Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewingless
Thargron theShroom

Loc: California Northern
Morning Glories
    #3938426 - 03/19/05 12:38 AM (19 years, 14 days ago)

So a little while back I did morning glories and thought that I would report on how they were. I took about four packets, which is equivalent to about 100-120 seeds. Washed them in tap water(first mistake) and them chewed them up and sat around waiting for them to hit. And waited... and waited... and fell asleep. Woke up around 2:00 AM with the worst feeling in my stomache, like I was gonna puke, so I try and get to the bathroom, everything looking like it didnt belong. I make it to the toilet and try and puke, but I have forgotten how to puke so I go back to bed. Next morning, holy shit, everything was framy as all hell. I couldnt keep stuff in my vision, and whenever I turned my head it felt like I was twitching. So I get up and go take a shower, while Im in the shower my mind grabs ahold of what I describe as a snippet of the sound of the water pounding on my head. My mind begins to repeat that sound, faster and faster, louder and louder, until I blackout. My vision tunnels, and I regain my sight on the floor of the shower. I quickly get out of the shower, sounds are still repeating, every three seconds my mind grabs another snippet, and echoes it around in my ears. I start to feel sick again. So I try and tell my parents I want to stay home. They dont buy it, (they knew I was on something). As Im talking to my dad, my vision blacks out again. So I start talking to him blinded. Scary as all hell cause you dont know when its gonna come back. The rest of my trip consisted of staring at desks in class, and watching them kinda be shroomy, and being very afraid of loud noises. All in all, it was shitty but thats because I didnt plan it out. If I were to do it again, I would filter out the alkaloid that causes stomache pain, and do it during the day when Im alot more active. Dont underestimate LSA.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
Re: Morning Glories [Re: wingless]
    #3942249 - 03/19/05 11:22 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

I took these a few times myself. It was something to experience, but myself and all of my friends who took them decided that we didnt want to do it again. The stomach pain and extremely long time coming up makes it a less desirable trip.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
Re: Morning Glories [Re: PowerTrip]
    #3942532 - 03/20/05 01:01 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

morning glories = bad

unless you want seizures...

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

OfflineKerr
Who else would I be

Loc: My roots in the Koots
Re: Morning Glories [Re: Blastrid]
    #3942575 - 03/20/05 01:33 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

morning glories = bad

unless you want seizures...

I have never heard of seizures associated with Morning glories, do you have a source for that? :smile:

--------------------
"Easy going and organic thoughts bent on self experimentation and knowledge and growth for the betterment of self and those around us"
-Playdo the philosophiser

InvisibleSourceLimit
Above TheirInfluence
Re: Morning Glories [Re: Kerr]
    #3942610 - 03/20/05 01:57 AM (19 years, 13 days ago)

I always chime in with a "I HATE LSA" repeat it with me now! I HATE LSA! I HATE LSA! -

Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains