Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Anonymous

Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: mm.]
    #393663 - 09/13/01 07:23 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Hey loser, get a history lesson. The Palestinians chose to leave Isreal when it was gonna be attacked by all the surrounding Nations. Isreal WON the war!!!! The Palestinians that chose to stay in Isreal, live with complete freedom as any other citizen of Isreal, JEW or NOT. They chose to leave. Now this so called RACIST Isreal is blamed!!! Those people who left live in tents, to this day. Why because the assholes who convinced them to leave, don't give a shit about them. If you are stating that the only solution is for all the JEWS to leave Isreal, which is the counter argument by the surrounding countries, GOOD LUCK. There is noone there who can remove them, by force!!!!! So fuck you you JEW hatter. The Isreal's have bent over and taken it in the ass over and over, making concessions to the surrounding countries and people's, trying to obtain peace. But they don't want peace, they want the absolute removal of the JEWS.
Who is racist here?
I find it disgusting that you can call Jews racist. I'm jewish and I am not racist. I don't even really follow any religion, organized, but I would be lumped with them anyway because of my birth into a jewish family. So Fuck you you racist.
Isreal is the USA only true ally in the region, they do not harbor terrorists. They do not kill without provocation.
What happened in the USA happens all the time in ISREAL, the only people to blame are the dead assholes who killed all the innocent people, while taking there own lives. Which by the way is against there own religous beliefs. They go to hell when the commit suicide.
I don't blame any religous faction for the events that are taking place. Every group of people have it's good and it's bad. Good is FREE WILL. Bad is enforcing your free will on others by FORCE. If you can't tell the difference, you are fucked in the head.
The united states gives financial aid to countries, if you want it, it comes with a price. We don't starve other countries, they starve themselves. CIVIL WAR. If you want freedom in a dictatorship, you have to overthrow it, and replace it with DEMOCRACY. Even RUSSIA see's that now!!! If you don't like the price of our AID, don't take it.
Um, didn't Iraq invade it's neighbor. Wasn't the intervention, a Global response, not just a USA response.
I too hate the shit out of alot of our policies here in the USA, but Vietnam was in a civil war before we got there. It may have been wrong to be there. But for the most part, we weren't killing people without guns. We weren't commiting acts of terrorism. The Vietnamise knew we were there, knew we had guns, and were fighting back. The people in the WTC were just trying to go to work!!! These assholes, without warning killed them. How you can justify that is out of my realm of thinking.
People are Dead. People who have no control over the lives of people living in there own countries. We are not in there country, we do not govern them. They govern themselves, and blame the world for there problems.
All of the conversations going on here are disgusting, at best. A bunch of finger pointers. You did this, you did that. We didn't do shit. Those people are free to do as they want. If they don't like us don't live like us. Don't ask for money, don't do shit. If it weren't for the USA. ISREAL would have eliminated all these assholes long a go, the USA is holding a leash, that is wrapped around those JEWS neck. If they let it go, well..... history will repeat itself. And all those countries will be fucked once again. They took them once, they can take them again.
How can you support TERRORISM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: ]
    #393715 - 09/13/01 08:06 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

well said. It's too bad that those on this site that claim to be intellectuals and non-personal are the exact people who are complete and utter morons that base all thier opinions on emotions and blather from asshole lobby groups.

I'll say this one more time:

If you dislike the US that bad don't ask for favors or help when this type of thing happens to you or get the fuck out of MY country!!!!!

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: Innvertigo]
    #393730 - 09/13/01 08:21 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Invertigo - the fact that you hope that someone else loses a family member says more than i could say about you...
And the views of some of those in these posts site regarding the palestinians are so blatantly biased that they just have to written by an Israeli...
Israel is the only true ally of america in the region because they are the only country that are being armed and bankrolled by America in the region.
I mean, actually being able to look at the Arab-Israeli conflict from an unbiased perspective either way would be refreshing.
The Palestinians werent technically there first, so I can see that point, but when one side of a conflict cant afford guns, and another has rockets, it seem just a little unfair...
Also, in both the military conflicts arising in the Middle East between the Arab states and Israel, Israel was the chief aggresser and had to be held back by the world communities. The Soviets even suggesting that they could not guarantee Israel's continued existence if they continued there aggression towards Egypt and Syria - who they heavily outarmed...

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

Edited by bluemeanie on 09/13/01 09:32 PM.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #393738 - 09/13/01 08:27 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you have no fucking clue do you? You have got to be one of the most uninformed person on this site. Go read a book and quite bothering us with your dribble. You whine like a little bitch..kinda like a mosquito flying around my head..thoogh the mosquito knows when to fly away

****the fact that you hope that someone else loses a family member says more than i could say about you****

Yeah it tells you that i see no shame in busting peoples skulls through war....eye for an eye my man.

Palestinians are fucking cowards that bring a friggin rock to a gun fight

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisiblePynchon
Slow Learner

Loc: New Zealand
Re: Sloppy thinking *DELETED* [Re: Innvertigo]
    #394106 - 09/14/01 08:34 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

(deleted in the interests of not being a hypocrite)

Edited by Pynchon on 09/14/01 10:30 AM.

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: Pynchon]
    #394143 - 09/14/01 09:25 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

prick? me? nooo do ya think?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Offlineweezer
Stranger
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth ??? [Re: ab0]
    #394172 - 09/14/01 10:01 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Two wrongs don't make a right. abu or whatever

Anonymous

Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #394257 - 09/14/01 11:59 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Bluemeanie
Do a search on the YOM KIPPUR WARS? Then tell me about BIASED statements. ISREAL WAS INVADED BY THE SURROUNDING COUNTRIES!!!!! YUM KIPPUR is the holiest day in the jewish religion. All the surrounding nations decided to attack them, and ISREAL one the war. Yes they did so with AMERICAN weapons, and thank god they had them. If they did not, that region would be far worse then it is now, and our soil would have been attacked long ago!!!
There are peaceful palestinians living and working inside Isreal with all the freedoms granted to the rest of it's citizens!!!!

Edited by Teonan on 09/14/01 01:05 PM.

InvisibleJohan Shultz
no title

Loc: UTOPIA
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth [Re: cyclone]
    #394395 - 09/14/01 02:55 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

TO CYCLONE:
OUT OF TOPIC....about 1940-1945!!!!
Don't you think that there were some other countries during the WW II involved in that war????
Do you think there were no 50,000,000 of dead Russians, Polish, Serbian, French and so on, who died for your freedom ????? Do you know that American troops came to Europe only in 1943, after Germany got fucked in Stalingrad???? Yes, US helped a lot to finish tis war, but America did not WIN it !!!! Whole world was fighting Hitler, in different forms, since september, 1939. Germans and russians have been fucked twice: by their war enemies and their psycho leaders....but at the end we see an american soldier giving away chocolate to the kids, which were leborated by US Army.....screw this shit man!!! You need to go back and review your history books too, and try not to read school material, which was written during the cold war.
Sorry for beeing rude.
Peace, J.

http://www.bushorchimp.com

Edited by Johan Shultz on 09/14/01 03:57 PM.

Edited by Johan Shultz on 09/14/01 03:59 PM.

Edited by Johan Shultz on 09/14/01 04:00 PM.

--------------------

Offlinemm.
addict
 User Gallery

Loc: England
Re: Sloppy thinking [Re: ]
    #394485 - 09/14/01 04:37 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Teonan-
In reply to:

I find it disgusting that you can call Jews racist. Im Jewish and Im not racist"

I think you will find I actually said '"racist Isaeli government."

You seem to have taken what I said, and in your own mind, twisted it into the sort of bigoted generalisations that a lot of people around here are making at the moment.

Here are a couple of examples

Racist generalisation - Afghans are terrorists
Statement of fact - A grop of people who live in Afghanistan are terrorists.
Racist generalisation - Jews are racist
Sttatement of fact.- The Israeli government is racist

While you may not agree that my facts are correct, I hope you can see the difference.

I beleive the behaviour of the Israeli state towards the palestinian people is rascist because the State are punishing the entire Palestinian population for the terroist actions of a few. Those terrorist actions are as a direct result of the racist behaviour...hence a circle that is hard to break. If they treated the innocent people with some dignity, and stopped claiming they had inaliable land rights due to their religion, then maybe an agreement would be closer.

Edited by mm. on 09/14/01 05:39 PM.

--------------------
MAPS.org: supporting psychedelic and medical marijuana research since 1986

Offlinecyclone
Stranger
Loc: northern N.C.
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth [Re: Johan Shultz]
    #394657 - 09/14/01 07:39 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, 50 million dead and probably 50 million more if we had not gotten involved. We came in , beat the enemy, and rebuilt your countries for you and this is the thanks we get.

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: USA = biggest terrorists organisation on earth [Re: cyclone]
    #395136 - 09/15/01 01:34 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Time for the new topic.

afterall you are all good people sometimes
~Crobih

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag