Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Very shaking/scary expierience- blinded by shrooms? ~LONG~
    #3948460 - 03/21/05 01:06 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Hi. Last friday, I ate half an 1/8th of cubes. Coming up was alittle nervous and unpleasent, but once I was really tripping it got really good. I hung out with my sister in her room, and we just talked for a long time (she was completely sober). Then she said, I need to get some sleep, and she turned out the lights.

This is where the really wierd stuff started happeneing. I just lied on that bed talking. While she was still awake we talked, but then when she fell asleep, I just started talking to myself. At this point, I was still ok. Then negative thoughts started entering my head. Then I had to goto the bathroom reallllly bad all the sudden. I opened my eyes so I could get up and leave, but couldent see anything!! It was all a very dark blurr. I started panicing really bad. But i wasent being loud, it was all on the inside. It was like my mind was being torn into half.

You see it was so awful because I thought that my bladder was gonna burst, and I was gonna die OR I would end up pissin my sis's bed and shed hate me and tell my mom that I was doing drugs and my life would be ruined. I found myself thinking "this is it sam~ life is over". I got up and stumbled around, but still couldent see, so just crawled back on the bed, scared and not knowing what the hell to do.

But then somthing magical happened. I opened my eyes, and just concentrated SO hard on seeing. I imaginaed an airplane in my head, touching down on the runway after a long turbulent flight. And I could finally see! But it was still very difficult and confuzing. Everything was shaking alot and still blurrly/swirly. I walked through my house, holding my arms out, feeling my way to my bathroom. I wipped it out, and had the greatest piss ever. It was truly just like "its over!" alleluyah! I couldent belive I had made it out ok! Then for the next hour and a half, the trip was amazing. I was so exstatic. I just walked around, aprreicating being happy and able to see again. I was a truly profound expieirence.

I had tripped once before, but dident eat nearly as many shrooms my first time as this. I think I know where I went wrong here-
staying in my sis's room. Its a strange unfamiliar place to me
drinking too much water/ orangejuice- made me have to piss
letting the sis turn off the lights. She should have at least kicked me out to my room or somwhere with light.

What do you guys think?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: Very shaking/scary expierience- blinded by shrooms? ~LONG~ [Re: ShroomySam]
    #3948489 - 03/21/05 01:13 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Heh, yeah I always have to piss many times during the night even though I don't drink that much water. I've heard of other people that got scared that their bladder had/would burst and started freaking out.

You ate half an eigth? I think you're fine eating that much in the future...I think where you went wrong was the combination of your sister's room and the lights being turned off. Many people, most people in fact, prefer either some darkness or total darkness when they trip, but I think the fact that you were in a relatively unknown environment, plus the darkenss, that made it bad.

Next time I'd say take half and eighth again, trip with the lights off in the evening (I prefer this WAY more than day tripping, but do it in the day if you'd be more comfortable), but do it in your own room where everything is familiar.

"Stop it, you're eating my brain!"

-me talking to friends screwing with me while tripping :-P

Re: Very shaking/scary expierience- blinded by shrooms? ~LONG~ [Re: Vortex663]
    #3948573 - 03/21/05 01:32 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Yeah, I think that they key to my amazing first expierience was the fact that I was in my own room, not talking to anyone. Just exploring the world on my own. Thanks for the confidence. I was thinking about swearing off muchrooms forever, but you know, I think that would be rash. I think with some more wisdom and disicpline, I could really get alot out of them.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience