Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Newbie question
    #3946725 - 03/20/05 11:56 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

If my friend sees no obvious discoloration of his dried cubes, are they potentially still dangerous? (Presumably,the blue he sees is psilocybin, because he doesn't think they look any different than they used to). Will they taste noticeably different if they're contaminated?

He has had a small ziploc bag of cubes for ~3 months. They were dried pretty well, but the bag has been opened a few times. For the first month, they were in a closet; for the second, in a fridge; for the last, in a freezer.

He's deciding whether they could possibly be poisonous. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Newbie question [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3946772 - 03/21/05 12:10 AM (12 years, 5 months ago)

i would not think there bad if they where dried all the way...i know mushies have a smell but if it is smelling funky like chesse dont eat it....but i would think there ok...blue is good green is bad...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Contamination Forum