Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLethalX5
Male

Mush. Choc.
    #3946058 - 03/20/05 09:45 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Well i ha vent tripped on mushrooms in about 2 years.  but since i just raked in my first harvest :dancing: i plan on doing so.  My question is do you guys think making chocolates is worth it?  do they work and should i make them?  i have never tried them in chocolates and i would like to also i would love your input.  Also what could i use as a mold besides ice cube trays?  i would  think the chocolates would be very big and thick.  but i guess you could just fill them up half way or so.  ty guys

--------------------
"To get what you've never had, You must do what you've never done."

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Mush. Choc. [Re: LethalX5]
    #3946077 - 03/20/05 09:51 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Congrats on the harvest!

Poke around a bit, there are tons of threads about chocolates no doubt.

Here is one.

They absolutely work and ice cube trays work well, but you can use any chocolate mold you want. Not sure where you can buy them, probably can find them at wally world.

Happy trails  :sun:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Mush. Choc. [Re: gdman]
    #3946808 - 03/21/05 12:23 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

you can buy molds at a bakery store or even walmrt or online...i like to make them cus they taste so much better...but it is allot of work and you have to make sure the chocolate is not to hot when adding the mix into it...but pouring into mold is easy then buy wax paper and rap it in tin foil...

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Edited by gdman (03/21/05 12:28 AM)

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Mush. Choc. [Re: gdman]
    #3946814 - 03/21/05 12:26 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Chocolates are great. Discrete..and they give a nice vibe as you eat them.

Offlinestarptv23
kindchicka420
 User Gallery

Loc: dancing in my head
Re: Mush. Choc. [Re: rdnp2035]
    #3946839 - 03/21/05 12:31 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

ya they hit you in 15 to 20 Min's...and they yummy just make sure it is baking chocolate and nothing with dairy.... :mushroom2: :sun: :tongue2:

--------------------
"Six words: drop out, turn on, then come back and tune it in -and then drop out again, and turn on, and tune it back in-it's a rhythm- most of us think God made this universe in nature-subject object-predicate sentences-turn on, tune in, drop out- period, end of paragraph. Turn the page- it's all a rhythm- it's all a beat. You turn on, you find it inside, and then you have to come back (since you can't stay high all the time) and you have to build a better model. But don't get caught - don't get hooked - don't get attracted by the thing you're building, cause... you gotta drop out again. It's a cycle. Turn on, tune in, drop out. Keep it going, keep it going- the nervous system works that way. gotta keep it flowing- keep it flowing.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience