Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Is there someone...
    #3941121 - 03/19/05 05:46 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

..whom you can look at for some time, and not find an image of your brother, sister, father,mother,lover, child, friend in? Are there people who couldn't make you feel a tiny piece of mercy?
Is there anyone who you can not love when he cries like a baby in pain?

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: Is there someone... [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #3941662 - 03/19/05 08:21 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Yes, on all three counts. If someone threatens my well being on any level, I have neither love, mercy, nor pity for them. To all others I extend good will.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Re: Is there someone... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3941672 - 03/19/05 08:26 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

So if projection of me into your head seemed evil, you would hurt me?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941727 - 03/19/05 08:54 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

No. You would have to actually put my well being into question in real life. Threaten my life, familly, or way of life. I once had a supervisor at a job I worked who was hell bent on getting me fired. I needed my job as $35000 a year jobs with no prior experience were hard to come by and I had a familly to take care of. I viewed him as my mortal enemy. I eventually waited until he stepped over the line in his eagerness to get dirt on me and I swiftly arranged for his job to be revoked on that basis. If I would have seen him on fire...I would not have pissed on him. I hated him to the core of my soul because he was my enemy. You don't show enemies mercy or they will use that chance to attack you because they are your enemies. Never trust your enemies unless you have a common enemy to defeat. Until the moment where I am threatened occurs you are my brother as of my flesh.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

#3941749 - 03/19/05 09:03 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

So if I wanted to kill you by pushing you of the edge of a clif, and in the struggle I ended up hanging over the edge, would I get saved or pushed?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941769 - 03/19/05 09:10 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

pushed

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941782 - 03/19/05 09:13 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Better yet, I wiould stomp on your goddamn fingers as hard as I could. When you fell I would wave Bye-Bye.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3941790 - 03/19/05 09:15 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

i think i would have saved you, beacuse may make you think twice about the way you acted and maybe change your own ways, unless if you are psychotic you would be pushed.

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Re: Is there someone... [Re: spudamore]
    #3941818 - 03/19/05 09:20 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

If you were my mortal enemy, and I had good reason for it, when you pulled me up I would have thanked you and shook hands to put you off balence then over the cliff you would go. I would say you were not a worthy enemy because you were too stupid to finish me off.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941824 - 03/19/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Would you think that if you saved a Grizzly Bear that it would not eat you...or that a snake would not bite you? It is just as foolish to show mercy to one's enemies.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3941827 - 03/19/05 09:22 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

does a worthy enemy have to kill?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941836 - 03/19/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

That is the extreme. There are magnitudes of enemies. I obviously did not kill (I fantasized about it though) the man in the story I told.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3941838 - 03/19/05 09:25 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
Would you think that if you saved a Grizzly Bear that it would not eat you...or that a snake would not bite you? It is just as foolish to show mercy to one's enemies.

they are totally different circumstances.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941852 - 03/19/05 09:28 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

No. A Grizzly is a Grizzly. An enemy is your enemy. Read "The Art of War" and "The Book of Five Rings".

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3941857 - 03/19/05 09:29 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
That is the extreme. There are magnitudes of enemies. I obviously did not kill (I fantasized about it though) the man in the story I told.

but you said the man would not be a worthy enemy if he saved you???

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3941860 - 03/19/05 09:30 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
No. A Grizzly is a Grizzly. An enemy is your enemy. Read "The Art of War" and "The Book of Five Rings".

and a grizzly is not an enemy.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941880 - 03/19/05 09:37 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

Once someone is confirmed my enemy I take appropriate action. I could have prevented this man from being fired by toning down the report I wrote. He approached me at this time and asked why I did this to him. I said he had treated many people like garbage, and he could not be trusted enough for me to have helped him. I was safer with him gone than living with the uncertainty he represented. I never showed anger towards him and was always civil and polite in my manner. He never tried to kill me so I would have saved his life if it was required, but that does not mean I would choose to tolerate his presence. If a confirmed enemy shows me mercy...he is stupid because I will treat him as my enemy regardless. One cannot afford to assume.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3941895 - 03/19/05 09:41 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

no second chances?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3941911 - 03/19/05 09:45 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

It is not practical. If someone makes a mistake that offends you then yeah give a second chance...but malicious behavior committed in hate of your person is risky behavior. There is an opposite side of the coin. If you are not my enemy then you are my friend, and my hospitality to friends is quite generous. My friends will never lack my help.

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3941923 - 03/19/05 09:48 PM (19 years, 13 days ago)

but those enemies that you didn't give a second chance to might need your help aswell...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom