Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMystikMushroom
I RULE YOU!
Stoner's ramblings...
    #3947293 - 03/21/05 03:39 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I don't know man...

I've been feelings "wierd" latley. Somthing's not "right", like the vibe is off or somthing in my life. Like i've stayed in a certain rut now for so long or somthing, I can't describe it.

Latley, I've been having odd, almost paranormal things happening to me. I've been dreaming--which I never usually do because im high when i go to sleep. Some of these dreams I vaugley remember being lucid.

Also, I had one of those dreams where i didnt remember it right away, and thought it *might* have been a real conversation. It was me talking to my friend about some BC buds that came through. At the time it was dry...and I asked my friend if we had that conversation and he said nope...Well, about 3 days later I get a call, the dream had manifested :ooo:

Also, about 9 weeks ago I had a very pleasent and enlightening mushroom trip with two close friends. We started playing with cards to see if we could read eachothers mind's and guess the cards. I held up a card and tried very hard to project the number 7. Alas, my friend couldn't understand anything. However, he picked up a card, and about 3 seconds later I could "see" the number in my head and said, "five". His eyes got big and he nodded. I then said, it's also black--not red. He turned it around and it was a black 5...

For some reason, I can't explain why...I have this "feeling" that im not "average". I know it sounds delusional and narcistic, but I feel like im more and more aware of things that I had never noticed before, like "vibes" and such. At times when im meditating I can "feel" my third eye start to pulsate. It's wierd.

I'm not sure what's going on...I haven't tripped in 2 weeks, and before that was 9 weeks ago. I don't have any desire to trip again, I haven't fully yet integrated my last experiance...I have to start taking better care of my body apparently before I'm going to feel ready to trip again.

Does any of this make sense to anyone? Does anyone have any advice or wisdom? :confused:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFliquid
Back from being gone.
Male User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Stoner's ramblings... [Re: MystikMushroom]
    #3947374 - 03/21/05 04:18 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Stoner ramblings ending with a question for advice or wisedom.  :grin:

I can relate, you know your special.  :smile:

--------------------
:dancing: My latest music! :yesnod:

Offlinephishytrip
Gillious Supreme
Male User Gallery

Loc: AZ, USA
    #3948180 - 03/21/05 11:38 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i feel you bro, ive been having intense post traumatic stress from a car accident thaty paralyzed my left hand and wrist. I had to get some meds because i was having some freaky flashbacks.
I also know "the rut in your life thing" very well, ive found ive really perked up by going back to college, its stimulating my mind.

but good luck man, take care, by the way im also very stoned

--------------------
Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #3948204 - 03/21/05 11:50 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Listen I know it's not popular or widely accepted or known, but due to my experiences, psychic phenomena is very real. My friends and I were big into the stuff in high school, and it takes work and time and dedication, but the stuff is real.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub