Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Loc: Behind the Redwoods
Words of Wisdom
    #3942735 - 03/20/05 05:02 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey all, I'm new to these forums, and glad to be here, I know a good place when I see one. Thought I'd share some words of Truth right off the bat. This comes from Thoth the Atlantean's Emerald Tablets. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this passage in particular.

"Easy it is to follow their pathway, easy to follow the path that they lead, but yet O man, heed ye my warning, Light comes only to him who strives. Hard is the pathway that leads to the WISDOM, hard is the pathway that leads to the LIGHT. Many shall ye find, the stones in your pathway, many the mountains to climb toward the LIGHT. Yet know ye, O man, to him that o'ercometh, free will he be of the pathway of Light. Follow ye not, the DARK BROTHERS ever, always be ye, a child of the LIGHT. For know ye O man, in the end LIGHT must conquer, and darkness and night be banished from Light."

These are always encouraging words for me during the ebb and flow of life. There is a lot of wisdom in these tablets. I'll post more if anybody is interested. Peace and Love to you.

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
Re: Words of Wisdom [Re: muistrue]
    #3942763 - 03/20/05 05:21 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome to S&P. Let me be the first to offer you your beverage of choice and a place to sit.

If you want wisdom you have to pay for it. The payment is in the form of suffering. All the great spiritual teachers have suffered terribly at the hands of ignorant people. Suffering is a kind of crucible that burns away the impurities leaving behind only tested and tempered metal.

The struggle is always against the negative elements in oneself. There are no bogeymen or demons to wrestle with located anywhere else but our very own selves.

Be grateful when negativity enters your life! Rejoice because spiritual growth is possible only against resistance.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

Re: Words of Wisdom [Re: Jellric]
    #3942770 - 03/20/05 05:40 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thank's for the warm welcome, Jellric. It's all the people with good vibes like yourself that drew me to this place.

That was a awesome post. Well put! You are absolutely right about the struggle being against the negative elements in oneself. You can't let these negative elements bind you. When that happens the Light in your life is shut off.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3945581 - 03/20/05 07:59 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome Fractal Dust!

I use to read a lot of Thoth and then I also read stuff about him being a dark sider posing as a light sider and its all old duality stuffo that tires the soul after a time, is it not?

I know the games of hide and seek can be fun and the suspense and drama pass the time but a soul does begin to wish for retirement into a new phase of life that leaves the work and toil and struggle behind and takes it eeeeeeeeassy.  Its a no wonder they call them the golden years. It's also a no wonder we are entering the golden age with duality perception on its way out.

How much can you stand in attention of, "Yes, this way is right, no that way is right, yes this way is of the light, no that way is of the light, yes, that is wrong, no this is wrong, yes that's so dark and evil, no, that is  dark and evil oh shit which is which now arrrrggg. Geeeeeeeeeeezzzz :crazy: :confused: :nut:

Life is sweet when you kiss duality bye bye and mush it all into one again!:kiss:
It all good God Good God whatever same difference.

Is the dark going to take you anywhere that your own heart light can not illume? Is there a place that the omni present Divine Essenes is not? What is there instead if it isn't and where did it come from?

What is a yellow rhythmic human if I can ask?

Oh, and I had to laugh when I read the part about ye overcomething free will and being of the pathway of light. I was just instigating a brain storming session last night in the free will thread to work on that but no body wanted to play with me. I was thinking to myself, "they are going to think I am evil and corrupt thinking I can use free will to by pass the laws of linear cause and effect to never experience a negative consequence again."

Maybe Thoth is a poser and so am I and we our intention is to lead you all astray from the light. Muhuahahahahahaha :hellfire: BOO!:santaclaus:

:cheers: :heartpump: :flowers:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSneezingPenis
ACHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!111!
 User Gallery Arcade Champion: BMX Tricks
Re: Words of Wisdom [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3945639 - 03/20/05 08:16 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Wisdom, on this forum, is much like honesty: everyone is willing to give it, few are willing to take it, and it never escapes your own perceptions.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

#3945678 - 03/20/05 08:26 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

im down to hear more....

my word of wisdom im leaving you all with is this.....
Dont shit where you eat my friends

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Words of Wisdom [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3945735 - 03/20/05 08:41 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SHEIKofSHIITAKE said:

my word of wisdom im leaving you all with is this.....
Dont shit where you eat my friends

And who ever said great advise was not given at S&P?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

User Gallery

#3945763 - 03/20/05 08:48 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

:smile:

--------------------

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#3945809 - 03/20/05 08:57 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I understand what you mean about the "Yes this way is right, no that way is right" mentality. That's what I hate about dogmatic religion, and Thoth definitely has that type of mentality and it comes out in the style of prose he uses. I don't think you should accept any teaching by anybody until you filter it through your own heart. That's a major problem in the world today, people hear something preached to them or they read something in a book and they automatically accept it without filtering it through there heart first. That can cause major problems for yourself and in turn creates problems for humanity as a whole. A lot of Thoth's words mirror the things I have felt within my own heart even before I read them, the passage I posted being one of them.

Yellow Rhythmic Human is my galactic signature. In the Mayan calender each day has a "daykeeper" and your date of birth determines your personal daykeeper. The Mayans had a very sophisticated calender system and were very heavy into astrology. here's a link for more info http://www.13moon.com

--------------------

User Gallery

#3945860 - 03/20/05 09:08 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

i agree that you have to filter the info threw your heart, thats why lots of people claim to be spiritual instead of religious, it seems that many people are becoming spiritual now n days.

Thats why

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3945957 - 03/20/05 09:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

The stuff about Thoth being a Poser was related to leading the masses in the gooey sticky sweet love light while working with others behind the scenes......oh who was it, Abraham and a few others on nukes that wiped out civilizations.

Its all funny to me now, the ancients and their double dealings. It's good archetypal stuff.

Yes, discernment through the heart and being self lead by the heart is key to me. My motto is to be your own source of light when making actual decisions! I sure do like peeking at what others are shedding light on though too!

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#3946054 - 03/20/05 09:44 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hey, thanks for the input. It's always good to be able to see both sides of the story in any situation, and then let your heart lead you in the direction that is good for yourself personally. I've never heard these reports of people thinking that Thoth is working for the dark side trying to lead people astray. I am very interested in finding out more on this. Where would I find this information?

--------------------

User Gallery

#3946151 - 03/20/05 10:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I source my own light, others can effect yor own being with there light if you are weak, There are ways of making your aura strong so that you dont need to gain "light" from others just as like they can take your own. Being sound in ur beliefs and ideals is what makes one happy.

--------------------

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #3946183 - 03/20/05 10:13 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

wellcome Fractaldust!!  :sun:  :thumbup:

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3946409 - 03/20/05 10:56 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I can't remember where I read it as it was a few years back, may have been in one of the paranoid of the dark agenda writings at ascendpress.org. If you like dark versus the light wars stuff you'll Space Dragons thread.

On the one hand, I understand that ascending your way through the 4th of polarity is a part of what we are transcending here as we move into the non polar 5th of consciousness, yet I would rather just be responsible for putting unity and oneness stuff out there at this point. The dark agenda stuff is funny to me and when I write about it I am joking around.

Most people here use drugs and deal with enough paranoia with out us adding a lot to it.

For me, the dark agenda stuff is like a child thinking their parent is mean and evil for serving them vegetables and making them clean their rooms. Really, the parent is concerned about the child's health and physical development as well as learning to take responsibility for the messes they make.

What looks of evil intent always has good behind it, it must because of the point source everything comes from. You just can't see it from a polarized perspective that splits things into good and bad, right and wrong. When you know that at your core because you are at one with point source, you can read that stuff and not get paranoid.

But some people like Space Dragon are so fear filled fighting with shadows and illusions because they can't see or feel the one love, one heart, one mind, one plan, one side, one team agenda to know thyself and realize thyselfs potential beyond it.

If we are ever to grown into sovereign co-dependent, co-creative, individualized and mature spiritual beings, we have to transcend the fear of seeming to be separated from source. Without all of these memes to scare the hell out of us, we can't transcend the fear of the unknown out there as we leave the comforts of home to make it on our own. It's all good like I said.

If you want to put your discerning abilities to the test and like good cop bad cop stuff you'd like the ELF transmissions. Have you read those yet? They'll knock you out of your socks if your familiar with the cosmic players. :whoa: I'll go dig up a link.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3946571 - 03/20/05 11:24 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Here it is and its very provacative reading so please do use your discernment.

I Must put a WARNING label on this as parental discression is advised. If you fear things that go bump in the night and are prone to paranoia and beleive in dark agenda stuff then it may not be for you and I'm no bodies momma here.

If you enjoy science fiction, and galactic archetypal stuff you will love it. If you like math related to universal stuff theres a section in it you will appreciate also.

http://p073.ezboard.com/fthohtwavesfrm39.showMessage?topicID=43.topic

P.S. I'm joking around but at the same time, there is information in here that many I know found upsetting. For others, they found a lot of pieces to the puzzles they are working on. To each his own. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisiblemuistrue
Inspired by the mystery
 User Gallery

#3946788 - 03/21/05 12:15 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for the link I have not read these transmissions before. I'm always wary of channeled information because you just never know what your getting into. I read part one and I do find it interesting. I've come across most of that information before from different sources. It sparked my interest and I will continue reading. For some reason this tribe of pooks as this guy calls them remind me of the energy and beings that I've confronted on some of my more hair raising DMT trips. I don't know if there is any connection between the entity that he is channeling and the entity's that are encountered in the DMT space, but that was my first impression. This is heavy stuff. Thanks.

--------------------

Offlinebobbyrox
Stranger

#3947958 - 03/21/05 10:13 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

HEy Bro, i've got to give you some advice:

For a while now I've been obseving, analyzing, and infering religion, how religious people act and how they address others who are not religious.

I came to the realization that all religions are founded on faith

At first sight one might be astounded at such an obvious fact, but what many forget to realize is that the implications which arise from this fact are many and very profound.

Since religion is based on fatih this means that it's truth (that it conveys) can only be understood through faith. This in turn means that one cannot understand religion through reason, since reason is contrary to faith. Therefore whatever belief/"truth" that religious people try to convey, is all based on faith and in turn can only be understood through this.

IF one were to ask any religous person how they came to believe and "feel" apart of their "God(s)" they will most certainly tell you that it came about through a mystical experience that they had, which for them acted as a discovery in realizing that this religion is true and that they must follow it in order to gain happiness. This mystical experience acts as the NECESSARY AND ONLY process from which faith must result.

This mystical experience is what I identify as being the initiation and prerequisite to all relious understanding. Since faith is gained only thorugh the process of a mystical experience, this means that one must go through a mystical experience in order to understand all religous "TRUTHS". Therefore religion can only be tought to those who already have gone through this mystical experience and have gained faith.

Teaching religion is only appropriate when it is directed toward those who already have faith. It doesn't apply to non-believers because these people expect everything that's being taught to be based on reason, as everything else is in the world, and of course because people who don't believe don't have faith; they haven't gone through a mystical experience.

Therefore when non-believers are faced with religion THEY SHOULDN'T BE EXPECTED TO BELIEVE.

ALL RELIGOUS TEACHINGS PRESUPPOSE THAT THOSE WHO ARE BEING TAUGHT HAVE FAITH.

THE PROCESS FOR GAINING FAITH, UNFORTUNATELY, OCCURS SPONTANEOUSLY.

I hate it when people say u'll go to hell if you don't believe in god. THIS ID SOOOOOO STUPID. This is because these people who say this are precisely those who have faith, and have forgotten that faith is a necessary prerequisite to all religious understanding.
So when they tell me I should believe in God i just become SO REPULSED BY THEIR PROFOUNDLY FUCKED UP IGNORANT MINDS.

Why should I believe in God?

Pascals wager: HE COULD BE ALIVE!

WHat bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why should I believe in something that can't be proven rationally but can only be understood through faith, which solely occurs through the means of SPONTENEITY!!!!!!!!

Ok so lets say that he could be real. This is what some come to think. They believe that just because alot of people believe in GOD, GOD might in fact be real. OH NO!! I'm SCARED.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST HYPOCRACY AND DENIAL OF LIFE (DEATH> MURDER) THAT ANYONE HAS EVER COMMITED.

This is because to believe in GOD based on a majority consesus is like believing that since many people believe money makes you happy you will believe this also. THIs is what religous people maintain: we all believe in "money" you must aswell if you ever want to be happy.
No one believes this, intellectuals at least. Obviously when people tell you that only money makes you happy, you start to think rationally (the "TRUE" means of understanding) and begin infering, based on ur own capabilities, and conclude that money satisfies temporary physical desires, which in the end isn't real happiness because true happiness is characterized as being eternal, since such a thing truely exists (read DESCARTES FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF ETERNITY=EXISTENCE. Therefore reason makes one REALIZE THE TRUTH.

Ok so if one were to do the same for relgious truth, one would begin to realize that there is no rational connection between God and his existence, for if there was it would have been an established truth long ago, and that therefore what ever God says must be false.

So, through other means, other than reason, for understanding Religous truth must either be FAITH or IRRATIONALITY. Fear begets irrationality.

People fear that God might exist (which is IRRATIONAL) therefore they come to believe in him.

These people are the zombies of the world, they have denied life (they have denied the means for understanding anything true which then results in an illusionary life)and are like the dead walking the earth, creating problems and destroying everything in their path.

WE MUST AWAKE>COME BACK TO LIFE, and realize the significance of using reason in life.

RELIGION IS JUST THE PRODUCT OF SPONTENEITY. And it's followers are mostly zombhies. They have denied the means of creating life and bringing "TRUE" happiness to this world.

FAITH BEGETS CONFLICT/PROBLEMS/DESTRUCTION BECAUSE IT IS SUBJECTIVE AND THEREFORE IRRELEVANT TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SHARE IT.

SPONTENEITY>FAITH>RELIGION>RELIGIOUS TRUTH>BULLSHIT>PROBLEMS

If anyone agrees ar wich to refute me, they can doe so, but for those who are with me can email me at mike_machado@hotmail.com,

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology