Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegeneric_ken
Stranger
salvia trip report-very very wierd shit (long)
    #3944512 - 03/20/05 04:40 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Ok i was at a school gig raising money for charity the other day. The bands were shit so me and two others went round the back of the maths building to smoke some salvia 10x extract that we had. It was our first time trying salvia. My friend had loads but only felt a slight buzz, so i thought id try it. I filled up the bowl on a pipe and took a toke and got half through it. From there my friend took the pipe from me cos it looked like i was startin to trip.

I believe had total amnesia of the next 0.5-1 minutes as i can't remember anythig in my mind. Gradually i began to focus on the trip in my head. I thought I was inside an idealic American home, The stereotypical one from the 50's with lots of formica surfaces and tiled walls. There were no people in it except that i soon realised i was not lookig from the perspective of a person but instead that of a piece of furniture or a wall or somethign, i cannot remember the specifics. I remember that i was stuck together with trillions of other people, who together made up everything in the room, all dressed in wierd luminous spandex goth suits(imagine the band "the darkness" but full body with just a head opening). At this point this was reality, the fact that i was really on the school playing fields didn't occur to me. To my horror i soon realised that we(me and the others in cybergothsuits) in fact had to fold over and move around in order to facilitate the movement of everythign as it would happen in a normal universe. This freaked me out especially as there was this wierd noise in the background similiar to popping bubble wrapping. This sound was caused by the rustlign of ourbodies as we folded over eachother. At this point time formed into a physical diemsnion. I would describe this as looking at the world like spectator mode in a fps. I could see time strecht off into one direction and in the other direction the same scenes repeated themselves over and over towards the horizon. It was strange to see the people fly around and fold over to create movement in the surroundings. I remember that i relived the same movements and the same foldings over and over again(causing teh same movments in teh envoironemetn to repeat themselves) unless i moves sideways into another dfferent scenario or mvoed forwards to live different foldings further down the axis of time. I can't remember the details of the next bit exactly but i can remember vague pictures of a dog jumpingthrough the wall and scattering thee little people everywhere and of a north korean family who i remember from a documentary i saw half a year ago staring at me. Also the people folding around theme was continued when i was living and experiencing the movement of the folding when the walls of the room i was in,the american one, started to split apart and i could see the people being torn from eachother (the people were stuck together with some sort of slime). In particular for soem reason i remember one person who caused the whole universe to slow down its splitting for a second when he held on with both his legs, but he was soon swept off to the right. At this point i decided i didn't feel like continuing to be swept around as i folded so i tryed to get up off of the ground. I started running and seemed to grow in size. From now i wasn't one of the micoscopic people, in fact the whoel world that i was part of including myself was made up of these tiny people. I could feel them gazing at me. As i tried to run the people came up in great waves and sweep towards me, like premade turf you buy at a garden centre being rolled up, And i had to dodge them. Then i could feel that i was made up of these people and i was trying to expell them from my body and i succeded partyl and i could feel that the core of my limbs and torso was "myself" and the rest near the skin was these people. I was at this point i started to leave my imaginary world and enter the real world. I vaguely remember one of teh two people i was with who was riding a bmx move closer towards me then move further away repeatedly like a yoyo, exept that it wasn't jsut him, instead it was the whole envoironment. I know this didn't make sense as at the same time all the buildings remained static. This realisation that i was once again inside the real world, behind my maths block was a huge surge of relief as until that point i genuinly believed that the world was made of these folding people and that was an unquestionable fact just as gravity or light was. I screamed out loud, "Oh, it's not real! Oh, it's not real!". Then for some reason i decided i would move towards the main concert hall where the gig was being held. As i moved along i could feel the folding people trying to take over my tongue, even though i know disbelieved them, i fought them and manaegd to control all except the right hand side of my tongue causing me to mumble and slur my speech, although i belief everything i was saying was gibberish anyway. At thi point i stood still and started pacing back and forth saying to myself,"it only lasts 30 seconds!!, it only lasts 30 seconds!"(at this point i actually knew i was on a drug and that this was not reality and was trying to convince myself that i wouldn't stay in this unvierse). I then continued stumbling towards the concert hall all the time with images of myself in my head from 3rd person perspective thinking i was lurching like Igor. As i got to outside of school i saw two girls talking and i was certain, absolutely certain, that one was an old aquantance of mine from my old school. I thought it would be nice if i had a chat and said hello to catch up on new developments in teh last 9 years. However i still wasn't sober enough to talk and my friend(who had followed me to keep me safe) had to drag me away. The rest was nowhere near as crazy although i did feel very very stoned as i would after smoking 3 joints between a group of people.

I was surprised later to hear my friends description of what i had done after taking my toke. apparently My eyes rolled back into my eye sockets onyl showing the whites and i entered a stance similiar to that used in table tennis with your arse stuck out slightly and your upper body leanign forwards. My hands were extended and looked as if turning an imaginary wheel. I then moved around a small area of the playing fields, sometimes running, sometimes on my side rolling, sometimes lying on my back shuffling in the direction my feet pointed.

So what do you all maek of this. My friends reckons i was at 5 on the trip scale.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: salvia trip report-very very wierd shit (long) [Re: generic_ken]
    #3944554 - 03/20/05 04:46 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

there are no paragraphs and I don't see any questions.
so wrong forum and if you really want people to read ths make paragraphs.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: salvia trip report-very very wierd shit (long) [Re: stefan]
    #3944594 - 03/20/05 04:55 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome to the shroomery :smile:. Enjoy your stay in our wonderful community.

Generally we post trip reports in the trip tips forum, as GQ is for questions about psychedelics. You'll find more people receptive to your posts when they are in the proper forum. So I took care of that for you :wink:.

Take it easy :cool:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: salvia trip report-very very wierd shit (long) [Re: gdman]
    #3944864 - 03/20/05 05:43 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

in salvia scale you were 4,5,&6
6 because your body postions and movements were unknown to you or forgotten - AMNESIA
5 since you had experiences of mergeing with objects and alternate space realities. IMMATERIAL
4 since you had visions (and you have managed to articulate them.) VISIONARY

great report.

take it easy, you would probably fly well with ~1/2 your consumption.
good you had a friend with you - the girls woud have thought you had been drinking, slurred speech and wonky movements.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Re: salvia trip report-very very wierd shit (long) [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3946004 - 03/20/05 09:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

You probably smoked the amount you did because your friend said he only had a light buzz. You can never judge Salvia by other peoples experience because it affects everyone differently. A lot of people are whats called a "salvia hardhead" meaning it's very difficult for them to get off. Your friend is probably a hardhead and your definitely not. Good report, you put the salvia experience to words pretty well.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia, Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports