Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineilikebigbuds21
American Youth<3

Dramamine
    #3943899 - 03/20/05 02:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I know this may not classify as a psychedelic, but I feel as if it has caused enough hallucionations to sell-classify as one.

I was just wondering what you guys feel on the subject of tripping on dramamine. It's not that common of a drug to be abused, and it varies with each person, but I usually take 12 pills at a time. During my experiences with it, my day usually goes a little something like this. I would take the dramamine. About 45-60 minutes later, after some good bud, I start to feel it working real good. Then it gets to be pretty intense. I feel so heavy and care-free, and I walk really weird. But the thing about it is it makes you more stupid than you ever have been before. People would ask me questions, and in the middle of answering their question, I would freeze and forget what Im talking about. And just about every time I did it, I would at one point be sitting down talking with some guy who I had no idea was, but at the time made sense to me....any random person. Then one of my friends will talk to me, so I will turn around and look at him. Then when I turn back to finish my conversation, I realize the random person is no longer there and he had been in my head the whole time. Then I would wonder if i was actually talking at all or I just thought I was talking. Overall, some parts are cool, but doing it in general does nothing except make your IQ about a 20. I dont know why I used to do it, but there was just something about it I loved. Sorry if this doesn't relate to the Forum topic, but I just wanted to post this somewhere. BTW, I'm Ilikebigbuds and happy to be part of the Shroomery.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Dramamine [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #3943983 - 03/20/05 02:35 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I don't like Dramamine. Never tried it, probably never will. It's not a hallucinogen, rather a deleriant, like Datura. Some people like it, but frankly I think it's not enjoyable and very risky. There are better and safer drugs out there.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Dramamine [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #3943996 - 03/20/05 02:39 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey, welcome to the shroomery!

I'm going to have to lock this as it is not a question about a psychedelic. Dramamine and related chemicals are called deliriants, they can be a tricky business as they can be very dangerous.  Here is a website with some information that could be useful.

Have a nice day  :cool:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience