Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSimpleHead
Stranger
strange
    #3946810 - 03/20/05 10:24 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

okay, im sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but i was just concerened about some stuff that happened to me while tripping twice on shrooms. now ive done lsd plently of times however for some reason when ever i do an 8th or above of shrooms i black out and completly pass out for a few minutes, however mentally its extrodinarly painful and physically i cant feel, see or hear anything, not even the pain of collapsing onto a hard concerete floor. what happens is that i start to hear everything in rythyms in my head and for some reason i start to hear that woman's voice from Dark Side of the Moon screeming in my head and it just gets louder and louder and then i pass out, however when i pass out its like everything becomes completly white and blank and theres just screaming inside of my head and then when i open my eyes i dont realize where i am or anything around me for a good amount of time. i am posting this because this just happened to me but a few hours ago and i am alittle paranoid about this. i also have alot of anxiety problems that sometimes result in auditory hullicinations if that helps anything. thank you for your time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: strange [Re: SimpleHead]
    #3946868 - 03/20/05 10:43 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

i think an 8th is alot of stuff to be taking at one time and i have been doing this for awhile...maybe you need to slow down and mentaly slow down on the eatting of the magic colors...i hope you well...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: strange [Re: SimpleHead]
    #3946982 - 03/20/05 11:28 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Your body is trying to tell you something. If you black out after eating mushrooms maybe there not for you. If you have anxiety problems and suffer from auditory hallucinations maybe psychedelics aren't the way to go for you. Meditation might be more your style.It's worth a try.

--------------------

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River...
Re: strange [Re: starptv23]
    #3946993 - 03/20/05 11:34 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Hi there. As for ^^, *lots* of people take an 8th, and that's not answering the question, either. You are is correct though, some people should not be taking so much.

Consider this:
Is it possible that you are slightly allergic? Is it possible that you are just taking too many *for you*? Is it possible that you have a *chemical* disorder in your brain for which you need professional help? Do you maybe have some personal issues which really NEED examining but that you keep locked away in your subconscious? Is it possible that your anxiety issues really need TREATMENT before you go jouneying again?

ANY of the above could explain why this happens.

I think you should at least consider examining all of the above before your next mini-vacation. After that, if it's not a MEDICAL thing, and you're a go for launch, try a smaller dose.

You won't trip as hard, but going by what you've said, a less strong experience might be better for you and you will be happier and/or you may just remain lucid enough to sort out whatever it is that you may be blocking/keeping locked up in there.

Shrooms just should not be so painful as you describe, so I believe there's something else at work, here.

Best Wishes,
Kimberly

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Offlineefrog
Ecstatic,Electric,Eclectic
Female User Gallery

Loc: Near the River...
Re: strange [Re: efrog]
    #3947005 - 03/20/05 11:40 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

@ FractalDust: 5 :mushroom2: for you! Good advice!
:laugh:
~K

--------------------
This is a whole new path. You cannot use your old map on this new path and if you try you'll only end up lost in the woods. Get a new map.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract