Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: Lenore]
    #393728 - 09/13/01 08:20 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i agree with almost everything you say...ecxept the part about not bombing.

i believe that violence minded people only stoppped by constant retaliated violence to the tenth degree. They have no civilians in my opinion...except the kids ofcourse

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time and space
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #393821 - 09/13/01 09:50 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

c'mon dude....i'm here....come over here..mexico city....waiting for you to kick the snot out of me. If you can....and don't forget to brought your guns, cowboy. i'll remember you that the far west is over....didn't you realized??
If all americans were like you DEFINATELY you deserve what happened, and i repeat, ever worst. For luck there's a lot of people that use their brains, not like you, fascist.
And the people that are a little smarter and with several more brain cell than you understood that i was provocating the people like you. don't you understand that you're completely racist, fascist, brainwashed and definately idiot? hahahahaha you're pathetic.
ho yeah....sorry....are you able to formulate a sentence without the words asshole, fuck etc???
I DARE BECAUSE ACTUALLY THERE'S FREEDOM TO SPEECH!

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
Support the FSR

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: CLuB99]
    #393873 - 09/13/01 10:40 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

First, you are an asshole again for saying that we deserved this. Second, to think that all of the people in the United States think alike is way off. You are so far off. Just calm down. We were attacked, not you. Its not impossible for people to understand what is going on. There are just some people that are what you fear they are and you're being like them by saying that its impossible. If you have something to say, I will listen. I do care, that is not a question and yes I care about how other peoples' lives are treated as secondary to the desire of the United States in too many circumstances, but am I going to stop this? This was supposed to happen and there is no way to stop this process.

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves !

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: ]
    #393879 - 09/13/01 10:49 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

What kind person are you, Teonan? Do you really think that sitting back and feeling bad when we are attacked is a smart thing to do? Did you think at all before you said that. "The responsible parties went down with all the innocent people they killed." Some did. I bet you just can't get rid of those pesky weeds in your front yard, right? No use? No use???? If you were President of these United States, I could picture everyone grieving, the country left with a city or two, and you at the helm, "Who did this?" If no one were held accountable and we have no one to attack, we would all just die. This is not to say that we WANT to go to war, because war is disgusting, but there is no way anyone in their right mind would do something like you are saying to do.

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #393882 - 09/13/01 10:52 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Just how did an ignorant, stereotypical asshole like you get to be a moderator?

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: brazil33]
    #393953 - 09/13/01 11:47 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Great post mate! The ones with the pics i mean... Anyway, Dont bother trying to convince red necks about any of this - they dont like to listen - they just like to pretend they are significant and tough from behind their little computer screens...

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

InvisibleCLuB99
Male User Gallery

Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: CACA]
    #393960 - 09/13/01 11:52 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

do you know any other words besides asshole?....read again what i wrote.
IF ALL AMERICAN WERE LIKE YOU THEN YOU DESERVED WHAT HAPPENED; FOR LUCK NOT AMERICANS ARE THE SAME.
is clear? do you understand what it means?? my english isn't good as yours but looks like that i'm more able to read over the lines than you. how old are you?? 12? 13? 15? grow up if you don't understand..or shut up.
so my statement implies that i'm not really telling that you deserve what happened, but the people who is so arrogant, racist and closed minded for sure deserve it....

Support the FSR

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #393966 - 09/14/01 12:02 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Hell, I don't understand what you said there. That is not my fault, though. Its cool that you're bi (or however many other languages you speak)lingual. I was just saying that you were an asshole again from what you said before. As for knowing other words... obviously, I do. I just thought that asshole fit you like a glove. How about jerk? No one deserves it, you JERK. How can you want people to die? Death is not some good way to punish someone, but, as we can all see, things happen. I ask again : how did someone like you get to be a moderator? I won't tell you my age, because I don't know yours and I don't want to. I don't like talking to ages. I would rather talk to people.

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves ! Also, everything in the above post is entirely fictional, like PC !

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #394069 - 09/14/01 05:50 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

nice english. I see the great schools in mexico taught you well. Do you even know what a facist is? You definatly don't know what a racist is. I guess i should understand since you do live in a third world country.

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

Edited by Innvertigo on 09/14/01 08:52 AM.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: CACA]
    #394227 - 09/14/01 11:26 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

CACA
I am a person alot like you, I'm certain. I do not want to sit back and do nothing. But I am against attacking entire nations, because some of it's extremists have done these things. If you can link the terrorists to a government, then that government should be destroyed. But I also know that every nation has good people in it and to destroy those good people because of a few extremists, is a bad thing. You have to link these people to a specific GOVERNMENT, not a race of people to justify the actions being recommended. That is what I am saying. And most importantly, the people ultimately and directly responsible, where the individuals who crashed the planes. They have paid with their lives.
If there is a link to a specific government, then it could be considered an act of war.
What I am trying to prevent is a retaliation against good people, who by no will of their own, would ever do such things!!!!!
Action needs to be taken if a link can be formed. Unlike the USA, alot of nations in this world, do not have complete control of their entire geography. There are nations within nations in that part of the world. Do you understand that? To blindly bomb entire nations, like the ones everyone is suggesting would be on a TRAGIC level comparable to what happened on TUESDAY here.
We have friends within all these CHaotic nations!!!!!

Do you feel responsible for all the children who starve to death in this world? One every other second!!!!!! You know it is happening, yet you do nothing, but sit back and feel bad!!!

I am an individual, and I believe everyone is an individual, and everyone is accountable for their own actions. I don't by into the notion of a person without free will. I don't blame my mother for the mistakes I make, I don't blame my president for the actions I take. That is what I mean by Ultimate responsibility!! According to your own rational, we are all GUILTY. Guilt7y of indifference, and on this WEB SITE, guilty of conspiracy to grow an illegal substance. We are all guilty, by association, and the information we are preaching, and spreading. Some kid in WHEREEVER, might eat a bunch of shrooms he learned how to grow, here, and kill himself. According to you we are all responsible, and should all be punished!!!!!! Think about that!!!!
I too believe that there are countless others willing to do the same thing that was done, willing to finance, direct, train, house, etc...., but those OTHERS live amongst relatively decent people, and it would be impossible to know whom to kill at this point. If and when direct links can be formed, a response is inevitable, and understandable. I just hope the right people are punished, and the innocent are spared!!!!
I'm sorry if you cannot understand my point, or don't understand my rational. Because I did not suggest we do nothing, I jsut made the most obvious statement of all:
Those DIRECTLY responsible for this HORRIFIC EVENT, went down with the planes. Don't forget what AMERICA and the free world stand for in your anger and distgust, INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM, and FREE WILL.

Edited by Teonan on 09/14/01 12:46 PM.

Offlinegray1
addict

Loc: brooklyn
    #394247 - 09/14/01 11:52 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

it blows my mind that people are posting that the US "deserved this attack"
no innocent people deserve to die, no individual person is responsible for the manner in which the US government interacts with other countries in the world, a very limited number of people, institutions, and corporations actually shape foreign US involvement. this is not to say that the US has not done things that are wrong or have resulted in horrible, undesired things happening, but for the most part, regardless of whether US foreign action is motivated by economics, and whether the actions really came across as being so, the US ALWAYS intends to be a benevolent force in the world, and for the most part is.
again, noone deserves such a bastardly action.

"i am a citizen of the world" diogenes

InvisibleCLuB99
Male User Gallery

Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #394270 - 09/14/01 12:15 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you're still trying to make me appear idiot, dude, I NEVER STUDIED ENGLISH, so for one who never took english lessons my english is more than good.
are you running out of arguments?

Support the FSR

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: gray1]
    #394276 - 09/14/01 12:24 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

OfflineLizard King
King Lizard

Loc: GA
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: McMan]
    #394306 - 09/14/01 01:10 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

The great thing about America is the right feel and speak however you want, about whatever you want, let us not forget that!!

There are obviously split feelings about this whole thing, and what sickens me most is the fact that people are ready to hate each other over different views, you can't let this happen! Do you really think that the folks that think America had this coming are all sick twisted individuals? Impossible! They just aren't jumping on the bandwagon called nationalism. They realise that no matter how horrible this attack was, there is a reason this happened to this country. There is a reason people hate this country, and there is a reason why people are ready to die to in an attack on this country. There are always two sides to everything, and rarely is either one completely wrong, or right for that matter.

I myself dislike western civilization, and wish I was never born into it, it IS evil, but that doesn't make it right to kill thousands of innocent people. I have cried over the innocent loss of life, and been more than angry at the crazed Islamics that probably commited this horendous act. But I still recognize that America did somewhat bring this on themselves(no they didn't deserve it, but its been coming for a while now) You can only push around other countries for so long before they get pissed. And how are they supposed to fight back against us, with their army? Yeah right! Terrorism is about the only avenue smaller groups and countries can take to fight this country. Put yourself in both positions before you say what they did was cowerdly, how would you fight this country being a small third world country yourself.

Again, I do not think America deserved this, or any country for that matter. I have friends that have missing husbands and wives, even though I haven't lost anyone myself, I have cried over the thousands of innocent lives lost on that terrible tuesday morning. And I will also cry over the probable thousands who will die in our strike back, its a sad cycle of death and violence that will probably never end.

Please respect my opinion and don't flame me. You know it is possible to discuss opinions without the hatred displayed in this thread.

LK,

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
    #394336 - 09/14/01 01:45 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Its funny when people say things like " .. you cannot understand.." instead of, "maybe I didn't make myself clear." The REASON we are pissed at Afghanistan is that they were harboring a KNOWN terrorist, Osama Bin Laden and we TOLD them that if he did anything like this and if they had conclusive evidence that he did, that we would attack their country for the simple fact that they did not want to hand him over. In other words, they took responsibility for him and now they are going to have to hold up to their end of the bargain. I am not just in anger or disgust, so maybe you can go calm someone else down. We, above all, stand for the people. (or we're supposed to, we actually stand for the fucking almight dollar) The lives of the people of these United States cannot be comprimised. As for that analogy, there are some of us that tell people that are below the age of 18 that we want them to have nothing to do with these (mushrooms) or any other drugs. I know what you're talking about, but if this country is supposed to be about, "INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM, and FREE WILL," then shouldn't we not get in trouble for what he did? We cannot have our lives and interests revolve around little boys who don't know how to read or asks questions correctly, right? We cannot have our freedoms taken from us because of people like him, right? The shroomery is not the anarchist's cookbook, and yes, there is a difference, whether you want to see it or not.

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves ! Also, everything in the above post is entirely fictional, like PC !

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: Lizard King]
    #394353 - 09/14/01 02:13 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, I do believe that alot of these people (Muslim extremists) ARE jumping into something just to believe in something, to feel important and to feel like they have power. It is well known that most of these suicide bombers and generally all types of the suicide-attackers we're talking about here, have nothing to do or to live for; very little hope for the future and feelings of helplessness and whatever else. (These suicide bombers are definitely people from other countries and are prone to the nationalism that you were talking about) This is why many of them join the group, along the lines of the same reason kids join gangs and what not. I agree with you in that there are many legitimate reasons why people hate this country.  PFFT! "Pissed"? Osama Bin Laden is pissed, because we helped HIS country during Desert Storm. We drove Sadaam Hussein out of there and he said that we desecrated "Holy Land" by stepping onto his country while everyone else thanked us. I don't know the whole story behind the warring nation of Afghanistan, but I know that we got involved and dealt weapons to the losing party and not to them. I don't know the whole story there, but I guess that could be a legitimate reason for the hatred. Yeah, its fucked up, but why were doing it? Because the Taliban government likes to turn the other way when terrorists are right below their fucking noses. Osama Bin Laden acts like he is so Holy and wants nothing to do with the "Great Satan" country, but he funds his wars with our money. In his OWN Quran, it says that Allah prefers the ink of the scholar to the blood of the marytr. He is a fucking hypocrite and he cannot even get things straight in his mind. He is Islamic, but he is not peaceful. He is a Muslim, but he trains people to hate and commit suicide in order to take lives. When we call what they did cowardly, some of us are not addressing the fact that they HAD to use terrorism, but that they used it. Who cares if they HAVE to use terrorism? It is still cowardly to attack innocent people.

I am not displaying hatred towards you or flaming you, so shut your yap. =)

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: McMan]
    #394768 - 09/14/01 10:56 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Great points, but I really dont know if East Timor should be considered - my cousin served there and all - i dont think four million were skitled - Im mean, the Indonesians killed 500000 of there own people in four weeks when Suharto came to power, which is a bit scarier...

--------------------

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
What's this obssession with East Timor? [Re: McMan]
    #394802 - 09/15/01 12:06 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

McMan writes:

"Again, the 4 million residents of East Timur DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE either!!!"

I guess I must have missed news coverage of US troops in East Timor killing folks. I must admit I don't know all the facts about that conflict, but I honestly doubt that US troops were killing folks there. I would be happy to check out any websites that give those details, though.

"Nor did the millions of native americans that were exterminated as a result of establishing this "nation" we now have."

Yep. I can't deny that white folks killed native americans. It is also true that some native american tribes killed (and enslaved) other native american tribes, and had been doing so long before the white folks arrived. It is also true that some native americans killed unarmed white farmers.

"Our so called "benevolent" nation was not so benevolent then!!!"

Well... a lot of that killing went on before 1776, when there was no nation. After 1776, a lot more of it went on in areas that weren't even technically "territories" yet, let alone states. And a heck of a lot of it (not ALL, admittedly) took place against the express commands of the Federal Government. In those days, the national government was a pretty weak and feeble creature, with very little in the way of a military presence in the less settled areas. The individual states had a lot more leeway than they do today. As I recall, there was even a "war between the states" in there somewhere, wasn't there?

Let's face it, McMan, if you go far enough back in history, practically EVERY piece of land on the planet that is currently inhabited by a particular group was ORIGINALLY inhabited by some other group... from Rwanda to Britain to Australia to Moscow. Those original groups were more often than not exterminated by the newcomers. The really lucky ones were only enslaved.

But at least the USA hasn't been into genocide for the last century or so. This is more than can be said for Germany, Japan, Cambodia, Russia, China, India, Pakistan, Yugoslavia, and about three quarters of the nations in Africa. Tribalism sucks.

"...why have we successfully managed to kill millions of people in other lands...?"

Millions? Even taking the hugely inflated body counts from the Viet Nam war into consideration, there is no way that Americans have killed millions in other lands, with the possible exception of WW II. Sorry, but I'm gonna need to see some hard figures on this one.

pinky

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Re: What's this obssession with East Timor? [Re: Phred]
    #394810 - 09/15/01 12:19 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Aha! We'll, East Timor is right next to Australia and its was our PMs wingen' that resulted in a UN peace-keeping force going in to protect the newly independent East-Timorese from pro-Indonesia militias (Indonesia annexed the state when its colonial power Portugal pulled out)
I think there was a massacre of East Timorese before this, but i think are talking about far less peoples, and Indonesia and West Timorese pro-Jakarta militias were the nasties who did it...
Thinking of Portugal - after seeing the Big brother from there and then the chicks at the Portugese Grand Prix - and also reading that they had officially legalised/de-criminalised all naughty substances - im moving there ASAP!!!

--------------------

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: What's this obssession with East Timor? [Re: Phred]
    #394811 - 09/15/01 12:20 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

kool ::in a stupid George Dubbaya way::

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order