Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Very Late Trip in School Part 1.
    #3941943 - 03/19/05 11:53 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Friday, it was the 17th and i had the dumbest idea of tripping in school. I never get a bad trip out of mushrooms and i can usually control it and have fun, but today was a diffrent story.

First of all i decided to trip in school becuase i have bowling class first and it looked so fun because we get to bowl 4 games. Right after that i had AP Bio and we were watching a movie becuase it was mental health day, we were watching Shreck 2 cause we had a sub. And for my last class it was english and i had a quick presentation due for that class but it was no worry becuase i knew the peak would drop at the time i go to english class...

So i wake up at 6 to get ready, class starts at 7 so i take a quick wake and bake, smoke a bowl from my double chamber bong and i relized i was hella blazed, so i start eating alot, like couple pancakes and like some cereal and before i went, i stopped by burger king drive through to order some breakfast burritos. I was hella full and i arrive in front of the bowling ally and i park my car. I sit down, call my friend, he comes and gives me 4 grams dried of Yen/Yang shrooms for free, and he just leaves becuase he was late. I knew since i was going to school i just take 2 grams without realizing i just ate and im full out of my mind. I go in the bowling ally and start bowling the first game. It was 20 min later and i was feeling nothing, something was wierd. I just finished game #2 and it was 45 min passed by. Still No Feeling yet. So i was like i know it will come in soon and i just relax, didnt play my 3rd game and i just sat down waiting for to kick in...

Bowling class was over, its was now 10 a clock i started feeling a lil buzz and i knew i screwed up and im going to have a late ass trip. I go to my next class Ap Bio, sit down i start worrying and finally i felt it, it was 11:00. This was the latest trip i ever felt... Part 2 coming soon. Cant type no more, girlfriend here. srry.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Very Late Trip in School Part 1. [Re: usernamer]
    #3941956 - 03/19/05 11:57 PM (11 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry man, I have to lock this thread.

Tripping in school is not wise (as you now know). Tripping in HS... well The Shroomery can't allow such discussion in this forum.

I'll lock the thread, but if you wish for me to move it to OTD instead, send me a PM.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience