Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
Re: Is there someone... [Re: ]
    #3948964 - 03/21/05 01:16 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
So you think he does not deserve "wasting" time on? Isn't that a lot like that which you just criticised?

actually it has very little to do with what i said. he isnt hurting you nor does he give a shit about what your saying. he is not seeking truth, he is comfortable in his ego right now. so why not exert the energy you are putting into someoen who couldnt give a fuck less, into soemone who cares? this dudes mind is made up, and tho you claim you are not trying to moralize, you are trying to do just that, without being straight forward about it. your tryin to prove your point, but it will not get proven to this guy, he dont give no shit man, and its so obvious.

And now please tell me what do you think is my point? WHat am I trying to prove to Hue?

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Is there someone... [Re: OldWoodSpecter]
    #3949618 - 03/21/05 03:24 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

this is what i feel, i have to be honest.  your being a dumbass and just want to fuck with his head.  i dont like to play mind games, nor make myself look like even more of a dumbass when someone else wants to try and make me look like one. so fuck ya :tongue:

hows that?????

Anonymous

Re: Is there someone... [Re: egghead1]
    #3949627 - 03/21/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

THANK YOU!  i just had done a search for it and thats what i came up with...i thought it was longer...but i didnt wanna take my sweet ass time hahah, wanted to post it ASAP.  Thats a much better version of the story, i appreciate that man. :heart:

Offlineegghead1
Nakedly Open

Loc: The Womb of Love
    #3949636 - 03/21/05 03:29 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

No probs man. i thought it might help clarify a little.  :heart:

--------------------
All you need is Love! Really thats it! Infinite Unconditional Love! Just develop that and all else will fall into place perfectly!

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: Is there someone... [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3949724 - 03/21/05 03:50 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

I don't know if you could simply attribute killing ones enemy based off of fear. Many cases this could be true however I don't feel it is always necessarily true. For instance how do you attribute killings based strictly off hate, or off greed. Are these necessarily just fear in disguise, I don't think so. Also I don't feel you have to fear your own death to retaliate. Many people realize their finiteness and its alright with them, they try and just do as much as they can while they are alive.

InvisibleeMotionALLmotion
DivineeMotive....

Loc: The Symphony of Lights......
Re: Is there someone... [Re: relativexistance]
    #3949942 - 03/21/05 04:30 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Well, Hhhhmmmmm.... 
If greed would be the cause for killing someone, perhaps it would be the fear of not having all of which one was to greed over....(?)

And if it was killing over "hate", perhaps there is a fear tied to that as well.... 
That might boil down to what the root reasons for the hate were....  :shrug:

:sun:

--------------------
Uni-VersALL      MasterPeace
eMotive  :sun: Divinity NowThere Infinity :sun:  eMelody

Offlinerelativexistance
 User Gallery

Re: Is there someone... [Re: eMotionALLmotion]
    #3950042 - 03/21/05 04:45 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

i think greed is more of a love of wealth as opposed to a fear of not having wealth. although that could be the case in some instances.

DivineeMotive....

#3950081 - 03/21/05 04:50 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

But then you would be killing out of the love for another not having that wealth(out of greed?)....    And if it was out of love, there would be no need to kill at all....(?)  Perhaps there is a way that you can explain it deeper as to not point to fear....?    I am not trying to be a smartass, but I just don't understand the reasoning that clearly....   

--------------------

Offlinerelativexistance
 User Gallery

#3950197 - 03/21/05 05:11 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

What I am trying to get across is say you have person A and person B. Person A has a very rare valuable coin. Person B greatly desires this coin as it is very rare and valuable. Person B kills person A to get this rare coin as B values this coin more than they value A's life. Since A would not give up this coin without the loss of their life this makes them an opposing force to B getting the coin and thereby makes A an enemy to B and vice versa. Now did person B do this out of fear? I beg to differ. That is all I am stating, killing an enemy doesn't necessarily have to be out of fear.

OfflineOldWoodSpecter
waiting
Male

Loc: mountains and lakes
    #3950248 - 03/21/05 05:21 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Kottonmouth said:
hows that?????

not enought, you didn't really explain to me what I asked. What do you mean by "dumbass" and "fuck with his head"? Please be more specific.

--------------------
I descend upon your earth from the skies
I command your very souls you unbelievers
Bring before me what is mine

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3950303 - 03/21/05 05:33 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Silly me to think greed comes from fearing there is not enough of something everyone values and wants.

Greed comes from loving something so much and the feeling it gives you that you can't get enough of it right?

Stop here and look above. What is it every wants and values and fears there's not enough of to go around? When it gets down to it, it's LOVE. We want what makes us feel love and love worthy and we want to feel its power cuz its some powerful shit mang.

Silly me to think hate comes from fearing something that was unpleasant or hurtful to experience. What we hate didn't love us. I hate sour kraut, the smell makes me gag, it doesn't love me if it does that to me so I will hate it. I want love and to be loved damit. If you don't love me, I will kill you because I hate you for making me feel bad and hurt or for taking away what loves me, makes me feel good about myself and makes me love worthy and feel powerful. 

It's all one emotion to me.........love and distortions of it when it appears to be in lack supply. Suit yourself with your own understanding. Mine serves me well and makes me laugh at the silliness of people including myself sometimes when I forget love is all there is.

Our want for it is even silly. Remove the want and you'll find it there, it's everywhere and there is so much of it I don't have a container large enough to hold all I can draw in. Its the best when I just burst open from it and it spills out everywhere around me and all these beautiful manifestions sprout from it and my world is beautiful and safe too because I have to give what everyone wants and so they love me for loving them and wish me no harm.

Its powerful stuff.

Your last sentence, where you said people just try and do as much as they can while they are alive because they accept the finiteness of their lives, does that doing include killing anyone who wants to finalize it for you?

Fear of death is funny. People fear departing from their attachments to things here, the things they love that love them as if they will never feel such love again. As if there isn't a shitload over abundance of it that comes with ease on the other side at intensity levels that can put your sensual aetheric body in a constant state of blissful orgasms, if you want.

What is an enemy? Someone you hurt or stole from who wants revenge on you or someone who hurt or stole from you that you want revenge on. If it all comes down to love and love is in abundant limitless supply then whats the problem really?

This is all dense mortal crap. Knowing what I do I know I will never have an enemy if I don't want one to engage in mortal battle with and sometimes I make them up for fun when I pretend someone took form me or hurt me.

I use to ride fire breathing dragons in the astral plane over battle fields here on earth stirring up blood shed. Do you know how much fun dying and experiencing drama looks like from the other side where everything is eternal and peaceful? Souls are lining up for this stuff.

Ya know, when you pull your perspective far back, and see how we are an interconnected body of one eternal life, the concept of stealing from another is silly. If you benefit and you and I are a part of the same body of existence then I benefit in the big scheme of things. In the same light, if I hurt you I hurt me and if you hurt me you hurt yourself. In the big scheme of things our hurts are illusions that fade and we only take from them what we learned what is good and pure.

I realize the perspective of my reply is distant and as much as yours is pulled in or you may want to pull others into yours, I like the view from where I am at, its a peaceful, safe and secure and powerful feeling place to be seeing and experiencing life and the world from.

I can pull mine in really close and narrow too and then feel like saying regarding the guy trying to kill me who is hanging from a cliff, "I'd stomp on that mother fuckers fingers and wave good bye to him as he falls off the cliff" just like Hue said.

I know to much to take any of this really seriously other then in pretend play for discussions sake. All of life is pretend play, just like children do, it's a part of our spiritual development into sovereign co-creators.

I slash you then you shoot me and then we bleed to death and people cry over our loss and we go have a cocktail of liquid light heroin and share war stories at the celestial bar wondering what all the blubbering is about down there.

:hellfire: :loveeyes:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

DivineeMotive....

#3950324 - 03/21/05 05:38 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Perhaps, person B feared stealing the coin from person A because it might cause his own death in his attempt to steal it....  So it may be a fear for loosing his own life that would drive person B to kill person A, to get the coin instead of just stealing it....    To take it to the point of killing instead of just stealing is pretty escalated when all person B really wants is the coin....  No coin is worth a life....  Perhaps if it was just stealing the coin from person A, then it would be out of the greed of person B, and not fear....(?) 

I dunno~....  :shrug: 
I guess the question to answer would be,
"What causes the greed to want to steal something from someone in the first place....?"  
Would it be a fear of not having the coin....?

I am bowing out for now, I need a food break and a nap.... :japsmile:

--------------------

Offlinerelativexistance
 User Gallery

#3950531 - 03/21/05 06:39 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

eMotionALLmotion wouldn't by that logic, fear be the motivating factor of anyone who ever desired to have anything?

Good post gettinjiggywithit :laugh:, I guess I just have a hard time categories. Just one more thing, what if you don't believe in the eternal? What if there is no big scheme of interconnectedness, would a person be hurting themselves by hurting others?

I guess it all just depends on a person's own philosophy, something I am continually trying to develop. :smile:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3950577 - 03/21/05 06:52 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

OldWoodSpecter said:
..whom you can look at for some time, and not find an image of your brother, sister, father,mother,lover, child, friend in? Are there people who couldn't make you feel a tiny piece of mercy?
Is there anyone who you can not love when he cries like a baby in pain?

if I saw someone cry like a baby in pain, even if they were my mortal enemy, I would feel for them. I don't think I could ever see anyone in THAT much pain and not feel a little sorry for them. Even if it was a person that hated my guts. what the other person feels about me wouldn't matter, what matters would be what they felt at that time.

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Anonymous

#3950589 - 03/21/05 06:55 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

can i get a encore? yes i want more!

did anyone listen?????? did anyone hear????  i did :heart:

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3950692 - 03/21/05 07:26 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

"but in your thinking, you are almost ready to make everyone the same as him without a chance"

I did not say this. I consider everyone I meet to be a friend...not an adversary. Yes, someone can piss me off and I can reconcile with them. A person has to behave in a particularly nasty way towards me for me to consider them an enemy. Friends are more valuable than enemies, but some people...not many...are determined to be enemies. Note: I am an opinionated, forceful, stubborn minded bastard. If I think something is right, I don't budge. I will not compromise my integrity or moral values for anyone at anytime. Some people see this as combative, but refusing to sell out and take the easy route on moral issues is a positive trait. This has made me an unpopular person at times.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3950700 - 03/21/05 07:28 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

"but what makes you so valuable to the society that you should defend yourself at all cost, even if it means taking others life?
What makes your survival a priority in the entire system of mankind?"

My survival imperitive makes it so. I will not let someone take my life while I stand by twiddling my goddamn thumbs...would you? I would give my life to defend a loved one, but I won't let anyone have it for any reason. Come on, that is a stupid remark.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3950714 - 03/21/05 07:32 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

"You didn't understand. What I am trying to figure out is how does Hue think, that's my paradox."

Let me be more simple. If you are my freind I give you my food, shelter, clothes, my very goddamn blood if need be...an internal organ or two even. If you are my enemy I kick your ass. I prefer to have friends over enemies. Does that spell it out?

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3950728 - 03/21/05 07:38 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

" I want love and to be loved damit. If you don't love me, I will kill you because I hate you for making me feel bad and hurt or for taking away what loves me, makes me feel good about myself and makes me love worthy and feel powerful."

Holy Jesus!!! Don't get pissed at me ...please. Don't slander the sauerkraut though, it rocks on bratwurst.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Is there someone... [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3950828 - 03/21/05 08:05 PM (19 years, 30 days ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said:
" I want love and to be loved damit. If you don't love me, I will kill you because I hate you for making me feel bad and hurt or for taking away what loves me, makes me feel good about myself and makes me love worthy and feel powerful."

Holy Jesus!!! Don't get pissed at me ...please. Don't slander the sauerkraut though, it rocks on bratwurst.

:lol: Yessum, somebody better tell that sour kraut to duck! :rockets: what an evil and offensive violation to my nasal senses it is. It must die!

I was playing in character mode of what so many say behind their actions and even they don't know it, like crimes of passion. I wish you all could here the theatric voices I go into when I type. I love you Hue Hue, I can't imagine getting pissed at you!

Hey Realatavistic,

In answer to your question, lets say there was no eternal life of spirit or interconnectedness among us through spirit. My view would still bring me the peace, joy and ease I have in life. Either way, its a win win. Even if those things were not so, living as if they are makes my life better and better for the people who share it with me. :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order