just put the other half an oz in to some alcohol I made I think it's about 65 % European now that it's settled. Has any one tried that here?
I've got the ingredients for Ayahuasca on their way... all in seed form which I kind of like even through it's going to take for ever to get the finished product.
But I have to say mushrooms are my drug, I haven't found anything so far that can make me feel that good, positive, and full of love. :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump: And in many ways I think mushrooms have calmed me down, I don't think about getting high, I think about waiting to have a better trip... I don't mind waiting 3 weeks or more and really getting my self ready for it mentally and physically... now what else is that good for yus???

--------------------
Gotta to spread the word about:
http://www.johnnyganjaseed.com/johnny.htm

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Yep mushrooms are a winner [Re: RJLR]
    #3949158 - 03/21/05 01:59 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Damn yer making me jealous.... :mad:

Have you ever thought about trying Hawaiian Baby Wood-rose ? I love the stuff. It makes you feel like everything is perfect and meant to be.

OfflineRJLR
No greater love
 User Gallery

Re: Yep mushrooms are a winner [Re: TYL3R]
    #3949197 - 03/21/05 02:05 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

x_TYLER_x said:
Damn yer making me jealous.... :mad:

Have you ever thought about trying Hawaiian Baby Wood-rose ? I love the stuff. It makes you feel like everything is perfect and meant to be.

Free love brother :laugh:
Yer that's what I mean by Woodrose, I took 8 seeds, got a small buzz.  Maybe I should try them on an empty stomach, how many do you take ?

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #3949225 - 03/21/05 02:09 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Your last paragraph reminds me much of the way I used to think of mushrooms. It reminds me so much that I want to share with you a story.
I can count the number of drugs I've done on one hand (ok, two:grin:) but to count the number of times I ate shrooms.....well I would need a lot more that two hands. Mushrooms to me were far better than anything I've ever experienced. They expanded my mind, I loved having thought provoking trips about such things as the existence of god and how big the universe really is and if we are really alone. I thought they would be a part of my life forever.

But on a trip a year ago, something horrible happened. I ate a high dose (at least 5 grams) and thought I could handle this weed that was being passed around my group of friends. Well, about 4 bowls later, I was in lala land. It was great for a while, but then out of nowhere a terrible discomfort came over me. It was just an explosion of dread in my chest and in my mind. The next three hours were spent dealing with waves of anxiety coming and going, making me want to drop to my knees and just start crying. That's how bad it was. I couldn't think. I couldn't do anything. Ever since then, every time I smoke weed or eat mushrooms the anxiety comes back. It really sucks, and I miss both of them.
At that time I was very experienced. I knew damn well what I was doing and what I was in for. I was even having a conversation with one of my friends prior to the weed smoking on how I didn't understand how someone could have a bad trip. Ironic isn't it?

I'm not trying to woo you from using mushrooms or scare you off or anything like that. I just want to give you this advise: Never underestimate the power of the mushroom.

Oh yeah, have fun in your journeys to come as well. :mushroom2:  :shroomer:

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

OfflineRJLR
No greater love
 User Gallery

Re: Yep mushrooms are a winner [Re: Harbinger]
    #3949273 - 03/21/05 02:16 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Ok, cool thanks for the advice...  :stoned: ... do you think it was the weed that made the trip turn bad? I've been reading a lot of good advice on the shroomery, some people say that you should take the bad trip as part of the experience, I'm waiting for a bad trip to come I'm not push it cos I don't really want one... but it does intrigue me...

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger

#3949368 - 03/21/05 02:36 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

I'm pretty sure it was the weed, but I also think it has something to do with myself. I've yet to figure out what that is though, still searching. The weed just threw me into a place I didn't want to be. But like you said, it was definitely a learning experience.
When I smoke weed now and get the same feeling of that night, I know it's all in my head. I know nothing bad is going to happen to me, I just can't shake it. Panic attacks suck. I'm convinced someday I'll get over it though. I've been working on it for the past year and will continue to do so.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#3949382 - 03/21/05 02:38 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

hehe, i say that if bad trips intrigue you, you'll never have one.. :wink:
ego death is what intrigues me most.

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#3949414 - 03/21/05 02:44 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

I took eight, also. Had an awesome experience. I'm gonna dose on 10 or 12 whenever I can aquire some...

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

#3949458 - 03/21/05 02:52 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

RJLR said:
I have to say mushrooms are my drug, I haven't found anything so far that can make me feel that good, positive, and full of love. :heartpump: :heartpump: :heartpump:

I :heart:

--------------------

OfflineRJLR
No greater love
 User Gallery

Re: Yep mushrooms are a winner [Re: exclusive58]
    #3949463 - 03/21/05 02:54 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Do you think if you go after some thing in shrooms you'll never get it... perhaps because you try to hard or your trying to be too much in control, I've been thinking a lot about this hype about ego lose, if it's out there I'd love to get a taste.
Harbinger did you ever get to ego lose? I used to get panic attacks from weed... It was due to a depression that lasted on and off for two years, one day it went away... I think it was some thing to do with growing up like a adolescent crises...
big kiss to yus, hope it goes away soon, it will one day I'm sure.

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger

#3949527 - 03/21/05 03:06 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

No, I've never experienced ego loss because I've never allowed myself to "let go" as some put it. I think I try to hold on to reality too much and thats part of the reason for my anxiety.
I hope it goes away too, thank you.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix