Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: brazil33]
    #393329 - 09/13/01 12:21 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

i agree with you on every point, but unfortunatly you are trying to teach the blind to see and the close-minded to think.

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCACA
veteran
    #393331 - 09/13/01 12:24 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

You know very well I am not tripping.

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves !

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

Offlinebrazil33
Stranger
Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #393332 - 09/13/01 12:24 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

And you know what's funny, without America these morons would be communicating with two tin cans and a string.

Just to clarify(incase the morons don't understand):
  • America invented what we know today as the computer
  • America invented today what we know as the phone.

• Extras: Filter Print Post Top
    Offlinebrazil33
    Stranger
    Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: CACA]
        #393334 - 09/13/01 12:25 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Too bad, at least then you would have had an excuse for your unbelievable stupidity.

OfflineCACA
    veteran
        #393335 - 09/13/01 12:27 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hah You resort to namecalling when you have nothing to say?? You think I am the idiot? Alright, maybe if you calm yourself and think clearly and stop telling people what to do, you will see something.

--------------------
    "I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

InvisibleInnvertigo
    Vote Libertarian!!
    Male

#393337 - 09/13/01 12:30 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

didn't we invent the can?...therefor no strings to connect them to

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinebrazil33
    Stranger
        #393339 - 09/13/01 12:31 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Hah You resort to being an idiot when you have nothing to say?? , anyways I didn't tell you to do anything. If you want me to give you something to do, may I suggest suicide. Just kidding, I wouldn't want to do that, you entertain me too much, like watching a monkey at the zoo.

Edited by brazil33 on 09/13/01 01:32 PM.

Edited by brazil33 on 09/13/01 01:34 PM.

OfflineCACA
    veteran
        #393345 - 09/13/01 12:41 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Edited twice for such a simple response? Don't you realize what you are doing at all? Are you at all conscious? Thanks for your post before, because it was informative, but now you're just getting petty and for no reason.

--------------------

OfflineCACA
    veteran
    Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: Innvertigo]
        #393347 - 09/13/01 12:43 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

This guy reminds me of bivalve.

--------------------

Offlinebrazil33
    Stranger
        #393356 - 09/13/01 12:52 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Ok, I guess I did get a little carried away, I apologize if I went overboard.

Btw your screen name describes your ideas and thoughts perfectly. Not an attack on you but what you stand for.

OfflineCACA
    veteran
        #393358 - 09/13/01 12:54 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Why do you play that card? Anyways, its okay.

--------------------

InvisibleThorA
    Anti-Theist OVERLORD
    Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
        #393404 - 09/13/01 01:41 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

People that resort to name calling are not to be listened to. If you can't make an argument without spouting ignorant name calling you shouldn't even be arguing.

If you want to truly convince anyone of your thoughts, you should take as much emotion out of it. People stop listening to you once they see name calling and shit like that.

InvisibleCLuB99
    lost somewhere in time and space
    Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
        #393419 - 09/13/01 02:01 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

brazil33, please don't act as the us government...i'm not idiot as you may think.

1. Apart Kosovo, what other hot countries usa got involved??? timor? yugoslavia? Central african nations that are in civil war since decades?? where usa intervented without any convenience?? and the intervention in kosovo was just another good opportunity intervention to let fall the last comunist dictator, milosevich.
    See, you're using the same arguments that your government use to blackmail european governments..."I think we should have let the Germans take over France, now they would all be speaking German"

2. Or you're blind or you're doing false propaganda or you're an idiot, or your brain is completely brainwashed.
    The map you posted show the 1994 accumulations of co2 in atmosphere. I'm not stupid dude. Your map shows that the western governements doesn't pollute, and the most polluter is the indian ocean, with big portions of the atlantic oceans and central africans countries, that everyone knows have the biggest concentration of high pollutant industries:). also looks like that the bigger polluter is the amazon region, wich in fact produces the higher percentace of oxigen and absorb most of the co and co2 produced by the coal burnin in the usa and in the western industrialized countries. Btw did u know that burning coal is the worst pollutant of the earth for the co, co2 and particulate it produces?? Maybe you wonder about this, and the usa is the first consumer of coal.
    Anyway you should get back to school and starting to learn reading again, you map says values not emissions.

3. During the vietnam war, the army gave amphetamines to the troops, to make them more agressive. Then when back in the camps spreaded the use of heroin. From here heroin arrved in the usa then spreaded via the secret services in all europe to pacificate all the juvenile contestation. This are facts, not hysteric rantles. There are proofs of it. Look for those then you can get back and you can state i'm an ignorant...

3. arrogant as usual, you don't amaze me....third world countries=pathetic little persons, corrupt governments etc.
    amerika=land of freedom and opportunity.
    Probably if usa stops asking for the interests on the loans they gave, that actually are far superior of the whole production of these countries, these pathetic poor little countries could improve thir economical situation.....

5. Once again you show us your ignorance, do you think if their countries were able to gave them opportunities (see point 4) people flocks to the usa?? hehehe you're so funny in your ignorance and blindness and lack of humanity.

I live in Mexico, but i'm not mexican anyway, and i can insure you that here most of the people doesn't like amerika. As in europe...i'm talkin of the normal civilian people, not business man, politicians etc. they have the convenience to let america fuck in their asses.
    Don't worry, i'll never come to usa to live there, i'm not attracted from your well spreaded illusionary propaganda "the american way of life", canada and australia are way more better places to live. With way more humility and humanity.

listen to mcman, go to a poor countrie, take 5 grams of mushies and you'll understand lot of things that now you don't want even hear. poor little man.

i forgot...please can u tell me who killed jfk and why? if your country is the place of freedom, correctness and traparence you should be able to answer....

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
    Support the FSR

Offlinebrazil33
    Stranger
    Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: CLuB99]
        #393445 - 09/13/01 02:31 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

First of all, if you knew anything you would know that due to technological advances US pollution has fallen since 94. So that map updated for today would show even less pollution from the US.

Second if Mexicans hate America so much how come they poor across our borders by the millions? And I have been to Mexico many times and love it and I never detected the slightest hint of hatred, in fact I find Mexicans very kind and have always had nothing but fun in Mexico. I am sure Mexico does not want a pathetic low-life such as yourself to speak for them.

Also the reason we have to burn coal is because we have whacks in this country that are against Nuclear power, the cleanest energy source on the planet, I would be in favor of going almost all nuclear much like France has done. The reason brazil and Africa and Asia pollute more than we do is because we are required by US laws to have the cleanest coal burning plants in the world. Do you think China cares if their coal plants are polluting the world?

"During the Vietnam war, the army gave amphetamines to the troops, to make them more aggressive. Then when back in the camps spreaded the use of heroin. From here heroin arrved in the usa then spreaded via the secret services in all europe to pacificate all the juvenile contestation. This are facts, not hysteric rantles. There are proofs of it. Look for those then you can get back and you can state i'm an ignorant... "

as for this statement I now know that you are some paranoid nut who believes bullshit conspiracy theories such as this one and I wouldn't be surprised if you are on the same drugs you have listed right at this moment. And coming from Mexico, which is one of the worlds largest smuggler of drugs into the US, I would shut my mouth if I were you.

"arrogant as usual, you don't amaze me....third world countries=pathetic little persons, corrupt governments etc.
    amerika=land of freedom and opportunity"

It seems to me that many millions of Mexican-Americans agree that America=Land of opportunity.

And as to who shot JFK- A psycho named Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated JFK, he shot from the 6th floor of the Schoolbook Depository Building which was behind the President's limousine at the time of the assassination. He used the Italian Mannlicher-Carchano rifle that was found. Does that answer you foolish, pointless question?

Btw, America is spelled with a "c" not a "k"

Have a nice one

InvisibleCLuB99
    Male User Gallery

#393496 - 09/13/01 03:44 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

YAWHN...getting really bored....i'm starting to think that ameriKa really deserves what happened...even worse....let's see what will happen in the future...

btw...why then the usa government classified top secret for 75 years all the documents regardin jfk assasination???

Support the FSR

OfflineCACA
    veteran
        #393509 - 09/13/01 03:58 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Forget about it happening in the USA or any one country. These people that died.. they were PEOPLE. You are incredible you fucking asshole.

--------------------

InvisibleCLuB99
    Male User Gallery

#393533 - 09/13/01 04:37 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you know what?? you're right ... i'm an asshole......i made a big mistake.....i tried to let some people try to understanding what's going on and why, but it's impossible. Too much brainwashed and hardhead.
    Yeah caca those people died, do you care??? yes? good, and do you care for all the people that die every day since decades in the rest of the world cause usa foreign politic? i do. most of you no.
    why americans should be better or more important than the rest of the world?

Support the FSR

Anonymous

#393626 - 09/13/01 06:32 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

LET"S make something very CLEAR. The responsible parties went down with all the innocent people they killed.
    Club, you need to do a little more reading about ISREAL. They don't commit Genocide on PALESTINIANS. They actual live and work with alot of them. The Palestinian people, who you are reffering to choose to leave ISREAL before all the surrounding NATIONS decided to attack ISREAL. They used their free will to leave in the hopes that they would be able to return to a NATION without JEWS. They choose the wrong side. Now a large portion of them live in Tents, and have been living in tents, since the day they decided to leave ISREAL. The very countries that supposedly like them, do absolutely nothing for them. THEY LIVE IN TENTS. They have no home. The palestinians who choose to remain in ISREAL, live life to it's fullest with all the freedoms of the rest of it's citizens. I'm sorry Isreal turned out to be a stronger FORCE then the surrounding NATIONS, I'm sorry the Palestinians refuse to except defeat. I am sorry they continue to HATE JEWS, and HATE the idea of a ISREAL, run by JEWS. They have been offered peace for all those years, but continue to refuse it. Every time concessions are made, it is not enough. Your Friends continue to this day, acting out acts of TERROR on the citizens of ISREAL, which by the way some are PALESTINIAN, Acts comparable to the TERRORist attacks on the USA, just not on the same order of magnitude, USUALLY. Any loss of LIFE due to terrorism is a HORROR. Then you blame the ISREALIES for responding to these acts.
    This is the only concept I can partially agree with. My rational being the actual terrorists usually die in their acts. They are ultimately responsible, and pay the price with their own lives.
    Going after backers is rediculous, unless you can link them to the GOVERNMENT of a country. Then you have an act of WAR, not an terrorist act. And acts of war result in war!!!!

These most recent acts of HORROR, are just yet more acts in a continuing effort against FREEDOM. We should all be deeply saddened and entirely respectful of the innocent people who lost their lives, and gave their lives. We should not be trying to JUSTIFY these acts, or rationalize them. There is nothing that can be said that justifies extinguishing the lives of innocent people. No policy within our administration justifies this kind of response. Yes some of our policies are bad, some of our environmental policies are bad, some of the people here are bad. But we don't do what was done to us. If you want our financial aid, it comes with a price, but you have a choice to take it. We are a country about choice, individual choice!!! The only thing the terrorist accomplished, will be you will lose yet more CHOICE. Your civil liberties will be further diminished if you live HERE. This is the ultimate accomplishment of Terrorism. It causes a country to turn on it's own people to try to stop terrorism.
    If someone is willing to die, there is very little you can do to stop them!!!!
    So all you jack asses, talking shit about AMERICA. Get some perspective, people have died, people have to live with the loss. There is no JUSTIFICATION for what was done, but the actual perpetrators already paid with their lives!!!!
    Some of the peoples comments here have been quit unsettling. I hope you never have to experience the reality of TERROR yourselves, your blind innocence is comforting at best. Your lack of empathy is a very scary thing though!!!!

InvisibleLenore
    enthusiast
    Re: USA HAS GONE CRAZY - TERRORIST ATACKS!!!!! [Re: ]
        #393703 - 09/13/01 07:56 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hmm....
    what to say
    some of you think you're revolutionaries whose time has come. Some of you think the USA either deserves this, or brought it upon itself. Some of you are just sick fucks.

Well personally i can imagine a world where everyone loves each other. We all work to help each other out. Capitalism is not this world, and so yes, the USA does foster a dangerous enviornment to live in all over the globe. US foreign policy is highly unfair, and has historically been racist, anti-communist, and sometimes plain wrong.
    But can you all imagine a world run by PSYCHOPATHIC Religious zelots. These ARAB countries which have apparently born these people who have committed these acts of terror are many times more fucked up than the USA. At least we Americans try to allow the integration of other cultures into our own. Try moving to IRAQ, IRAN, AFGHANISTAN or any other shithole ARAB nation being white skined, non-muslum, or in any way different. Most Arab nations follow absurdly strict cultural practices that are anti anything. They treat women as sub-humans, and flock around military strongmen put in power by assholes like the past presidents of the US. I hope we can now as a nation move beyond OIL as an energy resource and leave these people to rot in their worthless desert countries, afterall we Americans are the ones who made the middle east rich. Usama bin laden's family made their money through construction and oil all rooted in the demand of US industry and citizens.
    I for one don't understand anyone who takes this as though it is good or some act of karma. Fuck that.
    I pray for peace
    lets not go bombing or invading anyone, lets show the world some real leadership as Americans and try to prevent this act in the future without sinking to the level of some crazy fuck like Usama bin Laden.

I would also like to extend a hand to all those of middle eastern decent who aren't crazy, prolly 99.99% watch your backs lest some redneck american boy puts a 2x4 through your skull.

InvisibleInnvertigo
    Vote Libertarian!!
    Male

#393724 - 09/13/01 08:15 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

you are a fucking asshole. I wish i could get my hands on your useless life and kick the snot out of you. How dare you say that what happened in the US was deserved. Some moderator making dumbfuck assumptions. And the lanquage is English here so learn it.

we are better than low-life wanna-be's like yourself...i would place you about 2 inches hiher than whale shit!!

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom