Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinentisitho
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Train Ride
    #3945740 - 03/20/05 08:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

My car was in the shop this weekend, so I had to take the train from Fort Worth to north Dallas to see my girlfriend. It is a 2 hour trip so I thought a few mushies might make the time pass nicely. I usually prefer to take them away from crowds of strangers, but I had no other form of relaxation so here I go. I took 2 grams dried and walked to the station. After about 45 minutes I started to feel the world getting flat and plastic. I boarded the train and took a seat on the 3rd level. It was just after 5pm on Friday so the corporate work types were making their computes home to Dallas. I settled into my comfee seat and waited for the start. A Hispanic family of ten speaking very strong Spanish sat just in front of me. A large black fellow in a suit sat to my left. An attractive black woman sat behind me. The train began to move and instantly I was smiling ear to ear. All the weeds, trees, vines of green, yellow, and brown began to fly past me in a swirl of color. I enjoyed the repeating patches of similar plants changing from field to field. I thought a lot about nature and camping. The train passed a very poor section of DFW and I saw the campsites of vagrants. I started wondering how tough it would be for a vagrant to fit back into society again. Is there an organization that helps get these guys back on there feet again? That was bumming me out so I started thinking of my girlfriend. We had fought a bit that week (PMS) so I was feeling down about her (we have made up now). After about an hour of riding (2 hour into the mushies), I had reached Union station in downtown Dallas. I had to switch to the Redline train going north. Union station is right next to the grassy knoll where JFK was shot. You can see it from the trains. It is a very pretty area to walk around. Very interesting statues. There were two very large black girls dancing around being loud while I was waiting for the Redline train. A large Hispanic kid walked up and started trying to talk to the girls. They just laughed at him and walked off. I felt bad for him. If I had a few extra mushies I would have given them to him. A hippie walked up (long hair, long beard, hiking gear, and sandals) who I had seen on the train before. If I had some extra mushies I definitely would have given them to him. I bet he had a killer joint hidden in his back pack he would share for some mushies. I boarded the redline and sat toward the front. An 80 plus year old man sat next to me. He was the only person I talked to the entire train ride. He commented on the fact that the bag he was carrying would probably fall over. I just smiled and tried not to freak out. I kept saying to myself, "Act normal. They can't tell you're trippin. If they confront you then run." This train ride goes through more urban areas. Lots of pretty lights and buildings. The sun was setting. Lots of great swirly clouds and pinks. I love Texas sunsets. The dirt in the air causes the intense colors. I made it to my train stop by my girlfriend's apartment. I decided not to tell her at first I was trippin to see if she could tell. She couldn't and I felt very proud I could control the madness in my head. I can't wait for my next train ride. I'm going to increase the dosage. Peace out.

--------------------
How shameful to put a senior citizen in jail for selling handmade artware. Free Tommy Chong!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience