Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Well what's up. (I am on shrooms, come say hi)
    #3934743 - 03/18/05 09:02 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

I ate 7 grams of psilocybe cubensis. I've read that this is a very high dose for most people. I'm tolerant to it, so it doesn't make me lose my mind much. How are you all out there? Would you like me to explain what I am feeling? I have a trip report I'm writing up.

--------------------
Namaste

Edited by RedNukleus (03/18/05 09:07 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Well what's up [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3934751 - 03/18/05 09:03 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

You just ate em ?

Or you have already came down ?

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Well what's up [Re: TYL3R]
    #3934754 - 03/18/05 09:04 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

It is 11:03 AM and I started eating at 8:11 AM. So I am in the middle of the effects.

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

#3934763 - 03/18/05 09:06 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

I just have a lot of gangsta noise in my head. My friend and I went for a walk and passed a few homie G's smokein their weed and yellin whatever they could think of that was offensive at us. So my trip has been a lot of ugly. I want to try and clear my mind.

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

#3934772 - 03/18/05 09:08 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Hope you've had a nice one ! :tripping:

Invisibleivi
 User Gallery

Re: Well what's up. (I am on shrooms, come say hi) [Re: RedNucleus]
    #3934875 - 03/18/05 09:32 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

7 dry grams? Hehehe...

--------------------

OfflineShrooms4Less
Shroom4Free
 User Gallery

Loc: Right Here
Re: Well what's up. (I am on shrooms, come say hi) [Re: ivi]
    #3934896 - 03/18/05 09:39 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

wow i did that once and thought i was going to die. good thing you tolerant. i love shrooms but like to start small and work my way up.

--------------------
If your friend is already dead, and being eaten by vultures, I think it's okay to feed some bits of your friend to one of the vultures, to teach him to do some tricks. But ONLY if you're serious about adopting the vulture. - Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #3934934 - 03/18/05 09:48 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #3935083 - 03/18/05 10:23 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

hope the rest of your trip was a good one man!!!

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Well what's up. (I am on shrooms, come say hi) [Re: fliped]
    #3935195 - 03/18/05 10:45 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

I have Fantasia on. It is the original. If you haven't heard of it, or seen it, or whatever, I recommend that you do. It is very good!

About today. I was uncomfortable, very much so, for a little while. I am overcoming it. Today is STILL an adventure, and here is what I learned.

Exercise every day. The benefits of exercise are enormous. I cannot be an adult human and function without exercise daily. I get mental problems (think DUHHHHH and there you have it) if I do not exercise.

I feel wonderful, and I am happy that all of you are here.

(I got up for a long time and I am back)

I am going to make some personal notes, so later.

I am editing the post from here.

Here are my recommendations.

1. Exercise. It seems hard. But it is very easy and fun. It releases you, makes you work and function and just feel so good. Exercise is SO important that I will come back to it in a minute!

2. Eat good food. Humans are more complicated than I could ever begin to understand, but learn what foods make you function correctly and eat them, and do not eat anything that's bad. It is difficult to eat right. To live well is hard in today's world. I ask that you grow up, use your computer, that you know very well, and learn what is nutritious.

Oh, and I recommend exercising early in the morning, first thing. (Remember me? the parentheses? Told you I would get back to the whole exercise thing.) I feel so alive and awakened. It is because of several things. I will name a few, in order of priority.

1. exercise. I exercised this morning first thing, to go meet my friend and shroom, I ran across town. Even though my town sucks. Hope yours doesn't. Oh well.

2. Psilocybe Cubensis. Thank you to this wonderful food that is making me laugh even as I write this. And lets get back to my more important, and more legal friend, exercise.

I am so happy. It is that EASY to function, and I have solved my problem of attention deficit. I will publish the trip report today.

Life is about discovery! Exercise! That way you can be strong enough to deal with problems when they come your way.

I must post. Shed this thought, and continue.

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineWildRunner
Obey little,Resist much

Loc: Where the wild things are
    #3935225 - 03/18/05 10:50 AM (19 years, 15 days ago)

:sun: mister sun loves you very much. :heart:

--------------------
If you dont know where you're going, any road will take you there.

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

#3935564 - 03/18/05 12:06 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

There are levels of consciousness. I have awoken. I have crossed a sea of chaos. I am being serious. Exercise. Humility. Be slow. Think in terms of scale. In other words, hone your thoughts by thinking on different levels. The focus of one's life should include improving bodily functions on all levels. I will return don't worry.

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

#3937169 - 03/18/05 06:37 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Wow! Today was beautiful! It is 8:34 PM, so it's been 12 hours since I started shrooming. Very successful. 7 grams of shrooms taught me to get my exercise, because it will solve a lot of my problems. (Clearly I have an easy life, I am lucky!) Take care, all. Have a shroomy life.

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
    #3937210 - 03/18/05 06:45 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Sweeet.  Yes excercise is key.  Was that all the shrooms taught you? :grin:

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Re: Well what's up. (I am on shrooms, come say hi) [Re: Boom]
    #3937277 - 03/18/05 07:00 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

Well, I realized that the mind works by holding a lot of chaos, and then pulling it into structures so it can be used. I also learned that all sensations can be used as tools. And I learned that our senses can be greatly enhanced, because mine were. I felt enormously awakened as a living creature; perhaps it was more awake than ever in my life, but definitely the most awake I have been in years. So an idea that was blatantly obvious at the time is that we are meant to utilize these incredible powers of the mind, that I hadn't even realized existed. How do we attain the strength and the "juice" to keep our minds functioning at a level like that which I experienced? EXERCISE! So exercise was my main lesson, yes. Then I thought about the importance of eating healthy, which I do. I also felt sensations that I can only describe as spirit. It was like slow burning white milky fire all throughout me and around me.

During this period of my awakened self I felt similar to a hindu or tibetan or similar idol. The way that they are drawn so asymmetrically. I felt like that. I suspect that the design of these idols are influenced by experiences such as mine. I also felt like a creature; the normal idea of what a human is felt very incorrect at that time. I felt blood pouring through me, like I am a fountain of it. There were so many novel sensations. The warmth of my heart and the feeling of it beating was a big one. I felt anointed with spirit. Wow I wish there were words to describe the sensations. I will post a link of a hindi god to show how i felt somewhat.

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

#3937324 - 03/18/05 07:13 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

http://www.sanatansociety.com/indian_art...es_painting.htm

Also these ganesh paintings are more on target,
http://www.sanatansociety.org/hindu_gods_and_goddesses/ganesha.htm
minus the elephant head. Though I did feel like I have a dragon-like head. Before the really incredible part, when I was still very uncomfortable and hearing gansta chatter in my head, I pictured myself with horns a lot, and saw a lot of devil CEV's and digusting sexual CEV's and some sneaky shadowy devilish OEV's. But I let it flow like Leary says, and had fun watching all the evil imagery my brain handed to me. :mushroom2: :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2: An incredible experience!

--------------------
Namaste

OfflineoDin
    #3937384 - 03/18/05 07:25 PM (19 years, 15 days ago)

hi :smile:

good travels sir

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies