Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenotorious1
Stranger
Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad?
    #3932892 - 03/17/05 09:24 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Topic says it all. Would it affect my trip if i blaze up be4 eating em? Would you recommend me doing this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: notorious1]
    #3932915 - 03/17/05 09:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Some people do it to calm themselves down. I prefer to wait until I'm a good hour into the trip before I do it, if I do it at all.

OfflineAstrok
Trying To BeCool

Loc: Bozeman, Montana
Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: DNKYD]
    #3933147 - 03/17/05 10:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

my first time i did it (one bowl) , it was killer, nice upcoming (I only did half 1/8 , so maybe that was it) it clamed me down, it was nice. but like 2 months ago , i smoked like 4 bowls, then ate them when i was insanly stoned, i kinda had a bad trip, i would just suggest do them sober.

--------------------
"Light that shit"
"Smoke that shit"
"Pass that shit"

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3933153 - 03/17/05 10:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Welcome to the shroomery :smile:!

It's all a matter of your personal preferences. If you really enjoy weed, you will probably enjoy the combo, it really brings out the visuals and takes the edge off the come up in my experience. If you do not like weed,I would not suggest smoking it.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinerdnp2035
Stranger

Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: gdman]
    #3933163 - 03/17/05 10:20 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

It's great if you have high quality bud...but if its just going to confuse you, not so sweet.

Offlinenotorious1
Stranger
    #3933198 - 03/17/05 10:37 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Thx guys :smile:. Last time i tripped we smoked a bowl after eating the mush. We also smoked a blunt near the end of our trip, wow that fucks you up. I think i will smoke a blunt after eating the mush :smile:. Takin 7 grams to my dome haha, should be interesting...

Edited by notorious1 (03/17/05 10:39 PM)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3933526 - 03/18/05 12:20 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

i normally smoke right after the peak is over with.  but its all up to you because i like that uncomfortable, uneasy comeup,and I really don't like altering the mushroom peak in anyway.  plus on the comedown, you smoke some good bud and you're ready to eat something hardy.  :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: kaiowas]
    #3933629 - 03/18/05 01:09 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I prefer not to smoke, just cause I like feeling when the shrooms are kicking in and not just knowing it because I have visuals.
I have friends that do it to keep nausea down though. So, id say its up to you.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: Veter]
    #3933679 - 03/18/05 01:33 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I say wait until you're tripping, and then you can decide if you wanna smoke or not.

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3933727 - 03/18/05 01:54 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

7 grams is a lot. hope you know what you are doing.

ps: be prepared for hell :wink:

--------------------

Edited by jux (03/18/05 01:54 AM)

OfflineKiada
Stranger
Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: jux]
    #3935520 - 03/18/05 11:56 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I did em yesterday whilst smoking green, an it was alright coming up. It relxed you a lot more, but I think it can make you a bit paranoid once your on it/turn the trip a bit scary. I think next time I'll do it with alcohol only, takes the edge off a bit more for me (personally)

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: Kiada]
    #3935832 - 03/18/05 01:19 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

haha yea that was how i used to do it, smoke right before or after eating the shrooms and then get freaky crazy trips, but once you get really far out there and you try not smoking then the trips are more calming for me.
the shroom come up is an interesting thing, but when you are really stoned you don't get any really noticible signs of the shrooms till mad visuals and the peak.

gdman has it right on, if you smoke and like weed then you will probably want to smoke, at least for your first couple trips and then you can try without. but if you wouldn't normally smoke weed and it's a drug you aren't even too farmiliar with alone you should not be combining with another unknown.
]
shit
man fucking too stoned, i got some real white widow and it goddamn merked me, i am pretty fucking high from two hits. I HAVe A QUarTEr of this weed yesssssssssss

OfflineSprings
Mine(d)
Male User Gallery

Loc: sky hi
Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: holio1]
    #3936350 - 03/18/05 03:26 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

When I do smoke its usually right before the peak, just blasts me off into egotripping, then loss. It can get very intence so I dont do that all the time. :smile:

Offlinenotorious1
Stranger
Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: Springs]
    #3936565 - 03/18/05 04:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

hah, well last time we did 5.5 grams, so i think 7 grams wont be that much more :P, i could be wrong tho :blush:

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #3936715 - 03/18/05 05:13 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

wait till you start feeling the mush then smoke...if that's your thing.  i don't smoke on mushrooms because of the intensification of the trip, which i don't like. 

the one time i took acid i wasn't feeling anything for 2 hours.  upon deciding the acid was bunk i grabbed my pipe.  after 1 hit i realized it wasn't just marijuana taking me over  :rocket:

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineCeeThruMeer
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: TODAY]
    #3936817 - 03/18/05 05:27 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I like to be fully sober before I eat the mushrooms.... then I like to wait the come-up out... because I don't find that it calms me... or takes away the discomfort.... but as soon as that feeling of discomfort fades into the peak and the full euphoria of the mushrooms... I love to smoke a bowl... or two... or three... and then smoke every hour (give or take 15 minutes) till I am finished the mushroom experience.

The last time I did mushrooms... I was blown away with how cool the act of smoking pot was (not just inhaling and getting high...) but the whole process of pulling the weed off of the nug... crumbling it into the bowl of the bubbler... lighting it... sucking it in... inhaling it... and my favourite part.... exhaling (just opening my mouth and letting the smoke "slide" and "drift" out... without putting any effort in blowing it out with my lungs)... it was beautiful!

--------------------
"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

OfflineGrovesk8ter
honestyopenmindednesswillingness
 User Gallery

Loc: Langley, B.C
Re: Smoking weed before doing mush: good or bad? [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #3939647 - 03/19/05 11:21 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

After dosing i usually get some pretty bad nausea on the comeup.
I try and wait as long as i can and right when i feel like i'm going to hurl all that psilocybin up i take a hit or two of potent indica.
It really combats the nausea and helps kick in the psychadelic effects of the psilocybin/psilocin.
After the first smoke i usually like to wait a couple hours untill i can really feel the absence of the thc in my body, then i take another couple hits and relax.

--------------------
"Much madness is divinest sense"
Dickinson, Emily

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies