Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery
Re: What have psychedelics done for you? [Re: lilbilski4life]
    #3944289 - 03/20/05 02:00 PM (19 years, 12 days ago)

hopefully no one is a big enough douchebag to drop a rating based on your opinion of your own experiences with psychedelia.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: What have psychedelics done for you? [Re: Gomp]
    #4002586 - 04/01/05 09:21 PM (19 years, 10 hours ago)

Given me everything that means anything to me now....   
And I can say that is nothing, but that is everything(GOD), anything(HolyGhost), and nothing(ME-Flesh&Bone) - all together as ONE....  :heartpump:

\  / 
---:sun:---
/  \
:eyemouth:
:jesus:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlineglenofshrooms
Stranger

Re: What have psychedelics done for you? [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #4003890 - 04/02/05 04:33 AM (19 years, 3 hours ago)

For me, psychedelics have shown me the transient nature of this world, and re-enforced my belief that the end of this life will mark a beginning of a new life.

Through psychedelics it is possible to catch a glimpse of the fabric of reality which is loosely woven around us and which will one day be torn apart to reveal the true nature of things.

I pray that all may understand this world as but a short test, a moments rest upon the wind, and that all may come to know the Divine, in themselves and in others and in so doing be able to recognize the Ultimate Divinity when the moment of transition occurs and so enter into perfect union with God.

Offlinesuperfine
Driter

Loc: My Home Roams
Re: What have psychedelics done for you? [Re: glenofshrooms]
    #4004427 - 04/02/05 10:19 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

I think mushrooms have done many things for me subconciously that I will never fully know they did for me.  Around the time I first started taking hallucinagens. (I'm not sure if maybey it happened at an age where I had a rapidly changing teen brain, in which case that could explain all too).  I was always a relitively happy person, happy and naieve.  Its seems as though the hallucinagens dropped me into a different world where I understood more about the people and things around me.  Initially this world was not all a good one.  It was filled with superficial unhappy and mean people and advertising campaigns that don't give a damn about anyone.  It took years after that to work through these things to be quite happy where I am now.  Hallucinagens again helped me through this learning process. Now I know more about WHY I am happy and how to deal with things and people that bother me. Hallucinagens through me into the ocean of life but also threw me a lifeboat that would take me places I would never expect.

...oh yeah, and when I'm sitting on the can (even sober) I can see the wallpapers slide around and breath, this makes time on the can exiting and fun  :laugh:

--------------------
Go through the orange yesterday

I watched intently for a while to both sides, infront of me and behind me.
I was impressed to learn there was another way to look... UP!
More impressive still was the fact that there were beautiful stars in this direction
Most amazing fact of all was the prospect of another direction when I was done with up. DOWN! Which, based on the feel through my toes would be a fine sandy beach!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: What have psychedelics done for you? [Re: Silversoul]
    #4004478 - 04/02/05 10:33 AM (18 years, 11 months ago)

Like Jimi Hendrix, they have turned me onto the joys of things that are purple and heroin.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
Re: What have psychedelics done for you? [Re: Swami]
    #4005668 - 04/02/05 04:35 PM (18 years, 11 months ago)

All following substances has been first tried and has been done in a time span of approx. 1 and a half yr

1. Cannabis: God's gift to humans. Preferred use for:
stress reliever,very effective relaxant after a hard day at work and school, good way to socialize, "stimulates my mind" and damn can I eat when I got the "munchies". Also, a catalyst to help me analyze my life clearer and with "more" sense :confused:

2. Mushrooms: Wakes up the philospher out of my ass. I feel that every trip, the mushrooms gives me a new and unique perspective each trip. and plus, the patterns, CEV, dancing brances and koleidscope trees are always entertaining to observe. :mushroom2:

3. Salvia: OH-DAMN! the effect is ONE HELL OF A KICK. Around 10x, 20x extracts, this plant is packed with a punch. One second you're here, next your..umm..somewhere. If used responsibly and with the right intention, you can learn a lot from this drug while it blows your mind.

4. Dextromethorphan: Having your whole body just NUMB and "robo walking" is always fun to do with a buddy or two. I've only done it 2 or 3 times but I'm satisfied if I never do it again.

5. LSA: Being a weaker cousing of LSD, the effect of this substance is also entertaining, You feel nicely "sedated" with little or no paranoeia at all at public. A once in a couple of month habit.

6. Ecstacy: Only done it once. Snorted pure ecstacy. You feel really good but its kind of uncomfortable the feeling of the powder going through your nostrils and tasting the e in the back of your mouth.

Just thought I'd share my drugs history =P :stoned: :thumbup: :mushroom2:

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies