Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
It's almost that time of year...
    #3934905 - 03/18/05 09:42 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

It's finally starting to feel like spring and I'm itching to get out and start planting.
I've got hbwr cuttings all over the house that are starting to explode with growth
and I've erected trellis for them along every side of my garden. With any luck they
should be ready to flower this year.

Are you guys planting anything interesting or starting any new projects?
I've got a couple weeks left to kill so I'd love to hear about it.  :grin:

Edited by Lazerouth (03/18/05 09:57 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMycomancer
Psi Cubed
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: It's almost that time of year... [Re: Lazerouth]
    #3935060 - 03/18/05 10:18 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

right now i'm growing mostly herbs, some ethnos, and some edibles. I don't have time to list everything i got, so here's a pic. It's from the main shelf in a portable greenhouse i got from lowes, above the plants(not in pic) is a flouro growlight.  You can see my 4/5-day old A. Colubrina cebil in the front, the two small unmarked pots are HBWR and Syrian Rue.  The big leafy plants are Catnip, and the flower is Butterwort. 

:rasta:,

mycomancer

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3939404 - 03/19/05 09:59 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

a friend of mine might grow some stuff possibly this year.. when would be a good time to start poppies or mj, being in the northeastern u.s.?

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Invisiblezerozero
Stranger

Re: It's almost that time of year... [Re: Locus]
    #3939597 - 03/19/05 11:11 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

last day of frost or freeze in your area, check local weather, or farmer almanac.
but you could start things inside under lights, or outside under coldframes, if it isn't too cold. and then transplant outside, this gives you an advantage when growin MJ cause you will be done sooner than people/ helicopters will be looking for ripe plants.

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
    #3941740 - 03/19/05 08:58 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

I also get that spring itch, where I must plant now! I have to get out all my seeds and pick which ones I have room for. My current seed starting setup is a little ghetto - I don't mind if the plants don't.
So far I got Tomato, Allysum, Celosia, and Bell Pepper seedlings that are maybe 5 or 6 days old. And I'm waiting for my Petunia, Tobacco, and Chinese Paper Lantern to germinate. I'm actually using my tub-in-tub incubator turned down a little. And of course I've been bushing up my coleus plants so I have lots of cuttings in a couple weeks.
It's all about planning ahead.

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
Re: It's almost that time of year... [Re: Mycomancer]
    #3942960 - 03/20/05 06:48 AM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Funny myco I was gonna try to germinate some cebil tonight. Any pointers I should know mate?

I'm real lucky this year as I moved into a new house and have an empty garden to fill. It's definatly all about the planning. (and the waiting)

Mr. Frost hurry up and piss off please.

InvisibleMycomancer
Psi Cubed
 User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #3946650 - 03/20/05 09:38 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Just follow your plant instincts, all need to do is plant them, if they're viable they will grow.  This is my first time with this plant and so far it's going very smoothly, and it's grows pretty fast.  I understand one wants to provide this plant with pea innoculant, as the nitrogen-fixing bacteria benefits it markedly.  At night they curl their leaves, so don't think that somethings wrong just them saying that they've had enough light for the day.  Hope this helps,

:rasta:,

mycomancer

OfflineDiMiTriSouljah
No left turn unstoned
 User Gallery

Loc: ked in a Skin Pinata
    #3977854 - 03/27/05 09:23 PM (19 years, 5 days ago)

It's good to see you're still around, Lazerouth.  Shoot me a PM sometime and we'll catch up.  :grin:

--------------------
In the end, my friend, we will all be together again.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom