Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
SuM People NEED to SHUT Their NecKs UP....
    #3942850 - 03/20/05 05:31 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

And  LISTEN  a little MORE....  AHHHHEEEMMMM  <COUGH>PhanTomCat<COUGH>  :shocked:
Yeah...... ME........  :blush:  My "old" sceen name was "PhanTomCat"(as of this morning)....    I had originally made this different screen name so I could surf at work(without posting) and still view with the "Grey Plastic" color scheme....  I didn't want anyone at work knowing about my much earlier posts I had on this site for fear of employment problems(not a "problem" any more!)....  I plan to leave my old "name" in the dust as a "shedding of skin" and start using this one....  Plus I didn't want to act in a way that might be perceived as a deceptive type puppeting - and I wanted all to openly know that....  Deception ain't what I am about at all....  :eyemouth:  :lol:
Sitting back and having time to reflect on a few things over the last day kinda~ made me see some of the flaws I still have in learning about all of this Spirituality stuff with a more open mind....  It made me realize that perhaps there needs to be more than one way, and THAT is the way things were meant to be in this world....  As long as the intentions are positive, ALL of the different Ways of life/faith/love/humility are ALL something to look up to....  Weather it be a Disciplined Belief, a Spiritual Belief, a New Age Belief, a Traditional Belief, an Unspecified Belief, or a mixture of any or all of them....   
I now seem to be at a different understanding of my continually evolving/fluxing life phazes/trials into this world with very much a new life to look forward to....  I honestly did walk from my job last Tuesday afternoon after 14 faithful years of what I would think was good work as an Engineer/Product Designer....  They did tell me that I had until April 1st(April Fools Day! :lol:) before my vacation days run out, which is how they decided to handle my sudden flight....  That day had a mental state of a fish getting :eek:TAZED:eek: in a fishbowl, and I just kept hitting my head on the boundries of the bowl - zipping back and forth, and getting all bruised up in the process....  It was confusing, exciting, and somewhat frantic....!  But, when I got to where I was aimlessly going, something very beautiful happened that cannot be explained in words....  :smile:  It showed me that all of everything I had done till that point in this journey was for a reason I had not yet understood, nor do I still in a full capacity....  Althought there has been much "enbrightenment" in a reletively short time, there has also been much confusion in the process(with a lumpy head! :lol: )....  :smile: 
"Pride vs. Humility"
So, all of this writing was for a reason....  It started with me thinking about a conflict of "Pride vs. Humility"....  I had come to the conclusion that there can never be a winner....    It would seem that in the past, when "Pride" has the upper hand, "Humility" suffers greatly....  But as time goes on, and perhaps if the word is spread about the actual conflicting event, that "Humility" can turn into something of great "Respect" and "Honor"....  Traditional religious beliefs aside, as it seems to have nothing to do with that at all....  It has to do with standing up for the "Truth", "Humility", and for what is "Right"....    Weather that be by a Healer, Teacher, Warrior, or any of the great people of our pasts that I have not really honestly kept too much of an open mind about....  Seems I was talkin a talk, and not really walkin the walk....  So, what is the "TRUTH"....?  Seemingly in the past, it has more to do with one with the least power, DUE TO CONTROL OF ONE'S SELF....  To which I appologize for my own lack of it....  Hopefully I can learn MUCH from these mistakes, and have an open enough mind to think before I speak out in the future.... 
Skorpivo, perhaps I need to listen a little but more about the control you have learned for yourself, and more understand how you have done it a little better....    I sense you have gone thru much in your life to get where you are right now....  And it seems that inner peace is something I could use greatly for a little more balance to round out my Feelings vs. Thinking "modes"....  My mind has been on "pick-apart" thinking "mode" lately towards you, :blush: when in fact you were not ever even saying anything wrong or bad at all....  You were sharing your way, and I seemingly was just looking for flaws....  I have installed a zipper on my mouth to learn a little more from you from now on....    Respect to you for keeping your cool with me....  :smile:  :heart:
::::opening mouth, inserting foot, with a little Salt::::  :lol:
Psychoactive1984, I kinda~ jumped on you without asking anything of your intentions....  :blush:  Which was my misunderstanding for jumping to conclusions without asking "the right questions" of you....  You ask some damn good twisted scenario questions that make me think, and that is a good thing to learn from....    Respect to you for keeping your cool with me too....  :smile:  :heart:
::::opening mouth, inserting the OTHER foot, with a little Pepper::::  :lol:
RedGreenVines, I certainly didn't have an open mind with what you presented the other day in your "Cowboy"/ Carlos Castaneda thread....    :blush:  I saw one surface "imperfection"(which was not an imperfection at all) and threw it ALL out as something to not even look at again, because there was a "set rule"....    :shake:  I "blamed" it on not being able to "evolve"....  Then I notice, it is not "the way" that necessarily needs to "evolve", it is the person....    Without the warriors in the world, there wouldn't be anyone to stick up for the the actual truth or freedom that is being exploited....    Respect to you for keeping your cool with me too....    Hopefully you will add more to your thread instead of just letting it fade....  I would like to know more about what you have come to believe in....    :smile:  :heart:
::::opening mouth, inserting the OTHER OTHER foot, with a little Garlic::::  :lol:
NiteOwl, You were one of two seeds for helping me see all of this, I just needed to step back and soak it all up with my senses not actively runnin to a crusade to make everyone see MY way only....  :shrug:  I got caught up in ME instead of WE....    :blush:  Perhaps this is one of the things that could seperate people as well, as I seemed to almost seperate myself from everyone else - which is not what I am wanting at all....  Thank you for your patients, and Respect for keeping your cool with me....  :smile:  :heart:
::::opening mouth, inserting the OTHER OTHER OTHER foot, with a little Thyme::::  :lol:
JacquesCousteau, last but certainly NOT least JC, you have been helping to keep me in check behind the scenes also with a seed of keeping my mind open as well....  To which I think that I was only listening for the things I wanted to hear :blush: instead of everything you were actually saying....  Thank you for being patient with me, I will learn....  Hopefully...! 
::::opening mouth, inserting the OTHER OTHER OTHER OTHER foot, with a little more Salt::::  :lol:
Sometimes all of this learning and always trying debate with what I am focused on learning at the moment has made me loose focus of the whole reason I came here in the first place....  Which was to learn and understand S & P....  Seems I have been "sharpening my sword and building my armor" with only one eye, on ear, and one heart open....  Which is really only one sided - MY sided....  :shake:    Life is a crazy thing sometimes....!  Seemingly it takes one(me) a bigtime fuck-up before I actually sit back and realize it....  Even with the patient people who have decided to take part in helping to guide me down the right path....    I certainly don't plan on giving up, I gotta~ see where this all goes If I am going to try and change the world....!  :lol:  J/K.... 
Perhaps I need a guide(s) to go with me to explore and learn more about the world I seem to live in....  I mean, now that I have made a "clean break" from the life I was seemingly trapped in as a slave of sorts, there is no way that I think I could really return to it....  I have not actually LIVED since I was a child, kinda~ went with the flow of social conditioning....  Up till this year, I was stuck in this physical world of "collecting material items" instead of actually living and enjoying the world at all....  Once I got all of the things that I wanted, it was noticed that there was nothing else to get, and I still was not happy....  So now I sit here wondering what to do, where to go, and by what means to do it all....    I could pack a bag, a guitar and AMP, a few other personal effects and be on my way(after I take care of a few things)....  Something I have thought about doing for a few years now, but now I am ready to actually do it....  I surely don't wanna~ turn back now that I have opened up my mind....!  There are much greater things to do in this world besides Designing Plastic Bottles from 8-5pm for 5 of 7 days a week....  :smirk:  And if my journey doesn't work out, I started with nothing, I am pretty sure I can do it again if I need to....  Baby steps start with Giant Leaps, and I now stand at the edge of a chasm with a shit-eating grin on my face....!  FREEEEEEEEEEDOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM......!  :grin:
I SWEAR my life has turned into one big video game....!  :lol:    That is ok, it seemingly had little meaning until now, and I am looking forward to figuring all of this stuff out....  :smile:    Any advise or comments are welcome, I have a (hopefully) more opened mind now....!    :smile:  :heart:

WE....

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Edited by eMotionALLmotion (03/20/05 03:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Re: SuM People NEED to SHUT Their ASSES UP.... [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3943610 - 03/20/05 10:30 AM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Be proud, for you have learnt the lesson of humility.

When intention becomes focused on the Whole, in the name of Truth for the benefit of all, then more personal, egocentric intentions are 'fulfilled' without ever being expressed.

:japsmile:

PS - You've thanked everyone else, but how can you thank *yourself* if their feet are in your mouth?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: SuM People NEED to SHUT Their ASSES UP.... [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3943635 - 03/20/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 12 days ago)

dear mr freakyfont;

I think the proper term is, "to shut one's neck" not "to shut one's ass".

there is art in subtlety and subtle ways to be crude, and i can tell you prefer art from the way you are attemting to illuminate your text.

I will eventually add to the cowboy thread, mostly we just needed it there so that it could be referenced the next time I am invited to an ego rodeo.

It has a natural poise and mobility and it gets the job done without stepping on any toes,
and, if it has to get dramatic for a full on bull fight,
it can wear tights, and swirl a cape with the rest of the torreadors.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: SuM People NEED to SHUT Their NecKs UP.... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3944815 - 03/20/05 03:31 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

It is rough when you step back from the table with a full belly and start thinking there is no need for any more food....  Forgetting that tomorrow is another day, and there will be food needed to once again sustain the life that brought you there in the past....    Ya~ can't eat if people stop coming to the table with food, and if you are not willing to try different dishes than you are normally used too....    Sustenence comes in many different flavors, it would be ashame to not taste them all....   

Phoenix, I guess that I would thank myself for being hungry....  :japsmile:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlinefireworks_godS
Sexy.Butt.McDanger
Male

Loc: Pandurn
Re: SuM People NEED to SHUT Their NecKs UP.... [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3945048 - 03/20/05 04:20 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Interesting thread. :thumbup:

:wink:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :satansmoking:
Peace. :mushroom2:

--------------------
:redpanda:
If I should die this very moment
I wouldn't fear
For I've never known completeness
Like being here
Wrapped in the warmth of you
Loving every breath of you

:heartpump: :bunnyhug: :yinyang:

:yinyang: :levitate: :earth: :levitate: :yinyang:

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3945686 - 03/20/05 06:29 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Welcome back, Emo. [Or Motion or whatever else you prefer]

Your sincerity and humility is very admirable and will go along, long way.

:heart:

"Sing the song of Silence, and the winds of Fate will sing along."
~Unknown :P

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: SuM People NEED to SHUT Their NecKs UP.... [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3945725 - 03/20/05 06:38 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

indeed!

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: SuM People NEED to SHUT Their NecKs UP.... [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3945794 - 03/20/05 06:54 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

5 shrooms for you!
I think we all need to make our declarations of humbleness and ignorance. I bet this thread was very emotionally liberating for you. Congratulations on shedding your online persona and attempting to show your true self.
Everyone has made assanine comments which verge on pure hypocritical, myself included. The shroomery is very special, and with this many intellectuals and seekers of knowledge, sometimes our ego/self importance gets in the way and we lose sight of the reason we came on here in the first place. It seems a majority of us are on the same paths, just different styles of treading it.

MUCH LOVE FO DA SHROOMERY AND ITS PEEPS!....yo

Invisibleniteowl
GrandPaw
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: SuM People NEED to SHUT Their NecKs UP.... [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3946392 - 03/20/05 08:54 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

Quote:

SkorpivoMusterion said:
Your sincerity and humility is very admirable and will go along, long way.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3946860 - 03/20/05 10:40 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

So, you walked away from a long term, well paying job to persue a more satisfying existence? Congratulations. I did that a few years back. It was exhilarating.

"Climbing up on solsbury hill
I could see the city light
Wind was blowing, time stood still
Eagle flew out of the night

He was something to observe
Came in close, I heard a voice
Standing stretching every nerve
I had to listen had no choice

I did not believe the information
Just had to trust imagination
My heart was going boom boom, boom
Son, he said, grab your things, I?ve come to take you home.

To keeping silence I resigned
My friends would think I was a nut
Turning water into wine
Open doors would soon be shut

So I went from day to day
Tho? my life was in a rut
?till I thought of what I?d say
Which connection I should cut

I was feeling part of the scenery
I walked right out of the machinery
My heart was going boom boom boom
Hey, he said, grab your things, I?ve come to take you home.
Yeah back home

When illusion spin her net
I?m never where I want to be
And liberty she pirouette
When I think that I am free

Watched by empty silhouettes
Who close their eyes, but still can see
No one taught them etiquette
I will show another me

Today I don?t need a replacement
I?ll tell them what the smile on my face meant
My heart was going boom boom boom
Hey, I said, you can keep my things, they?ve come to take me home."

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds